What is Binance? - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

Binance is the best exchanger site in the cryptocurrencies. Well i am using yobit but i have heard alot about Binance so this is very secure and important way to exchange your transactions from this site. Thank you 

Binance is the exchanger. It exchange crypto currency into dollars. In these day it is very famous now. Many user can exchange money through binance.

Binance is one of the most familiar and popular exchanges in the cryptocurrency world, it provides so many options and services for its customers, and it is so reliable and trust worthy, I have never heard of anyone who complained that he got stolen from or got cheated on Binance exchange, and there are many types of trading that you can perform on it. 

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:14 AM, Tocry20 said:

It is an Exchange that gives you the option to invest in bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrencies, it is a legitimate platform to operate with your Crypto assets.
The platform was launched in July 2017.
Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.
Binance allows its users to trade in real time with more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for giving the information about the binance. The binance is one of the popular and it has too many users. It is the best exchange site and it's fees is also high and it is a secure wallet to store your currency. And it gives us the instant withdrawal.

in my point of view binance is the exchange of cryptocurrency. and binance are provide places for cryptocurrencies.and these currencies are used in cryptotalk.

Binance is a platform through which you can trade cryptocurrencies that have the advantages and disadvantages of their advantages that are far from the complexity of use, as it is a source of confidence and safety that beginners can deal with, and it is a favorite of many with global popularity among its disadvantages is slow to deal with it in countries that are prohibited from dealing  Unfortunately.

• +2 1

Well dear mate i appreciate your post which you shared. So yeah you are right this is an exchange site which invest your money in bitcoins from cryptocurrencies. 

Binance is a good exchange in the world after Yobit.Its use is on international level.It is exchange as well as trading platform.On Binance you can trade in any your favourite cryptocurrency and also here you can exchange any currency to another one.Its security is very strong due to its strong security everyone is used.No one can hack or touch your acount or can get access of your acount due to its tight security.

Hi my dear. Binance is the best exchange today, it has its own currency, which you can use with other cryptos. It really has many users it is a very good exchange for trading cryptocurrencies and constantly makes promotions to favor its users. Currencies can be bought and sold with ease and it is the number one number on the field of platform

Changpeng is the small name the full is Changpeng Zhao, or for short CZ or cz_binance as the username in twitter. Binance is the top one, maybe having better volumes from Coinbase and it has always been a help to the cryptocurrency community, one exchange that I like to use often.

Binance is an exchange where you don't need a long history or experience to succeed. If you want to invest, buy or sell cryptocurrencies, it is definitely the right place. Binance is run by professionals who know what they do and what their customers want, which is why their success is so fast and recognized by the media.

• +1 1

The best way to find a good project is if we search on YouTube, we will find a lot of videos about good projects. But I will advise you that we should start trading cryptocurrencies because the risk factor is very low.

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange and it is the best platform for trading and we can invest our products in this forum. It is one of the secure exchange. Binance exchange has gained immense popularity because of its low transaction fee and have high liquidity and good additional documents if user pay in the native BNB cryptocurrency token. It is the best forum for trading.

12 hours ago, Loca3hood said:

It is considered the best platform ever, and it contains large blocks of cryptocurrencies and works by major investors around the world, and its fees are very low, in addition to its own currency, BNB.

I will also say it is the best because of the huge trading volume, and ease of learning using their binance guild. I use binance to learn trading spot, margin and future, it is one of the best exchanges. Although it was hacked in the paste, but still remain the best out of all. 

Edited by Bitpapacoins

Binance  is also an exchange, an international exchange just like yobit, coinbase, although it was attacked by a group of hackers in year 2019 and they stole thousands of bitcoin.

it is best for trading 

Binance is undoubtedly the best option that exists for beginners since it offers everything you need to know the crypto world on a single platform, unlike other exchanges such as okex whose branches are separated from the main exchange.

You are absolutely right my mate. Binance is number one ranked trading site according to Coinmarketcap. It is very useful and secure trading platform that have been using in many countries by many people. It is very popular for the low trading fee and many other features.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Binance is one of the top exchanges but I will never trade again there anything else except spot. Probably they should hire some people that would explain to them how positions work and not make it this difficult to short or long. Bitmex had it correct, but I don't know what binance tried and needs to spend hours to learn what you are doing wrong and don't profit when your bet should have been in profit.

• +1 1

In fact, I tried the Binance platform and I liked it a lot in terms of organization, but there is a problem related to that this forum does not transfer what we earn on the Binance platform, so we are obliged to deal with the yobit platform

@Tocry20

in my opinion the business is also an exchange, an international exchange like yobit, coinbase, although it was hacked by a group of hackers in 2019 and they stole thousands of bitcoins, it provides several options and incentives for users.

On 10/9/2020 at 5:14 AM, Tocry20 said:

the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies

This is totally  right brother because i see no history yet about  binance that it has scammed  with its user..  Whenever  i ask my friend what is the best trading exchange  then they suggest me Binance  exchange  site without  any delay which mean binance  exchange  site now more reliable  as it take place  now 1st position .. 

What is Binance ?. There is no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to highlight. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail.  I don't know. That's why I'm new.

This year I have started to use it and in my experience it is easy to use, although new users get lost a bit but it can be solved with the proper guidance, it is important for new users to ask if they are not sure about something. The mobile application is great and you can easily have the information, transactions and balance of your account at hand.

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies.Binance was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in term of trading volume.