How to open a Bitcoin Wallet? - Page 6 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bonak

How to open a Bitcoin Wallet?

If you have just entered the sz crypto world, first of all, research the stock exchanges of your country and open an account from the most reliable exchange. and thus your bitcoin wallet will be created. You can then review other exchanges.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your valuable information, this will really help me in the future to create a portfolio. Please create content about trading well, I wish you happiness.

• Useful or interesting 1

For those who likes to save their Private Keys on their own behalf. For those who thinks such security is needed for them and hold large funds they should use this method.

But for people who hold small funds and don't like to take big security steps (are newbies) , then custodial wallets are helpful for them.

However short and precise tutorial you have given is helpful.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are several ways to create a Bitcoin wallet with ease, but I use the wallets of the platform because I do not store Bitcoin much because it needs large sums in order to make a profit from it because its price is high so I do not need a blockchain wallet But you can create a Blockchain wallet because the platform is not secure and can be hacked at any moment

• +3 1

Well my brother u simplified the method for opening a wallet account block chain. It's a web based wallets and carefully registered yourself and don't forget to use 2FA as it enables your account highly secure otherwise u account is at a risk.

• +4 1

I think it is really easy for anyone here in the forum to create their own Bitcoin wallet. But maybe there are a few here that doesn't know. It's just that I don't really think that this kind of tutorial still needs to be posted here.

Nowadays it is anything but difficult to make a bitcoin wallet in any event, for an individual that is an amateurs and doesn't have any sort of information in cryptographic forms of money. Since hurt wallet has instructional exercises clarifying bit by bit what to do

• +1 1

Not only blockchain, here are few more trusted and secured e wallet for! cryptocurrencie, we can also use like that process. Such as coinbase, binance nexo etc. Almost in every wallet, they will guide you step by step how to secured your wallet.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Thank you so much for your tips. Many members didn’t know about it. Bitcoin wallet is very important for us. So your information will be helpful for us.

Edited by Nayeem1312
Spelling mistake

On 12/23/2019 at 8:03 AM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

Thank you so much for this kind information. It is really very helpful for many people because many people are not have any information about this and my brother made my bitcoin wallet because I also don't know about it and he helped and told me all the steps and now I can make bitcoin wallet  but I think your post is little difficult you just have to describe in a essay way but you done a good job.

1. Go to the App store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android).
  2. Search and download Coinomi.
  3. Open the app and write down your 24-words recovery phrase. ...
  4. Set a strong password.
  5. Add bitcoin to your wallet.
  6. Use your receiving address to receive bitcoin

Thank you so much for sharing this important information but I know how to open this Bitcoin Wallet I don't use blockchain so I don't know exactly how to open it I use Coinbase Wallet Gmail only requires you to open a Coinbase account, not as much of a hassle as blockchain.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

Thank you very much for giving us information on how to open a Black Chain Wallet. I use Coinbase and Trust Wallet to keep Bitcoins.  So I do not know how to open the Black Chain Wallet. But if I ever need it, I will open the Black Chain Wallet with the information you have given. Thank you.

Yes, basically!  It is true that I want to start trading Bitcoin with Bitcoin Wallet.  So this post is very useful and helpful for me to set up my bitcoin wallet.  This post has helped me a lot.  In fact I was worried about seeing my bitcoin wallet but this post has eased my anxiety.

I heard the name Bitcoin, but didn't use it. So I don't know much about it.  I don't know how to open an account in it.  So this post is very useful for me personally.  I want to know, how to open an account in it?

I think there is an easy way to create a wallet even though no one knows how to create a wallet but I advise him to leave this world of cryptocurrencies and live in real life because you can get started in crypto and you don't know how to create a wallet.

Blockchain ones are also very good but the i preferred  exodus or atomic. Every wallet 1st you have to sign up, after that you have to email your number once for verifications.

In addition to this, in any bitcoin wallet you have, at the moment you are setting it up, you will be given see phrase which you need to back up, this seed phrase is used to recover back the wallet in case of Walt lost. We should always make sure we back it up. 

thank you for sharing this great information but I want to know a little bit about its security is bitcoin is secure or is there is any other app which is also secure what are the charges of withdrawal how much we have to pay when we withdraw

Actually I have the intention of opening a bitcoin wallet but don't know how to go about it. I am planning also to really invest so it a nice post.

Bitcoin All is very easy to open. You can open it in a minute. You can use it completely securely. There are many Bitcoin wallets. There are many. You can use any one of them. You can use any exchanger if you want. It will keep the money saved in your collection safe. It is one of the best exchanges in the world and where you can keep your money very well. It is very easy to create. It is very easy if you follow their rules. Thanks for opening.

Nice explanations  you have given but it would be more better to understand  if you try to create this topic with good screenshots  for every  step of creating topic..  By the way, now a days crypto lover love to use multiple  coin wallet such as Trust  wallet or another  coin related wallet.. 

On 12/23/2019 at 5:03 AM, bonak said:

Link Mobile Number

This is required to use the blockchain wallet? I'm not going to give any phone number to any wallet, this is not welcome by my standards and all this private information is always sold or leaked to scammers, I wouldn't even think of giving my mobile number to anybody.