How can i create my own coin - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How can i create my own coin

I liked this one: there is no goal.

"stick with the Satoshi creation". It seems that many who ask how to create cryptocurrency are new or alienated. It is normal to ask for advice, but first you need to study.

Edited by Valente Ibrahimo

1 hour ago, Valente Ibrahimo said:

I liked this one: there is no goal stick with the  Satoshi creation. It seems that many who ask how to create cryptocurrency are new or alienated. It is normal to ask for advice, but first you need to study.

You are right about learning before creating coins. But you missed something, you didn't learn the purpose of Satoshi's creation. That's what brought you here now. A way to make your expectations happen, and you're expecting a little Satoshi to get into your wallet.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, ashua1 said:

If you're working on your own, it's very difficult for you to complete that security, but if you're in a team, things might be different.

Like I said this project is for educational purpose only, sop the more struggle the more I learn, I do not need a team for now.

23 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

What is your purpose by creating a coin? You should have the purpose before other things in your imagination. Otherwise, stick with the Satoshi creation.

The purpose is educational, I juts want to learn in deep, how it works behind the scenes, and then I want to try and improve two things first privacy, but then an alternative to mined coins.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:25 PM, Gody said:

Excuse me .. it seems that things got mixed up on me because I read a topic on trading and I thought I would answer it. There is no problem I will find the topic and answer it

Okay no problem at all, be careful next time, you could get a warning point for been off topic.

54 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

The purpose is educational, I juts want to learn in deep, how it works behind the scenes, and then I want to try and improve two things first privacy, but then an alternative to mined coins.

Educational? The purpose is to introduce crypto? I don't have a clear answer, my friend. Privacy is doom. You need to conduct KYC to follow the regulation. Say goodbye to privacy.

13 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

Educational? The purpose is to introduce crypto? I don't have a clear answer, my friend. Privacy is doom. You need to conduct KYC to follow the regulation. Say goodbye to privacy.

Yes educational purpose, I'm a programmer by the way. That's the thing right there I need to find a way where governments will not be able to touch this coin.

4 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

That's the thing right there I need to find a way where governments will not be able to touch this coin.

That is super easy. Do not list the coin in the exchange. However, your pocket will suffer. You will need to pay the server for node and many other things.

24 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

That is super easy. Do not list the coin in the exchange. However, your pocket will suffer. You will need to pay the server for node and many other things.

Then I will make dark-net exchange site, where all privacy coins can be traded their, but do no mention me when that happens, i do not want this to trace back to me. 🤣

how much dollars or bitcoins i need to create my own coin or token in to the yobit ? does any body knows? i heard that equilibrium 6000$ is such a good amount to create own token. but if i do then how could i make money from that coin? does people will buy it without any other kind of investment such as marketing planning? ads?

13 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Then I will make dark-net exchange site, where all privacy coins can be traded their, but do no mention me when that happens, i do not want this to trace back to me. 🤣

Hahaha. Nice plan. But your plan will affect the result. People will get scared if you choose the dark side. Especially you will use your coin for educational purposes. Stick with the light, my friend. And you will become a hero. What platform do you plan to mint your coin?

Creating open coin is not that much difficult task but creating a legit project is really a difficult task and it requires capital programming skills team marketing and much more

22 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Hahaha. Nice plan. But your plan will affect the result. People will get scared if you choose the dark side. Especially you will use your coin for educational purposes. Stick with the light, my friend. And you will become a hero. What platform do you plan to mint your coin?

Then instead of darknet exchange site, I will create a privacy exchange site, that would be open source and anyone can fork it.

8 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Then instead of darknet exchange site, I will create a privacy exchange site, that would be open source and anyone can fork it.

That can be a great thing as long as you escape the eyes of the regulator. P2P can be an option by using a sophisticated trust system.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

That can be a great thing as long as you escape the eyes of the regulator. P2P can be an option by using a sophisticated trust system.

I'm, still trying to do research if that is even possible, I will create some polls here to get some recommendations and ideas during my research.

12 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I'm, still trying to do research if that is even possible, I will create some polls here to get some recommendations and ideas during my research.

P2P is the initial design. However, we can't deal with strangers. That is why a trust system must be implemented so people can do any transaction without fear. I hope you will find a solution.

3 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

P2P is the initial design. However, we can't deal with strangers. That is why a trust system must be implemented so people can do any transaction without fear. I hope you will find a solution.

This trust system willl be a target for those regulators so, I wonder how i can make it untraceable and yet trust-able.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, teminalibug said:

do i need programming skills to start my own coin,

do i need capital?, how much

any ideas, or if there is any reliable source would be much appreciated

You don't need to be a coder to create one you can go to Fiverr and hire people there, Bitcointalk service section also has coder who can create you one, and you only need $20 to $50 to create an ERC20 token on Fiverr.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

You don't need to be a coder to create one you can go to Fiverr and hire people there, Bitcointalk service section also has coder who can create you one, and you only need $20 to $50 to create an ERC20 token on Fiverr.

I'm a programmer myself and if a coder is needed and many says that is needed then i just needed a break through on how to do it and I have.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:53 AM, teminalibug said:

This trust system willl be a target for those regulators so, I wonder how i can make it untraceable and yet trust-able.

Well it's hard if you have profit label in your coin. And you cannot discuss it here in public. Just run your project first.  And remember, trust is depend on quality of your team.

13 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Well it's hard if you have profit label in your coin. And you cannot discuss it here in public. Just run your project first.  And remember, trust is depend on quality of your team.

A team! let me ask you this, do you think that nakamoto was a team or a one person?

10 hours ago, teminalibug said:

A team! let me ask you this, do you think that nakamoto was a team or a one person?

We will never know about that. Like I said in the other thread about fame, Satoshi chooses to disappear. However, she chooses to send the coin to Hal Finney right? and he is a quality person that can be trusted.
In my opinion, maybe Satoshi is a girl. A rich girl of course. And what are you thinking?

I think you need a tons of money to do it.and you are ready for lossing it.specially if youre coin will not be listing in some exchangers.every time now and then you need to spend more more money.

18 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

We will never know about that. Like I said in the other thread about fame, Satoshi chooses to disappear. However, she chooses to send the coin to Hal Finney right? and he is a quality person that can be trusted.
In my opinion, maybe Satoshi is a girl. A rich girl of course. And what are you thinking?

A programmer, a ghost, rich!!! that not likely, Hal finiey refused to tell who nakamoto is, he is polarized now by the way, whole body, but he can

First of all you need coding skills. C++, Java, Python and Solitidy are the most used for blockchain technology. Also waves is using RIDE, which is actually built by them.

Second, you need to do research about cryptographic concepts used in blockchain, like encryption and decryption of data and which method to use. I.e. SHA-256 is used by Bitcoin and is a cryptographic hash algorithm developed by the NSA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2

Then you have other decisions to make that have to do with mining and a few more modifications.

You can built a new blockchain as a lot of decent projects are trying to do, or you can clone Bitcoin and add a few perks, as Charlie Lee did. It's all up to studying and enjoying what you do.

Guys, what do you think about the Netbox Global project (a browser on the blockchain)? These guys claim that they are going to make a truly safe and convenient Netbox browser that will not monitor users and that does not transmit user information to corporations. By the way, they already have a Netbox browser, and it's very cool. In addition, this browser pays its users the NBX cryptocurrency for simply using this browser. I think this is a great option for passive income!
If you are interested, then more information on the project website: netbox.global

28977220.jpg