What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Page 35 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

Yes, my friend, I believe that everything we do sometimes in our life is fraught with risks, especially the issue of cryptocurrency trading, as its trading is still extremely dangerous due to its fluctuations and market speculation between high and low. It is important to know the risks before starting to trade and do not put all your investments in one cryptocurrency as it must be distributed .

Hello all my friend 

it is important to understand the risks before starting to invest in cryptocurrencies. 

you must be prepared to lose what you are investing

so you should research the coin project well before investing in it.

In participation are scores of dangers in the humanity of digital currencies that may maybe be cheating us, yet on the off chance that we execute not risk and take part in these digital forms of money, we can't bring in a destiny of cash, likewise uncover is the establishment of sensation.

There is no currency in the online world where you can get one hundred percent payment by batting one hundred percent, but we have to look and understand and then tag. Some sites should do such There is a site where we can trade because it feels very good and comfortable for us.

Its risks are many, countless, among them is that there are fake hacker accounts that trade encrypted digital currencies in a fake hacker system. They swindle and defraud people who do not know about this idea, thirsty for money, and their only concern is that their storage is filled with huge sums of money, but they do not know that this is a fraud, thank you. All for your reading and consideration

There are several dangers associated with cryptocurrencies, but I've seen a lot of people lose money when they send their coins to the wrong address. Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, and that is the biggest danger I see.

I think that we must learn technical analysis before starting to trade and follow currency rates permanently in order to take advantage of the available opportunities and not to trade unreliable currencies or to risk significantly in some trades.

• +3 1

There is a great risk in trading. It is because we can get good profit and loss from trading. 

So we should invest our money in better way to get good profit from trading. We should get good knowledge about trading first and then invest our money and after investing we should wait for results.

The fluctuation in the prices of currencies is what every newbie fears the most, especially if the currency is new, it may be a plague and it will not exist, so we have to study a project plan before starting it.

• +1 1

Before starting to trade cryptocurrencies, everyone should know the risks that we can get by working in trading, so we must learn more basics of trading before starting it. Thank you.

• +4 1

Illegal acts here include money laundering and terrorist financing, as cryptocurrencies have an anonymous nature and are therefore reliable in these things that are criminalized by law.
Anonymity has been used in many remittances that have contributed to many criminal acts such as terrorist financing, money laundering, the arms trade, as well as the drug trade around the world.
Many countries are currently facing this type of cryptocurrency risk through the need for cryptocurrency exchanges to have complete information about their existing clients, a “Know Your Customer” feature, which has helped to solve the problem in a simple way, but it is still a big problem facing the market in general.

friend trading is the best way to increase our money and as it benefits for us it may be risky at many time for us like the risk you shared in your post one of them is cyber that someone can steal your personal information you need to control your emotions in trading if you not control it scammers can easily create problems for you.

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to their volatility.
The only risk, my friend, is that you must be prepared to lose what you are investing so you must research the coin project well before investing in it.
I recommend all beginners to know the field first before starting it.

Hello my dear friend.There is a big risk in cryptocurrencies but if we want to not suffer much risk,we have to get proper knowledge about trading and we also have knowledge about ups and downs in prices of cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of users which don't have knowledge about ups and downs in prices of cryptocurrencies and they lose their money.But taking risk of cryptocurrencies make us rich in real life.

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:29 PM, Fabián Sevillano said:

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, which represents a high risk, it is important that we understand the risks before starting an investment in cryptocurrencies. All financial assets carry high risk, whether through the use of leverage, susceptibility to cyber attacks and errors, unethical trading techniques, or target market volatility.

You are right my friend. Risk is most effective thing in Cryptocurrencies that can earn you high profit and also can loss you high lost. But it depends on your trading skills, so it is very necessary to get basic information and knowledge about crypto currency, trading, trading sites, and trading coins.

. Yes, my friend, you are right, and I think that the person who wants to invest should have a strong heart and have courage and know full well that trading in it is a loss and profit, i.e. he must accept the loss, but in a small amount and he has to gain enough experience before starting to invest. 

• +3 1

I totally agree with you. And in addition to your point, there is a risk of using a scam site for trading, there are a lot of scam sites nowadays and if you did not make your research about the site that you are using then you might lose everything just like that.

There are so many risks connected to the the trading of cryptocurrencies, but the most common risk is the market volatility and also the threat from the scammers, so we most learn how to manage these risks, thank you. 

There is a great deal of risk involved in business.  Because we can get good profit and loss from trading.

So in order to get good profit from trading, we should invest our money in a better way.  We should first get good knowledge about trading and then we should invest the money and wait for the results after the investment.

• +1 1

These are risks that may occur, and trading or investment must be studied well before working with it, anticipating the worst, learning the correct choice of cryptocurrency and a good anticipation of buying and selling times.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this good help in raising some of the risks of trading that we may work with in the distant future in the field of cryptocurrency trading in general. The most important risks of trading with the utmost transparency are definitely the volatility of the markets in general. I do not recommend buying cryptocurrencies in the long term. Short term and its circulation in the short term, because the owner is investing in cryptocurrencies by choosing a suitable currency by learning technical analysis and storing them in the long term. This matter is much better than if the hacker is. Fraudsters try in various things to do the theft of money. This is also the risk of working in trading cryptocurrencies. Thank you so much

• Useful or interesting 1

That in any work you do there is a risk percentage, especially in trading or investing cryptocurrencies, so you should expect a loss before you expect a profit and not risk everything that you own.

• +5 1

My brother,I have to inform you that,there are some risks obviously. You can fall on to scammers on trap and there are huge chance of lossing your invest widely. Though nothing can achieve without risk.Just need proper idea and plans

well thank you I haven't known that till now , but As I know I don't think there is any danger in trading cryptocurrencies , you can buy or sell in safety anytime you want

Edited by Jaafar Darwesh

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this information with us, I am a newbie to this forum and I do not know much about Circulation, Beginners should have such information and experience to start the trading process, good luck everyone