How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

I do not know that you should keep them away from cryptocurrencies, but you should try to teach them the basics of trading and investing in order for them to be able to make good profits from cryptocurrencies and adhere to their strategies.

• +5 1

It is very difficult to convince someone who has already decided that these practices will leave the cryptocurrency. Indeed, there are many instances where such motives can be targeted by fake news and dirty propaganda. However, those who know the current cryptocurrencies will not give up because they know the truth.

I understand you, I think it is better for you to help your friend by teaching him and guiding him how to make profits from cryptocurrencies, I think this is the best solution, if he is not convinced with this option, I do not think that you can help him more than that, but continue to advise him

• +2 1

you can tell your friend i known crypto is good source for income but my friend you need more knowledge about crypto you gain some knowledge about crypto then come again in crypto. 

• +2 1

Thanks dear. At present the rules have changed here. At present the fixed salary is not being paid as in the past. Many rules have been changed here. Therefore, many are leaving their jobs. We must work with patience.

My suggestion instead of convincing them to quit on cryptocurrency.why not teach them some strategy on how to earn and how this cryptocurrency works.people usually lost their money on these investment because of lack of knowledge. they just invest their money without doing any research.

Hello dear mate why are you recommended people to leave te cryptotalk if you advise them to move from it So you would have to give them the reasons about to leave the cryptotalk .

My friend if at all you trying to convince your friend to leave crypto i think the easiest way is to that there is a lot of bad sides that crypto can do, like illegal activities and there is a lot of scammers which is why government of many countries refuse to legalized it.

• +2 1

hi my friend you can easily convert the all crypto currency into the all over the world currencies. for this you go the website or the wallet for the storing the cryptocurreny. so it is the best to trade and investment.

• +5 1

Good question my friend you can convence to the cryptotalk that is the name hear and try to get the more benefit from it. Many people go the field work after 12 PM.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are profitable and not a cause for loss. But you have to use them correctly. There are some people who gamble and that will lead to an inevitable loss. You should not advise them to leave the cryptocurrencies. Rather, you should advise them on the correct use of cryptocurrencies.

No one fails at work if he mastered it well Why do we pay our friends to leave cryptocurrencies on the exact opposite We must learn from the same error Why did we lose money We look at the reasons and reprocess them again to reach success

18 hours ago, Moon87 said:

No one fails at work if he mastered it well Why do we pay our friends to leave cryptocurrencies on the exact opposite We must learn from the same error Why did we lose money We look at the reasons and reprocess them again to reach success

I believe the saying "try and try until you succeed" don't convince your friend to leave, because it is normal for newbies that keep losing money. Let him invest or trading because he will learn the lesson until he become a wise man.

• +4 1

Why do you think profit in cryptocurrencies is a dream ??
Anyone with sufficient experience can be able to earn good money, you can get good experience easily from this forum and I am sure that you will make good profits if you are expert enough.

• +2 1

There's no way to convince people to leave crypto because it was on their decision if they want to pursue on crypto or not. Basically those peoples are earning money on crypto and thinking to become successful on crypto

I think is depend about what type of people, there some people who are very very addict to cryptocurrency, so we will not be arrives to convince them, because those type of person the crypto is their blood....

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I really don't think you can stop him or make him leave cryptocurrencies. They are addictive to something. Working on cryptocurrencies is a good thing. Don't let people leave it, but make them learn how to win and stay away from loss.

Dear friend, in my opinion, you should not persuade them to leave the cryptocurrencies, but rather you must teach them the correct way to invest, for example, and direct them to the right path, and you must be close to them in case they need advice

Instead of convincing them to leave, why don't you just teach them what should they really do in their coins. Teach them on how should they manage their balance and where should they use it. Crypto is good for earning some if people are knowledgeable about it.

• +3 1

I think if you think your friends make mistakes in the coding world and don't have enough experience, you should teach them and help them work, not give them advice so they can leave.

Hello dear
Instead of convincing them to leave the cryptocurrencies, give them advice on how to invest in them and how to deal with their own financial markets, and also tell them about this fair forum, and perhaps this will be enough to make them go on the right path and be a new start for them with a good mentor friend like you.

• +3 1

Well i suggest if they are refusing you to leave the cryptocurrency world then just teach them how can they value their earnings and lead them what should they do  in able for them to earn more and get profit rather than loosing.

• +3 1

Instead of convening of leaving crypto, we can teach other how to go ahed with crypto. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Crypto has a promising future. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Балансы пользователей Bitcoin и Ethereum упали до уровня, невиданного с 2020 года. Данные Glassnode показали, что пользовательские балансы биткойнов ( BTC ) и эфира ( ETH ) на централизованных биржах достигли четырехлетнего минимума, поскольку инвесторы ждали более высоких цен на бычьем рынке.  Балансы BTC упали до уровня ниже 2,3 миллиона монет на сумму около 160 миллиардов долларов, а балансы ETH упали ниже 16 миллионов, составив менее 59 миллиардов долларов.   Баланс обмена Биткойн и Эфириум достиг 4-летнего минимума |  Почему упали уровни обмена Биткойн и Эфириум По данным Glassnode, количество BTC и ETH на биржах имеет тенденцию к снижению с июля 2020 года. Данные подтвердили, что пользователи продолжали выводить активы с этих платформ после пандемии, во время предыдущего пика 2021 года, во время банкротства Terra-FTX в 2022 году и даже после того, как были одобрены спотовые ETF BTC.  Четырехлетняя модель предполагает, что пользователи криптовалюты приняли бычий долгосрочный прогноз, выразив уверенность в будущем росте этих активов независимо от рыночных циклов.  После кризиса Covid-19 в 2020 году инфляция также потрясла мировую экономику и побудила инвесторов вкладывать капитал в технологически безопасные автомобили. Жесткое ограничение поставок и неизменный дефляционный принцип Биткойна укрепили его статус средства защиты от инфляции, и суверенные страны, такие как Сальвадор, приняли криптовалюту в качестве законного платежного средства.   Бычий тезис, возможно, еще больше укрепился, поскольку гиганты Уолл-стрит, такие как BlackRock и Fidelity, стимулировали институциональный спрос через спотовые BTC ETF . Такие компании, как MicroStrategy под управлением BTC maxi Michael Saylor, также вложили миллиарды долларов в главный цифровой актив.  Будучи вторым по величине криптовалютным и ведущим альткойн-активом, ETH имеет собственный оптимистичный тезис о том, что он является ведущим заменителем BTC. Токен поддерживает крупнейшую экосистему децентрализованного финансирования (DEFI) стоимостью почти 70 миллиардов долларов за DefiLlama.  В 2020 году разработчики запустили цепочку Beacon, которая положила начало окончательному переходу от доказательства работы (PoW) к доказательству доли (PoS). Этот шаг разблокировал стейкинг Ether — процесс блокировки ETH для сетевой безопасно  сти и пассивного дохода.  На момент публикации в стейкинге было поставлено более 27% Ethereum. Другими словами, пользователи вложили ETH на сумму более 119 миллиардов долларов в таких провайдеров стейкинга, как Coinbase , Lido и EigenLayer .  Шумиха вокруг одобрения спотовых ETH ETF, роста дефисов и резкого роста ставок привела к позитивному прогнозу для криптовалюты и еще больше побудила пользователей держаться изо всех сил, что в криптосообществе также известно как «ходл».
    • Сложно определить кому конкретно принадлежат те или иные адреса, пока речь идет о том что на них есть крупные суммы с биткоинами, фиксируются пока только объемы на определенных адресах.
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2% • 500~999 USD— 1.5%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1.2%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.7%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.2%• 5,000 USD and more  — 0.7%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,     New Forum Challenge is now up!   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday June 17th, 19:00 UTC.          
    • Добрый день, дорогие пользователи!👋 Напоминаем Вам:   🔔На нашем сайте действует акция - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на telegram-канал, получи 5$ на кошелек TRC20 или TRX. 🔔Стань нашим партнером - зарегистрируйся на нашем сайте, Вы получаете в личном кабинете уникальный партнерский идентификатор, Вы сможете размещать данные ссылки нашего сервиса на любых страницах своего сайта, блога, сообщества и социальных сетях. Зарегистрировавшись-Ваши ссылки реферальной программы будут находиться в разделе «Партнерский аккаунт и рекламные материалы»  - Акция - Партнерский FAG  - Условия участия в партнерской программе   Желаем Вам продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения! С уважением, Финансович.
    • Скажу про данный обменник только то что я  производил обмен в нём уже третий раз и все три раза это происходило не более 5 минут , работают очень быстро и с приемлемым курсом .
    • ПРИВЕТ, WINDICERS,   Объявлена новая конкурсная программа на форуме!   Наберите необходимые множители, выиграйте и получите свою долю из призового фонда в размере 0,0052 BTC до конца конкурса.   Конкурс заканчивается в понедельник, 17 июня, в 19:00 по Гринвичу.                Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                      ;Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей                                           Введите свой НИК в WINDICE  
    • Новый обменник - куча плюшек, как говорится. Плюс акция, плюс как по мне одна из лучших партнёрских программ. На досуге изучил, всё ок. По обменнику: Приятный во вчём, от дизайна до функуюционала, прост в работе, плбс порог обмена нет от бешенных каких - то сумм как у некоторых сервисов, вполне приличный обменник.
    • The USDD stablecoin has landed on LetsExchange Decentralized USD (USDD), the first over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin, is now available for trading on LetsExchange, a crypto exchange platform that supports the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market. Users can swap USDD on TRC20, ERC20, and BEP20 blockchains for over 4,500 coins and tokens using a LetsExchange widget, Telegram bot, or through third-party platforms and apps integrating crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping USDD for other cryptocurrencies on LetsExchange, users enjoy the flexibility to choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. With the first option, the system automatically picks the best rate among the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the most profitable exchange conditions despite short-term price fluctuations. Users who prefer to avoid slippage caused by volatility can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the initially quoted value for the swap until the operation is completed.   Since USDD circulates on multiple mainstream networks, users can seamlessly transfer USDD across different blockchains using the LetsExchange widget. For instance, users can swap TRC20 USDD for ERC20 USDD or the way around with a few clicks. More blockchain networks that support USDD will be available soon.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, welcomed the listing of USDD and remained confident that many users will adopt this stablecoin. He commented: “Listing USDD on our exchange platform is the first step toward more comprehensive cooperation with this project. The USDD team will study our B2B products to assess the possible integration to boost the visibility and adoption of their crypto asset.”   Decentralized USD (USDD) is an over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin launched by TRON DAO Reserve, the custodian of USDD, and guarantees its price stability. This stablecoin’s value is pegged to the US dollar. USDD is secured by over-collateralizing multiple mainstream digital assets such as TRX, BTC, and USDT. The total value of collateralized assets is significantly higher than that of USDD in circulation, with the collateral ratio set at 120%. The USDD protocol aims to provide the blockchain industry with the most stable, decentralized, tamper-proof, and freeze-free stablecoin system, a perpetual system independent of any centralized entity.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • Очередной альткоин взлетел Мем-коин FLOKI увеличил стоимость на 30% благодаря содействию DWF Labs. Компания отметила быстрый рост экосистемы Floki, включая старт главной сети Valhalla, игровых проектов метавселенной и других разработок. Суммарная стоимость токена дошла до $3 млрд по курсу 0,00034 доллара США. Лучшее время для выгодного трейдинга на yodaobmen.com. В феврале DWF Labs инвестировала 10 миллионов долларов в FLOKI и теперь готова инвестировать еще 12 миллионов долларов. Это укрепляет позиции Floki в сфере криптовалют, несмотря на прекращение обслуживания клиентов из Гонконга в начале этого года из-за проблем с регулированием.