What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 35 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

My favourite coins are BITCOIN and xrp. Becasue i was benefited from these coins. Xrp has good dumping and pumping, it is possible to make profit from it easily. And bitcoin is always going up, even daily increasing 5 to 10 % price. So these two coins are my favourite coins.

The favorite coin is always the one which will giving me the most of the profits and right now the doge coin is one of them which gives you most of the profits.

Personally, I prefer two currencies
In the first place I prefer the XRP coin ,then it is followed by TRX
this depends on the extent of your currency analysis

Of course, the largest share is Bitcoin And I distribute small shares to the rest of the currencies that have a large supply and demand in the market and are guaranteed at the same time and not fake Such as  ETH , DOGE , LTC....

Bitcoin is my favorite coin and I prefer to invest on bitcoin. As you know that since last year till now the price of bitcoin is increasing with a lot of live and people who have held bitcoin are also getting a lot of profit. So that's why I like to invest on bitcoin much better, because the way its price rises so fast, we can still get his profit very fast. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone loved to have BTC in the world. Actually BTC the dignity of our wallets.

The values of this crypto coins in stay at one place and also by trading with it you can earn a very good profit . And bitcoin is always going up, even daily increasing 5 to 10 % price. I am investing on bitcoin which is a new project started recently i hope it can prove to be benificial in the future for all. 

In fact ,everyone loved to have BTC in the world. Actually BTC the dignity of our wallets. I would say that bitcoin, for me you can make enough money just by holding it and sell it .The world of cryptocurrency and its value is changing but it is always growing and being able to make less money to buy.  I hope it can prove to be benificial in the future . It is very good and encourages selling.

It's Bitcoin, of course. Apart from these, I have very few favorite currencies to be honest with. However, I do like privacy cryptocurrency because of the security and the nature of ensuring that unsafe transactions that we sometimes need are bad.

Mostly, I like bitcoin because there are a lot of reasons behind there. Bitcoin give us a lot big profits only through holding it. Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency with the greatest market demand. I know transaction fee of bitcoin is high but same profit is big. If any body wants to earn some big profit then invest in bitcoin. And I like REL token as well because its value is good. So we get good profit through it. 

I don't know why no one remembers BCH, if I like BCH, history has shown that the price of BCH is the second most expensive number after Bitcoin, and I am sure that if it is bullish then every currency will return to its highest price.

On 01.03.2021 at 08:24, Mir Hamza said:

Bitcoin is my favorite coin and I prefer to invest on bitcoin. As you know that since last year till now the price of bitcoin is increasing with a lot of live and people who have held bitcoin are also getting a lot of profit. So that's why I like to invest on bitcoin much better, because the way its price rises so fast, we can still get his profit very fast. 

My favorite coin is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a market dominance 60% and it is has the largest market capitalization. I also like Ethereum.

My favourite coin is bitcoin. It has more demand in market now a days.we can use it where we need money.

Would outline Utopia that is coming with real uniqueness on music field, there is lack of transparency now. The Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points ‘Genesis’ will be the first application on the UOP. Through Genesis, users will be able to plug into this data to keep track of songs, compositions, artists, writers, composers, record labels, releases, radio stations, DSPs, standard identifiers and much more. Whether you are an artist, a producer, or a record label, you will be able to see where, how, when and with whom the music is performing best. Google them to check the website

2 hours ago, Hussein333 said:

I like bitcoin. I am mining this coin only. It is the king of crypto currency. I think this coin give high profit than other coins in future. Secondly i like BAT token. BAT tokens are associated with brave browser where you can earn this token without doing extra work.

Lol, earning BAT token is not easier. Without extra work and earning BAT tokens for free? BAT can be earnt once you click on the ads which are supplied to you while surfing the web. Additionally, they have Brave publishers reward option which allows you to earn the rewards for your channel, blog, Twitter and Reddit account. 

• +1 1

For me, I prefer the Ethereum currency, because it is a very strong and excellent work and has a strong project, but there are projects that have emerged that compete greatly, such as Ada has a strong project 

• +2 1

It's Bitcoin, of course, besides these, I have very few favorite currencies to be honest with, however, I do like privacy cryptocurrency because of the security and the nature of ensuring that they are the ones we sometimes need badly.

Sol coin is my best coin of all over the crypto, it's a strong project, first time i have received 90 sol token from Binance, then I have also received 10 sol token from ftx exchange, so sol is the best trading coin if the market.

Dear Mate, I like to go for BTC and LTC. Because both of them are famous now a days and we can trust them easily. The withdraw fee of BTC is high that why I also choose LTC. Ethereum and BCH are  also popular and many members trade and invest in these coin. And I have nothing to say about token because their values are too low and their prices are seems like they are fixed hoped their prices also increase and we are able to make profit in them.

Very good. You have asked a very good question. All the members will tell you their good choice.. This will allow us to know each other's choices and to know which ones are more papolar. If you want to new about me. I would like to BTC.That's because it's everyone's favorite. 

Never chose to hold anything but bitcoin, for me you can earn enough money with just holding and for price goes up then sell it, I don't think that you will find this in another coin, if you did you will not earn so much just a few dollars.

Моей любимой монетой является Doge coin  так как я считаю что он вполне перспектывный иможет вирасть в рази к концу года.

BTC is one of my favorite coins because it is the most popular in the cryptocurrency market, and I usually don't like the token, so I don't have a list of tokens, so I can say that if any good token is available, I will definitely collect it.

Dear friend i am using Bitcoins because i am working here and now i am thinking to invest it for future. Btc is also best to invest and easy to transcation. A lots of other coins and tokens are also more trusted and having high reputations in market but it is depend on you that what coin you like to invest. You can do search on top secure coins and can choose any one of crypto coins to store or invest. Investing coins is best because it gives us benifits when price is appropriate. 

Edited by Burhan12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.