What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Page 18 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

Yes, market fluctuations are very frightening, and there is no technical analysis or chart capable of predicting the trend by 100%, so we always have to be careful and patient in a financial deal we enter and adopt a long-term storage investment because it is more feasible than quick speculation

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/6/2021 at 10:14 AM, Alexx10 said:

Yes I agree with you.There are much risk to investing crypto currency. There are many scammers in crypto world. They want to destroy our account. So,we want careful when we investing crypto currency. 

That's true there are a lots of scammers in cryptocurrency earning world, and also most investment sites are scammers and HYIP sites, but trading is much safer than thus earning ways, but experience is mandatory in trading with ceyptocurencys.

Trading Cryptocurrency is risky so first of all we invest small amount and learn experience first then I invest much Cryptocurrency and take good profit but its possible when you have knowledge about trading otherwise you lost money 

The risks can be controlled and minimize to barest level if the trader had already acquire the needed experience and distinctive strategies to manage the crypto trading.

The whole process involves in trading requires experience right from predictions of the potential coins to invest on, selection stage, wallets to saves, exchange sites to be trading and duration of time calculated to make profits. All rely on knowledge and experience of the trader which reduce the risks 

For the principal we ought to pick trustable stage like binance however on the off chance that you wanna exchange new tokens or crypto you ought to do your reasearch about the group behind the tokens or whats the fundamental reason for the undertaking , and obviously we should check the outline before begin exchanging and we ought to keep away from low market cap stages.

Risk of crypto currency is based on how to manage your point and wallets to prevent it from scammers. Many scammers are online to steal people's point in their wallet. Someone has to be very careful.

There are lots of risk in all the business but when we are playing smart we can be able to have good experience on the trade, we can easily lose our money in crypto currency, when the coin decrease then it can rise at any time.

In my humble opinion, the most dangerous thing for non-professionals in the field of cryptocurrency trading
It is buying and selling currencies during the fluctuations of that currency

The volatility and risk was reduced by a lot for months, almost a year we haven't seen any change to the Bitcoin trend. I don't think this will be for too long, but perhaps it could be for another year or so.

My dear friend, there is one thing that affects your profit, and it could be a risk, which is a significant drop in the price of the currency ... or the loss of all your money that you invest ... because it is not possible to guarantee a permanent rise in currencies, and you must always watch and gain knowledge from old experienced people.

Biggest risk is lossing alm of your money. To avoid that you should first study the market and graphics. I have seen people investing and predicting the market quite rightly.  

while we are speakme about to cash, there is an hazard worried routinely due to the fact money is crucial to us and we can not agree whilst we are dropping some money so be cautious to do buying and selling or investing.

You are right my friend. Risk is most effective thing in Cryptocurrencies that can earn you high profit and also can loss you high lost. But it depends on your trading skills, so it is very necessary to get basic information and knowledge about Cryptocurrency, trading, trading sites, and trading coins.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

There are some many risk in trading for crypto but what I would consider as the biggest mistake to do about crypto is making mistake about the wallet you are sending to that is irreversible

There are lot's of the risks of the trading of the Crypto Currencies. The Crypto Currencies are going to be the best Currencies of all the times. We must be Very Careful about these Risks of the market and If we want to trade the Crypto Then we should know about their Losses.

The risk of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related 

to its volatility. There  are high risk and speculative. It is important that we understand the risks before we start trading. Unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden move in price.

Yes you are right here some risk of crypto currencey  and bigger risk to lose your all money so you should be work hard and don't be afraid if you are no risk then don't be successful so facing risk and be successful .

Wish you best of luck 

Thank you 

I will not completely disagree with you my friend but I would like you to know that, volatility of Crypto currencies has been the same reason for the profitability of Crypto system and which places it above the fiat currency.

My friend in cryptocurrency world its easily for you loss your investment so to minimize your you have to extra careful and do research on anything you want to investment on. In business you have to take risk so as to earn more money 

There's danger in investment however be quite sure will get or lose and you should be Cautious at crypto money investment as a number of people you will find scammers, learn advice relating to this before beginning.

yes I agree with you about that because the high risk of cryptocurrency prices changes so you must make a good studying about cryptocurrency that will investing and the way and the markets that you will deal.       

Well as for me, the only risk involved in cryptocurency in is getting scam by fraudsters. So I will advice all friends on the forum to be extra careful and they shouldn't share your personal information to any untrusted person.

• +1 1

In trading we must accept risk as one of the major factor that lead to success but to be honest there is a lot of risk in trading and scammers are fully ready to fraud many traders online but it all depends on your ability of tackling both the risk as well as scammers too.

When you want trad first thing which is the most important is knowledge about that trading same in the case of crypto currency if you want to invest im crypto so there is risk because the rate of the currency is changing so fast so you invest a small amount of money forst and when you become experienced than invest as much as you want 

By making sure any business has its own risks, and this business has a lot of risks, you have to work hard and expect the best, learn and gain more experience, investing and trading is fraught with risks so you have to be careful.