Are there mobile apps to be able to trade? - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arqjairoc

Are there mobile apps to be able to trade?

There are so many apps for trading.But i prefer to do online trading coz i don't trust these apps.Too many are fraud.That's why i use yobit website for trading.it really secure and easy to use. 

Yes, it is the same that the mobile phone is made for, it means that where we go mobile is with us and we can use to do our activity, we have to do business, we have to use social media. Now in modern day of this technology and from where mobiles have become such that we can invest there, we can share our business within this business or if we have to do more work like business related or trading. Like binance   

• +2 1

There are many apps for trading.for a long term trading you have to choose a trustable and secure app which has less fee,binance is the app its secure and trustable by million users,so use binance app while trading crypto.

Recommend that you use Binance exchange. It got an amazing website and mobile application. Their charts are really easy to use whether you're using mobile or the web version of the exchange. Also, it is associated with trust wallet, so if you're using trust wallet, then it'll be too easy to transfer funds from wallet to exchange.

There are many mobile  apps available on Internet for trading. The best one is binance its easy to use and we exchange your money and then trading.

Currently there are many applications to trade in a very easy and intuitive way, although to answer your question then obviously not all have the same functionalities as on the PC due to the compatibility and visualization due to the size of the screen, even so they have the essentials that any user needs.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Just as you know nowadays everything in the world Is digitally.You can do everything with the help of a mobile phone, similarly in the case of trading, you can do a lot with the help of a mobile application. There are countless applications on the play store with their help you can trade.

I have joined the crypto recent from what I have on this forum, I do not have much experience about this thing about trading.But after reading the rest of the member's post and heard from some friends that there are such tremendous applications on mobile too where we can trade. 

• +3 1

May be I think many of mobiles give you this type of opportunity.  And earn money from it. I have some idea. I use this type of Application on my mobile.  This was a great idea and these apps make easy trading for us.

Yes my friend many apps are available for trading but i dont think its paid a large amount if you want to make money  cryptotalk platform its batter than all platform and provide high level security 

Yes, there are a lot of applications here that you can invest in and get a lot of privacy. All of them are better is bybit trade, olymp trade, bitforex and etc. 

Of course there are so many applications by using them we can trade .But before trading the one thing we must consider is that the application we using for trading is protected from hacker .that is way my opinion is to use best protected app for trading purpose .

I'm working of this. Of course the mobile application able to the trading.! And good experience this application..! Thanks Have Safe day. 

yes you are right. there are many mobile applications for trading. we can use this application like binance.these are application is very easy to use without any problem.i  like binance.it is really a nice app for trading.but be careful. Cause some of them are spammers.thank you. 

• +3 1

As a new member in this forum and with some of my researches that i found so far i could say there are just alot of choices as the pc although i could atleast say that the process would be alot in the pc in my opinion although that doesnt matters much as from me.

On 11/4/2020 at 11:08 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Yes, we can use applications like binance, phemex, bybit and etc. They are good mobile applications that will help you to trade in your mobile device without any difficulties. Those are just some of them, but there are many apps.

Yes of course dear there are many applications are present in which one can start trading but I like binance the most due to his functions which is quite easy to use and one can easily invest in binance exchange and get good money from that kind of applications. 

Thanks 

I recommend to you please don't waste your time on any trading applications they have totally scam and payment methods are not secure

Please sgow your skills on freelance writing editing web designing and much more these skil are very use full for life time earning

There are numerous portable application in which you can exchange yet binance application is best beacuse its straightforward quick and simple to use.so I profoundly recommend to you used that.

Thank you very much, for highlighting this topic. There are many applications online.  Many are trustworthy and many cannot be trusted. So I think Binance is very good for trade. There is no need to read any difficulty.  No problem.  As a result many benefits can be enjoyed.

Many people earn money through various online applications. Many people are making money using all these apps. And you can make a lot of money from this type of app. So you can work in this forum using mobile app.

Yes, we have the same ability, or you can log in via the Chrome browser and activate the desktop mode. You will be logged in with the same computer features 

• +2 1

There are many mobile  applications through which you can trade , through which you can earn a lot of profit and the letter is also a loss to you. It depends on you how knowledge about trade .

If you are a beginner and you want to earn and trade online I highly recommend you to use crypto talk as it is a trustworthy app.