How and when do we receive our alerts - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Traviz

How and when do we receive our alerts

On 12/21/2019 at 1:49 AM, Traviz said:

"Excuse me guys I'm a newbie.. I'm wondering when I can start receiving alerts of payments... I've just newly been introduced to the crypto currency biz..please can anyone answer"

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

No dude as more people are showing their interest in cryptocurrency so there value rise day by day and now the price is very much high.I think you want to ask about the payments that your payment would start after the 7th day of your completion of hundred post if you really make 20 post daily

I think if you look at the past, bitcoin always goes in the right direction i.e. its price is always lower or higher and to fight a bull always starts from a lower quality at one point its price is much higher. When prices start to fall and fall, many buy and then sell when prices rise

It is better since you may see some news too and also a little effort can be good as well.Just make a very useful comment and do not post low quality or post that doesn't have a sense.

Hello, mate welcome to the crypto talk, you'll receive your payment after finishing your first 100 post and they'll pay us every 7 days. I think your second question is very common , and i don't think crypto and bitcoin will crash . Some people beileve that but i don't think it's possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello partner do not enjoy bad and fake news in the market. It is the crypto pump and dump in this market. We Bitcoin Dump If we sell Bitcoin and when Bitcoin and other Alts pumps are bought again we can never make a good profit from the crypto market. 

You will receive an alert via email whenever you receive a payment. Some Cryptocurrencies may crash or disappear. But Bitcoin will never crash. The rate may fall but there are buyers to buy at lower levels.

You will start receiving notifications about your earnings as soon as you finish 100 Free and Useful Sharing. You'll get paid for every helpful comment after 100 free shares.
I do not think that digital currencies will be disrupted in the future because their popularity is constantly increasing and reliance on them in commercial transactions increases, so I think they will remain for a very long time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Every member can start receiving payment after the first hundred posts in the forum, each day 20 posts will be paid daily and those posts will last for seven days to be paid. 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:49 AM, Traviz said:

"Excuse me guys I'm a newbie.. I'm wondering when I can start receiving alerts of payments... I've just newly been introduced to the crypto currency biz..please can anyone answer"

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

You can earn income by posting. You will not be paid for 100 posts because 100 posts are given for your experience. You will be paid for the posts you make after 100. I think bitcoin will never crash because nowadays bitcoin is used by everyone and its demand and supply is much higher.

Welcome, my friend with us, they will pay you a week after the completion of the initial 100 posts, and you can find out that they paid you by entering the platform, and choose a new cryptocurrenc section, and shows you in the middle of the page the number they paid you it is very cool. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/20/2019 at 4:49 PM, Traviz said:

This can be obtained 7 days after having made your topics or comments, and these are paid as long as they have positive ratings, but don't worry, you have 7 days to be able to receive ratings.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:49 PM, Traviz said:

@Traviz My friend, you will receive the payment process after completing the participation of 100 posts, and then you create 20 posts on a daily basis in order to benefit and benefit everyone, and then you will be paid for the publications that count for you

You will receive alerts when you make a small mistake in the forum, and if you violate the simple terms and rules, only if you violate a large amount or the Basic Law, you may be banned

• +2 1

Bitcoin is really safe and you cannot really receive alerts in order to withdraw the currencies that you have. You only have to follow the news well

My dear friend I am a newbie here and I don't know much about this. But what I heard from my friends is that whenever we violate any rules or regulations it will be marked in our danger points. What you really need to take care is to complete your first 100 comments.

This is unlikely due to the number of people using cryptocurrencies today, it is an indication that the platforms will be updated every day to avoid a financial digital collapse.

It will be difficult for bitcoin to crash because in totality because they have a strong base.the value may decline but not to crash totally.

Hey buddy. Welcome here. Firstly you have to complete your first task which is totally free 100 comments. Then you will get membership here. After that your regular task is to complete 20 comments per day. For each and every count or useful you will get reputation. That's means you must have to get reputation here. Without react you are not gonna payment. @Traviz

my friend I want to tell you that I hope you're asking about the burning point and I want to tell you that if you break the rule of this forum and do the unlegal activities on this forum then you receive the warning point by the moderators of this forum

I believe it will be the future of the world and the influential currency of cryptocurrency after several years have passed. All you have to do is finish the first 100 free posts for free and you can make 20 comments every day and follow the rules

None of this cryptocurrencies will always be effective because it is something that is consolidated every day in the financial market and the digital age is something that will always be updated to improve security, and with regard to knowing how and when they pay you, they will pay you for each comment valued 7 days after making them.

No there is n alerts of payment. You wouldn't get any alerts of getting payment. You have to visit the site on your own to see you hace got payment or not. But in wallet like coin base if someone gove you coin or you transfer it from another place when you receive coin you will get notification. And about market crash . It will be anytime to happen market crash. But it is difficult to do.

I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward.

I am not able to understand your query properly. But yes i don't think that bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully. Because they are very much strong in the market now. And the situation is in a raise run situation. So it is not possible. Nah It's impossible in my views to crash the bitcoin.As you can see the price it's at the top of the leader board.And nowadays everyone takes interest in the bitcoin.Everyone wishes to earn bitcoin.Crashing of the bitcoin is impossible

The method is clear, my friend on yobit platform, when you finish with 100 posts you keep writing to get what you wrote after a week, but 100 free post methods I don't know how much they pay for each post