Is cloud mining legit? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Is cloud mining legit?

22 hours ago, kirubel said:

OH thank you so much, i hope it stays for long time because most cloud mining sites shut don after they get popular and they get meany users.

Basically other cloud mining websites are usually just Bitcoin doublers, that don't last for more than a month. Eobot requires you to do KYC for security, but after that you can enjoy their cloud mining services for tens of supported coins.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

15 minutes ago, kirubel said:

I  search about i think they don't have maintenance fee like the old cloud mining's, genesis have maintenance fee, and i hate when they say calculate the profit without knowing the maintenance fee

Yeah that's true, I personally don't mine at all that much, I like PoS mining more, thus I can't tell you much about it here, but profit calculators can be sometimes misleading as the conditions can vary for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

It's very difficult to identify such cloud mining sites which will last long and will give payment for your mining because we are experiencing many mining sites which ends up in between without giving any result so in present scenario I think mining has become very time consuming and unusual activity.

Cloud mining has not been prevented, but we are trying to escape from cloud mining because it causes the loss of our time and currencies and our theft. In fact, I tried a site that does cloud mining and requests a deposit in order to upgrade the mining plan and I did not make a deposit and searched on YouTube about it and all the channels said it was a fraudulent site

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day