Earn money online( legit 100%) - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bebeo1993

Earn money online( legit 100%)

Clixblue is a sister site of adzseven and adzbazar, is a paid to click site,A standard member can find morethan 30+ ads at the price per click of 0.00025-0.005.

There are 4 types of ads:
fixed ads-$0.0005-0.001 per click
standard ads-0.005$ per click
micro ads-0.00025$ per click
mini ads-0.0005 per click

Latest status of nbr is legit
This site gives you instant payment
-you can rent 5 referrals for 0.75$

minimum payout is 5$
payments are done from:
perfectmoney
payeer
payoneer
bitcoin
dashcoin
dogecoin
solidtrustpay
skrill

This site is published in English.

ddd.jpg

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

I think online works sites really give payment.some sites really pay but some sites did not give any payment.this sites are give payment such as freelancer, facebook, crypto talk, fiber etc it is good sites to earn the money.

• +1 1

It is online website where people works and earn income but there are other many websites on internet which are paying good rather than it. But it is also a good website for working. 

Years ago I was fan and user of website paid to click, but now I'm not sure are profitable or are legit. And their minimum payout is higher compared to their pay to click reward. For example if really pay $0.001 per click and you offer 30 Ads per day, so we need to wait 166 days to withdraw! $0.001x30=$0.03 per day and $5 / $0.03 = 167 days.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Earn online money  is better  way to other.many app or website  are available  to earn money  online.earn online money  is very easy way.such website are crypto talk.freelancer etc

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing a good project with us.I want to earn money from online.I hope this will be good for online earning.I will try to work on this site that you have share with us.

Well, you might be true about this information. But according to my experience, I would not try anymore because I fed up all about these payment websites, applications and games. I just want to request all of you please when you are posting about these type of recommendation, kindly attach the payment proof with your post so that the users will go to try.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Earning money online is very helpful idea for the the youth of this time because of ever growing unemployment rate all around the globe. This is beneficial in many aspects .

Yes, the plat forum is really cool, it is very useful for me, I am totally amazed by this plat forum because it makes us very good money, there are many sites on the internet to earn money too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

this type of paid to click sites are not really pays you a lot but when you use multiple of them at the same time (i am using 25 ptc sites right now) and register your friends via your ref link. you will earn monthly about 40-100$ easily.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

i work on this platform by online and earn money.this platform is really pay the money than other site.there are many site do not pay money of your work or pay very small amount.100% true site you can work and get money.

These sites in theory are good. They offer money by clicking ads, watching videos, etc. But the main problem usually is, that you earn so little & you spend so much time there, that you dont do anything else. Another problem is that, many times the min. withdrawal amount is very high & you never reach the min. withdrawal amount, similar to web page cloud mining.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There are various sites on the internet as you described. Some of these sites actually pay, while others are scam sites. There are also sites that make better earnings. Sample survey sites; You can earn 3-5 euros per day from these sites.

• +2 1

This site is good to earn money for free. There are many other sites which are paying more then this site.But this site is very helpful for me because iam a student i study as well as i work on this forum.This site  will helpful for my little expenses.

• +2 1

Earn online easy if website is good and not fake . Cryptotalk is good easy and 100% true website my first experience and good experience on Cryptotalk sites its win my believe on online working.  Its good for me .and its really pay my friend earn from this sites. 

• +2 1

Yes we earn money online. There is lots of work available in Internet where you work online. We work freelancer and earn money. Many sites pay good payment where you work.