What are telegram bots? - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
caeb2009

What are telegram bots?

Telegram app is also for earning and investment plate form .Telegram bots are very intelligent they work as a computer. Bots works as a active machine they remove the all problems and spam from a group .when a create a problem in a group then bot work and remove the problem.

• +2 1

Bot means a mechanism which is robotic type my friend. 

By using this bot you can get automatically reply which is occured by computer mechanism.        

You can enjoy telegram bot.  It's very helpful for you.    

Telegram bot is autometically response.   

Thank you my friend 

Enjoy telegram bot. 🤗🤗      

the telegram bots are the automated chat system by the telegram application you can use it to create some kind of a sport system for any of your projects

Bot is a kind of automatic system which obeys any order immediately and responds quickly to any task.It is usually used to reply to someone's message on an official page or any business site. There are certain messages that contain various information that people will  probably ask.Top executives on any page are busy with a lot of work and don't have time to reply to all the questions in the messages that is asked for curiosity. Telegram has a type of bot that helps to solve various problems related to telegram very quickly.These bots have all the answers assigned to Frequently Asked Questions.So sometimes bot is very useful.

Edited by Sadia792

Telegram bots are PC programs that perform dull errands on the Internet.It 

is famous message bots to come clean with you since we can produce additional pay, this is one reason I like it without a doubt.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Telegram bots are very famous on  international  level

Its users are grow day by day .It is very good web .

Mostly peoples used it .

Telegram bots are computer programs that perform repetitive tasks on the internet .this is one of the resons why i love telegram .are very useful bits for working anf earning money or for taking information or news .

It is very useful for those who have groups or channels with many participate .yobit trade have one to trad your couns without enter to the trade it's true and eithout risk just trust authoritirs .

To put up you telegram communication secure, do not calculate bots to your conversation and be aware when you are in conversation and channels that combine them. A lot of cryptographers and safe engineers, though,including white, say that secure way to use telegram is just not to use it at all. 

Bots and Simply Telegram account operated by soft ware Not people and they will  have all the features  .they can do anything play search. broadcast ,remind connected, integrated with other service or even. Pass Command to the Internet of Things 

Sorry frined i don't have any idea because i never i never use this types of app soo i have read all the comment  and i have learn about these types of app.i will try it.

• +1 1

Bots are simply Telegram accounts operated by software. They are not people, and they'll often have AI features. They can do anything, teach, play, search, broadcast, remind, connect, integrate with other services, or even pass commands to the Internet of Things.

We should be careful to choose the telegram bots app there is Large scam app are available. bots are supporting app to the telegram messaging app.it also gives us useful information about the the article  update news etc

That's good it is a good question telegram is the best app for social media and some people are going to be used as bot and I can't understand that you are a great person and I hope it's a good network 

On 10/10/2020 at 12:44 AM, caeb2009 said:

Bots, which are now very fashionable, are a functionality that Telegram incorporated a long time ago. The difference between the chatbots of this application and those of Facebook is that, being a public API, anyone can create them.
To locate them you just have to enter your app and look for them in the search box. It is very easy, although it is better if you know some of them beforehand, and that way you will go to a shot when you start experimenting with them.

If you don't want to search for it in the app, you can also do it from the desktop browser. You go to the web address https://telegram.me/ and add after the last bar the name of the bot you want to locate.

Thank you so much dude for sharing the information regarding the telegram both but Telegram is somehow scam as people on Telegram scam other people and steal their valuable details about money and personal information

• +1 1

On 10/10/2020 at 12:44 AM, caeb2009 said:

Bots, which are now very fashionable, are a functionality that Telegram incorporated a long time ago. The difference between the chatbots of this application and those of Facebook is that, being a public API, anyone can create them.
To locate them you just have to enter your app and look for them in the search box. It is very easy, although it is better if you know some of them beforehand, and that way you will go to a shot when you start experimenting with them.

If you don't want to search for it in the app, you can also do it from the desktop browser. You go to the web address https://telegram.me/ and add after the last bar the name of the bot you want to locate.

Thanks for the information buddy i really liked your efforts but accrording to me telelgram is full of sammers from there kot of sammers steal the personal information of the users and also their bank details..

• +2 1

Telegram bots are vary useful for working and earning money. You also get information from them. They are very useful for those who create a channel.

Telegram application is mostly used for social media then some people used for bots and earning money for inviting the people who are used 

I have heared about telegram bots and personally i have not perfect knowledge about it .

I just know about telegram earning app .

Mostly peoples used it on their smart phones to earn at home .It is so helpful for all kind of peoples for earning.

Hey friend you provide very good information.Telegram is an evolving platform that is famous for its security, message delivery speed, and lots of development perks that make communication enjoyable.

I do not have any idea but my friend told me telegram bots are a progression of outsider apps that rum inside the informing application. I want to know about this i  have learnt all the comments and i try to uderstand.