What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 20 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

New coins always comes with airdrop or tantalizing offer to traders. Do not rush to buy it or decide to hold into it even start to trade with its launch,. Check the merchant of that coins, do lots of research about this new coins, what it represent and what the fictions of this coins in the.future when it launch.

I think that a lot of people are investing in the field of digital currencies, which is profitable, but there are many scammers, so you must be careful.

Edited by jafar saker

Dear friend @Roula123 @Anusha cm @jafar saker I think I believe that some restrictions can be provided in the form of regulations and licenses to those who make new tokens and coins. Thus a lot of frauds and scams can be avoided to a great extent. And it is also necessary that the uses only give importance to coins that have been on the market for a long time to show its value and significance. It is good to trade in the top 30 coins which is significant in the market. Thank you.

There are chance to have new currencies in the market. Now digital platforms need more invest and trade.Whatever present tokens something not enough.So lots of new tokens now in the market. Still if the new tokens gives perfect or better services to the customers then it can take place replace of older tokens

Certainly, my friend, security measures must be high, especially in this area because many fraudsters try to take advantage of any opportunity in order to carry out fraud operations.

• +4 1

New coins are not stable as much tokens are stable it will take time to stablise it after few years it will becom stable and the whole market will use this coins and tokens these are very safe than the hard currency and the world will use the very soon crypto is also doing the same we are earning from here on this plate form this is very good forum.

I think we can take time to use new coin and token. Because with this we can scame and can lose. So many people is the evidence of this happen.  So we know that can be scame.  So take time and must get suggestions before using, with this we can reduce our risk and can earn money.so i prefer to use those coin which is famous and most useable. So invest in bitcoin and ethereum will because with price flactuation ,i can take advantage. But for this knowledge and right decisions is important.

I think that if a perfect plan or a goal is not set before launching a coin or token then it will be a big failure. There are thousands of coins which gone dead. Some people create a coin for just fun like giving names like sex coin and etc. Some do to fool peoples by creating fake airdrops. Some creators just dump the coin to make small profits. This all are negative elements in crypto world and have to be removed.

There are many new coins and tokens which are fake and a lot of people already lose their money with those fake coins and tokens. That's why we should be very careful and make researches before we trust and buy any new coin or token.

• +2 1

These are the one's who's created for the competition with Bitcoin.

But, it will take years to compete with that.

But these new coins are gaining popularity gradually.

Peoples are investing in these coins.

And they are hoping for best.

Becuase in recent tumes the price of bitcoin raises more as compared to previous years.

So, not every one affords to buy a bitcoin.

Then, people are investing their amounts in new coins.

i wish you good luck to all.

• +2 1

I think that we will face some difficulties here, but in the near future we will witness a great financial revolution from the central world to the non-centralized world.
The future of cryptocurrencies is a very bright future. Here we will rise a lot until we touch the sky
Hi everyone here
Beware of currency multiplier promoters and scammers here
All the best to everyone here

Hai hello mate. How do you do. First of all in according to this site the new tokes have a big possibilities of trust worthy. But when we look into the other sites we cant say or also we didnt know how is the rating of that sites.

• +2 1

I think that you have a right in the age of the Internet and development. Anyone can create a digital currency and make it very popular by advertising and promoting it and then collect money from people and then defraud them. Therefore, we should not trust the unknown coins

My dear friend, I thank you for writing this topic. As a beginner, I would have been lost in the field of cryptocurrencies if I had not learned from your subjects because they are simply increasing every day, and the scammers every day are in numbers. I think that there should be licenses for these currencies in order to know if they are legitimate or not.

• +2 1

My dear friend in my opinion you first have to research about the coins and currency in which you are investing and which is much valuable for you to earn and make money online.

Dear friend, coins are often unstable, they can rise and may decline, but if they are placed on a good exchange, their value will be raised, but this thing is not permanent, but rather temporarily, but the coins are somewhat good. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear always be secure from scammers. There are hundreds of coin invented now a days many scammer taking benefits they scanned with people. Do not invest in those coin which are not trusted .Get proper information about the coin than invest.

I think that in the near future digital currencies will be The main medium in commercial dealings , as a proof of that you all know that Mr. Elon mask declared that  it is possible to purchase Tesla electric cars with Bitcoins , and I think that lots of global companies will follow this suit , so every one has to strive to own his own digital coins 

Thank you

Edited by Abo7aidarah

Many currencies appear suddenly and there is no evidence that they are from a reliable source, have value, or will continue to exist.
Most of these currencies are issued to fraud, as there are a lot of them and we cannot determine their source.
There must be signs to distinguish between currencies, as many fall into this matter and lose money because of it.

• +2 1

I don't generally believe on new tokens and coins in the market. It is because there is no guarantee that they can be stable in the market because there is always fear that they can vanish of the market as long as they get huge investment by the people.

I think the tokens, coins and the company or website where it is promoted. Currently, they are studying the possibility of regularizing cryptocurrencies so that cybercriminals do not continue to carry out their misdeeds and stop scamming users.

hello there hello there everyone I hope you all are doing great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that your brother I personally think that the new coins are not stable they are fluctuating

• +4 1

Fraud, what an annoying thing. I hope the officials here put strict laws for these scammers. Perhaps all sites need these regulations to stand up to fraudsters and kick them out of here

Yes, my friend, I think that coins and cryptocurrencies are of great importance in our current world, the world of the Internet and e-marketing, and it is an excellent opportunity to invest and make money, although it is subject to supply and demand and often fluctuates between high and low, but it will be the lifeblood of the new global economy.

My opinion about the new currency and taking it, I think that we will face some difficulties, and the reason is that it is a new currency, but it may have a fruitful future. the best thing is for the user to search for information about the tokens, coins and the company or website where it is promoted

• +2 1