You just have to know what your emotional limit. - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

You just have to know what your emotional limit.

Emotions are one of the important characteristic of a human being. But sometimes emotions come in the way of making the right decision. So the best thing is to control your emotions to make the right decision.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, alexisfuentes said:

what do you Think?

Though  i am not a serious trader but some time i try  to trade on different  coin if i get any good trading signal..   But mostly time i cant control my self so always  look to the screen  of my phone..  Even some time try to close my buy or sell order ... that is why i think emotions  Control  is the best thing

You should have patients. Because you emotions can lead you to failure. I am very emotional person but i try to control it specially when i am trading. You should believes on facts while trading. 

Trading always comes with ups and downs, sometimes we gain, sometimes we lose. Sometimes we have to suffer a lot of loss in ad bearing and sometimes we are very benefited and sometimes we feel very happy, sometimes we have to feel very depressed. But we need to remove despair from our minds whenever we trade and do not feel discouraged. And we need to control our emotions whenever we trade. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone can be emotionally attach with trading. Because whennwe face loss we feel bad ,and whennwe get some profit it happiness.  So if we want to become good trader then we need to control our emotions.  This is said to by analysts who told if you want to brcome good trader then you need to control your emotions. 

The biggest hurdle in business is emotion.  So a businessman must control his emotions. Because there are ups and downs in business  He has to keep a strong morale in all cases.Otherwise there may be loss in trading. 

We should limit our emotions and consider on our brain cause sometimes we take what our emotions said and we fall later so that is very bad.

• +2 1

One of the worst things that I have actually encountered are emotions and feelings that greatly affect work and crypto in particular. The thing that affects it the most are emotions and feelings, so I exercise control. 

My friend I am not a trader thats why I cannot explain about the emotions in trading but I will say that the patience is very necessary to control the emotions in every situation therefore we should produce patience in ourselves to handle our emotions.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:36 PM, alexisfuentes said:

The trader is full of emotions, the predictions bring us many disappointments, the pump-dump, are a substantial part in the handling of emotions too, in general volatility is something that should be taken advantage of do not let yourself be put in a state that affect emotionally.

The premise is to know how far you can support all this information and put it to good use. You should to Know  what is your limit emotional,

So, you can think about temporarily retiring  or continued with very strongly.

what do you Think?

That emotion really should be very far away in the financial markets and financial work. Emotions may be really dangerous and cause great danger sometimes.

When you go for the investment are when you go further training first of all you should to know about your emotional limits because emotions are very necessary in their trading and you should to control your emotions

• +4 1

The emotional limit can be have been hamper and also to be added that when all the people around the world earn money and reputation from the crypto talk then you can not control your emotional feeling because money can be for joy to every one.

• +2 1

Certainly, we must not rely on our expectations in the field of trade because it has gone wrong, and we must also control our feelings and emotions because they do not exist in commercial transactions, so what governs here is reason and logic and your personal interest as a trader

• +3 1

You should invest consciously, and not be drawn to rising currencies and buy from them, you will lose your money in this way. Learn first, then try and you can rely on predictions, but remember that they do not always succeed

I agree with you, my friend, because if trading is affected by emotion, it will lead to multiple losses, so it is necessary that you be able to control your emotions and rely only on technical analysis and reliable news that you get, which will be the only factor on which your profit from trading depends.

• +2 1

Yeah you are absolutely right that we all must know what is our emotional limit in any if the field if the life as we all know that many of the traders are very impatient and they just want each and every thing in hurry so I think that we should all develop the quality of paitience in ourselves and that is our emotional limit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In this regard, you should separate your feelings from work because it will make you regret a lot because if you feel fear and hesitation, you will lose a lot of money or get out of a patch that may hit its goals the next day.

• +3 1

In this field, we should never be emotional for me. I use and rely on my mind and my thinking only, and put emotions on other things.

• +1 1

Emotions are one of those things that a lot of traders face. Many traders are affected by emotions and that is why you should face your fears and fight them. Most of the emotion trading and panic selling arise from fear. Take fear away from your mind and you won't have anything to worry about.

Certainly, Tucker is full of emotions, but we must control them well, especially in the field of trading and investment, so that we do not fall into trouble because emotions always lead to loss and failure in the world of encryption

• +2 1

Emotions play an important role in the life of the human being, they can produce happiness, sadness, anger, impotence, but the point is how you control emotions and with what sense do you want to project it and I as an individual can handle it. This is applicable in Cryptotalk, when I do not receive encouragement in the publications I can get discouraged but how do I get over it? Asking the forum team, investigating regarding the digital currency, so you will refine your answers and you will feel satisfied.

• +3 1

To be a trader and earn a living in this profession we must bear in mind that we have to read the graphs and know how to use them in our favor, the trade is interesting and how to function in it, for this we do not have to be influenced by our emotions and lose, knowing how the trade is, we have to take into account that we are going to lose money, but that does not have to stop us.

Emotions and psychological state greatly affect your work, whether it is in the field of Internet and trading or in daily work, so we must control ourselves and try to get used to adventure and patience, especially in the field of trading

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We have to control our emotions and feelings because it can sometimes lead to loss and disappointment. Therefore, you have to control your feelings and occupy your mind in this area.

The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge and experience.  Emotions should be avoided in the crypto world.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies and trading.  Trading takes a lot of knowledge in order not to lose money.  You must stay away from emotions because that will lead to loss of money and loss.  Consulting older members is the best solution to avoid risks.