What are telegram bots? - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
caeb2009

What are telegram bots?

Dear telegram bot is a computer programming which are used for repeating the process again and again in same way but mostly bots are scam and fake. Scammer are create for the advertisement. I don't believe in the bots because they don't paid us.

I think telegram bots computerized generated messages. It is a very famous on international level. Many people use it. But i did not used it. I try to use this. Thanks for sharing this information. Best of luck.

Bots is that one which is available in the telegram app.This one is controlled by the software this one is not run by any person this have a Ai infrastructure.By Telegram bots we can learn,play musics and games. This one become a popular now a days. Its safe,secure and best in accuracy.

Thank You. 

Telegram bots are computer programs that perform monotonous tasks on the Internet. Wire bots are applications powered by artificial intelligence that can offer multiple capabilities: send important weather data or useful news,

I also joined the telegram bot butt now payment us not given by me. Lets see what whould to be. When i get payment than i trust to the telegram app other i have no trust this type of any app.thankyou

According to me telegram bots are the time saving program. Which runs in background. You dont have to do any thing  its just self doing program

Edited by LOOSEPANT

Social communication can be done through it. Telegrams are used in our daily lives. It allows you to do various things online. Telegram boots are very useful and helpful. You think you will benefit from using it.

Hello friend,

I am glad that you have shared your knowledge and one more experience with us. Telegram bots, like profit page, study or new pages.these are very useful bots for working and earning money. Bots are the source of big earning. Thanks

I think Telegram bots are computer programs that perform repetitive tasks on the Internet, for example, when a token appears, they use a bot because it is programmed to send messages automatically. for users.

Bots which are now fashionable,Telegram bots are computer programs that perform repetitive tasks on the internet for example,when a token comes out,they use a bot because for that is programme to automatically send a message to users,they are mainly on telegram.

These are robots on the Telegram program that are made by Zen experts. You can ask about anything and you will find the right answer on it quickly. It is to help new people and you can learn from them a lot

Telegram bots are one of the most popular features of telegram. People can create their own bot thanks to telegram. Of course, there is a bad side to this. Fraudulent people also deceive people with bots that claim to earn coins.

Telegram bots are small program that can embed in telegram chats or public channels and perform a specific telegram bots are  a series of third-party application that run within the messaging application.

Hi My Dear Telegram Bot is a medium through which fashionable telegram bots perform 15 tasks on the Internet of computer programs, for example, when one of them is used

telegrame bot is a simple account that operate by software .They can do anything , play nd search .To save your telegrame we should avoide to add bot to your chat.And always put when you chafts and channels.

They are kind of series of third party applications. Many bots are coming with the passage of time. The telegram bots are quite efficient ones. By making them automated you can do different tasks. 

• +1 1

Telegram bots are computer programs that perform repetitive tasks on the Internet, for example, when a token comes out, they use a bot because for that it is programmed to automatically send a message to users, they are mainly on telegram.

There are lot of crypto bots on a telegram which includes airdrop bots, mining bots etc  But unfortunately most of them are just scams.. Well the bots I I'll be sharing with you today  ,don't pay you for free, rather you need to complete some tasks to get paid. These are 100 % legit bots. 

• +5 1

The telegram bot is an airdrop.  This means that different companies offer these offers to advertise their tokens or coins or wallets.  Because of this many people are able to make a lot of money.  And the company also gets ads on their site  As a result, multiple tasks are performed simultaneously.

I think telegram bots are efficient. This is very effective for us I think it is mostly used to manage people's searches here with these fake bots a lot of people can already lose their money so so everyone be careful.

Furthermore, IP addresses, womankind closet maximize overseas telegram use, for instance, you closet telecast a day updates for your acquaintances, render updates, accept alerts, come up with, and lots more and plenty more، you want to bridge over maybe comprehend retinol hacker within the Saxicola torquata beaver state ductus deferens.

Telegram bots are really an advance feature of telegram that acts like an AI to perform some specific tasks as specified by its creator. 

Telegram is mobile aplication but Telegram bots are computer programs that perform repetitive tasks on the Internet, for example, when a token comes out, telegram use a bot because for that it is programmed to automatically send a message to users, they are mainly on telegram. 

Bots are simply Telegram accounts operated by software  not people  and they'll often have AI features. They can do anything – teach, play, search, broadcast, remind, connect, integrate with other services, or work. Botes are very useful to use telegram. 

Bots are simply telegram accounts operated by software not people and they'll often have all features. They can do anything teach play serch brodcast remind connect integrate witj other services or even pass commands to the internet of things.