Are you a good trader? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lugmail

Are you a good trader?

8 hours ago, Honny143 said:

I am feeling really happy my friend @Jones33  because through my posts you learn crypto knowledge, it will be really great for me on this forum as like me, there are so many good members sharing their useful knowledge to new members, if any member learn that knowledge and make good profit it will be great for us.

Yee my friend and by that we can all be happy and working together is the best thing that can help us raise the level of this forum of cryptotalk because they are doing us good which is why we also need to respond in a positive way.

• +2 1

I am using Kipto now and I want to work on it and move forward. I am not doing business yet but I want to be a very good and successful businessman.  It takes trading to be a good trader and it is vital to invest in that trading

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

not only me you also a good member😃  because I read your so many posts, your content really helpful for new members.

thank you @Honny143..The forum has many good members.  However, there are many spammers.  Many members in the forum copy-paste, rating cheating, use multiple accounts, so all new members need to be monitored.  Again, there are many spammers who are in good rank but we do not understand them.  So it is necessary to pay attention to the members of the forum.  As a result, there will be no spammers in the forum.

Somehow I can say that I am also a good trader because I can analyze my own market, but being a good trader does not mean that you do not have to learn again, I continue to learn more and acquire new ideas.

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

there are many spammers who are in good rank but we do not understand them.  So it is necessary to pay attention to the members of the forum.  As a result, there will be no spammers in the forum.

@Cleaner  spammers, rating cheaters, copy paste multiple accounts creators these all things are big issue in our forum, especially spammers time to time forum taking all strong action to control them, but still some spammers working on this forum,

because they are using advance technology that's why we are not able to detect them, but if we observe them carefully then we detect and throw away from this forum, because we want our forum spam free.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Cleaner  spammers, rating cheaters, copy paste multiple accounts creators these all things are big issue in our forum, especially spammers time to time forum taking all strong action to control them, but still some spammers working on this forum,

because they are using advance technology that's why we are not able to detect them, but if we observe them carefully then we detect and throw away from this forum, because we want our forum spam free.

You can now catch a lot of spammers if you look at the member ratings.  When giving tokens for rating, everyone would rate everyone for good and bad posts.  But now many are exchanging ratings in the greed of making more money.  I have seen many people cheating ratings and I have given them reports.  So you will also check a little. @Honny143

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 6:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Hi. Do you think being a good trader is the same as being a successful trader?

Using trading as a method of profit can be very time consuming. Those who immerse themselves in this technique must possess theoretical knowledge and technical analysis.
However, what defines success?
Successful traders have posted throughout the web the main characteristics that a person should gather in addition to knowledge. These can be summarized as:

-Disciplinary, safe and self-sufficient.
-Confidence, precision and curiosity
-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives
-Committed and determined

Logically this must be accompanied by arduous training and practice.
The question would be, do you have these qualities?

Thanks my friend, for sharing your valuable information. I’m a new member, so I have a lot left to learn. From here, caring your important word and this is where the true business comes in!

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

.  But now many are exchanging ratings in the greed of making more money.  I have seen many people cheating ratings and I have given them reports.  So you will also check a little.

Of course @Cleaner  I know when this forum restricted me that time I notice so many accounts, where their every post gained  20 out of 20 positive rating daily,

but that time I'm not take this issue seriously because forum removed me, but now iam not leave them because we are working genuinely then also we don't gains 10 rating, and spammers without doing anything they are receiving full payment it's not fair so I'm also report.

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Of course @Cleaner  I know when this forum restricted me that time I notice so many accounts, where their every post gained  20 out of 20 positive rating daily,

but that time I'm not take this issue seriously because forum removed me, but now iam not leave them because we are working genuinely then also we don't gains 10 rating, and spammers without doing anything they are receiving full payment it's not fair so I'm also report.

@Honny143..We can’t get ratings on all the posts by working very hard, but they get ratings on all the posts which is pretty amazing.  However I have already reported to many rating cheaters.  And many I keep an eye on.  So those who will cheat the ratings and disobey the rules must be resisted.

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..We can’t get ratings on all the posts by working very hard, but they get ratings on all the posts which is pretty amazing.  However I have already reported to many rating cheaters.  And many I keep an eye on.  So those who will cheat the ratings and disobey the rules must be resisted.

Do you know @Cleaner  recently I notice one account he complete his 20 posts 3 hours back, and within 3 hours he received all 20 positive rating in his posts,

when I check all his activity there I notice his total all posts received positive rating, and I am Wonder why forum authorities not detected that spammer, 

• +1 1

No,i am not a good trader.Actually i am a beginner here.So still now i do not start to trade. I was joined in this site about a few days ago.So i do not have enough knowledge about trading.Please i want to get some advice that how we can become a good trader? 

• +4 1

I am a good trader but i need to learn more and i need to gain more strategies and techniques in trading cyptocurrency. You need to analyze properly how the price of the coins will go and patience is more important. Because if you don't have patience you may can have bad decision so you need to make a proper plan for your trading to become successful from it.

Thequestion you asked may bring confusion to some people in this forum because there a good trader and successful trade are somewhat tactically related or opposite in other side good trader can someone who trade without achievement nor lost but successful trader can be the one who trade and gains without lost

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Do you know @Cleaner  recently I notice one account he complete his 20 posts 3 hours back, and within 3 hours he received all 20 positive rating in his posts,

when I check all his activity there I notice his total all posts received positive rating, and I am Wonder why forum authorities not detected that spammer, 

The moderators are busy with a lot of forum work so they don't keep an eye on all the members.  So all members should come forward to catch spammers.  Report any spammers you see.  Report the person you saw giving the rating cheating to, so the moderator will monitor it and if the spammer is proven he will be banned.

No friend. I'm still working on crypto currency. Want to gain more knowledge from here. I want to do better. And experience becomes work. Want to earn. Want to be bigger by earning. Then I'll gain more knowledge experience when. Gain knowledge about investing. That's when I start investing. Now I'm working here. Thanks.

Yes good traders are giving us a very good advice. They can help to progress our business and we get many profit from it by their advice's. It I am not a good trader I recently joined this platform just before one month. So I don't have many knowledge about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/9/2021 at 3:04 PM, guatazoo said:

I cannot appreciate for myself if I'm a good trader because I'm also loosing mostly sometimes and sometimes I gain profit, but the fact is that I know how to trade. 

You need to believe in yourself that's you are the good trader as longer you are eligible to done your own market analysis depending with your knowledge.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Trading is not a easy it's a very tough work. For successful trader you must have the full experience and knowledge about the crypto from A-Z . I'm not a good trader yet, my main target to join it is learning about the trading so that I'll be start my business. I'm also getting information from the others helping website and YouTube. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

You need to believe in yourself that's you are the good trader as longer you are eligible to done your own market analysis depending with your knowledge.

You said it well but for a beginner to have this kind of mindset that person must have ideas about trading or more knowledge on trading because sometime even the expert can't boldly say they are good but atleast they are more better than we beginners 😂so my little advice to all before you start trading make sure you know some basic steps in trading.

On 10/9/2020 at 1:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Hi. Do you think being a good trader is the same as being a successful trader?

Using trading as a method of profit can be very time consuming. Those who immerse themselves in this technique must possess theoretical knowledge and technical analysis.
However, what defines success?
Successful traders have posted throughout the web the main characteristics that a person should gather in addition to knowledge. These can be summarized as:

-Disciplinary, safe and self-sufficient.
-Confidence, precision and curiosity
-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives
-Committed and determined

Logically this must be accompanied by arduous training and practice.
The question would be, do you have these qualities?

Wow these is a very good compose content that talks about a good trader and it will serve as a guide as well as knowledge to the newbies who are willing to start trading with crypto currency 

• +1 1

Actually, I am not a big trader, but I have good information and experience for successful work in this field, so we can trade everything related to this forum with full confidence and I will achieve great success in the future.

First of all appreciate you that make a useful topic for our guidelines.I briefly learned theoretically about trade but practically and technically experience is more better as compared to theoretical experience about trade.As i am new i don't have much technical  experience about trade on crypto crunncey but i am trying to understand the special tips about trade from this forum so i hopeful will soon i become a successful trader in crypto trading market.

On 1/9/2021 at 8:46 AM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Sure my friend and they are very caring which is why i choose to learn from them because they pay attention to my problems whenever I have one and that it the sign of a great leader anywhere you go, so kindly seek there attention when you have a problem my friend.

Thanks for the advice I'll always seek their opinion when I'm ficing any difficulties in the forum, I have seen their hard work,the way they  listen to new members members opinion and also respond to it

22 hours ago, True legend said:

Thanks for the advice I'll always seek their opinion when I'm ficing any difficulties in the forum, I have seen their hard work,the way they  listen to new members members opinion and also respond to it

Yes brother just use the tag feature to call there attention and whenever they come online they will see a notification in there profiles which will direct them directly to your posts, learning is the key to success let us acquire more my friend.

3 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Yes brother just use the tag feature to call there attention and whenever they come online they will see a notification in there profiles which will direct them directly to your posts, learning is the key to success let us acquire more my friend.

Oh, so you mean if I tag them they will easily see my comment and reply to it? That would be very amazing , I really love the work of the older members and I would like to draw their attention to my questions