What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

I agree with you investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky and therefore we have to be very careful when buying any cryptocurrency, for me I only invest in currencies that have high liquidity and strong projects

• +4 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you are new member on this forum then you should not to invest in the cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency takes more time and first of all you should too get the knowledge about the trading that is most beneficial for you

• +2 1

The investment is certainly profitable, but the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unknowable, which sometimes causes the loss of some money. Be patient and you will be able to avoid all of that. Study the currency in all its details before investing, and that will benefit you, good luck

• +2 1

Everyone these days is looking for ways to invest in cryptocurrencies that they do not realize its risks. The investor must realize that the profit is actually achieved when you convert your currency into cash.

• +1 1

You are right, cryptocurrencies are getting more and more popular day by day, so it is important to have as much bitcoin as we can because its price will definitely rise.
But it is risky to invest without sufficient experience

• +1 1

Choosing the currency in which we want to invest is difficult to the extent because I tried in every way to read the data on currencies in order to know the currency that I will choose, but without interest.

• +2 1

It seems like a very good idea to me, investing in virtual currencies, we have seen how they have grown little by little, their price increases every day, and if we know how to invest, we can have good profits in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

As it has always been recommended to us, it is important that before investing we must investigate this currency and thus avoid being scammed. Investing in bitcoin has its risks due to its value, but for this year 2021 promises a lot there will be a great rise that must be taken advantage of.

Yes we all know that crypto currency is become the most popular currency around the world. It is very risky if you don't choose the correct coin for investing then you lose your money. I suggest you invest in bitcoin it is very profitable coin. 

I think its never too late to invest in cryptocurrency because investment is great idea to earn money from it. But the investment should be done wisely. Other wise it may result in lost of your money and you will lose your all money instead of earning it. 

Frankly, investment is a dangerous thing and falls under many risks, especially when you do not have the real experience and knowledge, but I think this is the best time to invest in encrypted currencies and earn money where there are a lot of investment operations and frankly I faced a great loss in exchanges and investment because My knowledge was simple and I have no experience and therefore I advise you to know well about trading and to be confident of yourself to avoid these risks

It is good to invest in cryptocurrencies, especially in the current situation, because we are staying at home, but I think that investing needs some experience, boldness and good knowledge about trading.
And investing in the bitcoin currency is a good thing as it is a popular currency, and this currency is subject to rise and fall at any time and here is the experience of trading, we must know when to buy and when to sell the currency in order to get the largest amount of profit.

Edited by Amer sada
Misspelled