Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto.

• +2 1

From my personal point of view, countries of the world must turn to trading using cryptocurrencies due to the ease and speed they enjoy.
I believe that China is the first country in the world to officially adopt dealing with it.

My opinion here is,  it may be wide and not because everyone can not have the opportunity to participate in this platform but those that want it will all accept it and want to participate in the forum.

In the context of the life in which we live and the technological and scientific development of it, it is natural for digital currencies to receive more fame and become more dependent on them.
So here is Bitcoin, we find demand increasing for it day by day

hello my friend, I think cryptocurrency will be a trend and all social media and news talk about it in 2021 because of the rapid rise of BTC price and more people are interested in this businesses and invest

Truly mate, over the long haul Bitcoin will be acknowledged it has great opportunities to be acknowledged due to its interest among masses. Individuals have a great deal of digital currency put away in their wallet and at one phase countries should acknowledge it.

As the days roll an time goes on the cryptocurrencises will widely accepted every where exchange is taking place. 

People are not easily accepting  bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they all have not the cryptocurrency as yet in Pakistan, as Pakistan has not done cryptocurrency legal.If someone is being accepted  but very slow because some people do not have any specific information about it and do not even know how it works .

First of all you welcome here. Yes why not. Bitcoin and crypto currency  can be accepted widely but most of the counties are not be able to accepted they wants to not restricted their money.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you that Cryptotalk has made so much progress in one year that in the future bitcoin or cryptocurrency could become famous all over the world. It is the most widely used currency. People like other cryptocurrencies very much and find it easy to use. I like to use Bitcoin myself and I want to invest in it. It has many benefits that are why it is gaining popularity so quickly.

• +2 1

I don't think it's possible for cryptocurrency or bitcoin to be widely accepted by being regulated from the world bank as a mechanism for trading. No doubt that cryptocurrency has been growing and developing in recent years but nevertheless it can't still be compared with phisical money for now that will be widely accepted by central banks for trading.

I'm agreed to you as cryptotalk became famous in learning & earning of Bitcoin in just a year. Its great efforts of this forum all popularity is due to services all over the world.

Regulations if cryptocurrencies enhanced day by day in legall countries.

After covid-19 the use of cryptocurrency is increased. I think bitcoin is first cryptocurrency that accepted  worldwide. Many people invest their money in bitcoin and ethereum. The only hurdle is cryptocurrency not legalised in different countries so that's why many people do not interested because of the legal problems

Askng questions about the acceptability of btc on no longer in question. Btc is the most dominant and valued crytpocurrency of the world. It has priced values that has made it dominant over other coins. Btc will go a long way and even banks and some other countries have been lurking to start using btc. It is the gold of this very century

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

It is not too much easy to be accepted by the central banks because it is a decentralized currency, no doubt it is growing too much fastly but it takes time reach in banks 

In nearest future bitcoin shall reach each angle of the world, 2020 has proven that beyond imagination. Just in early 2020 bitcoin was at $3800 but amidst the lockdown the hardest period bitcoin was able to pump to a better price and in few days to this new year of 2021 bitcoin has set a new record of rising breaking $20'000 resistance moving towards $30'000. 

Yes bitcoins and cryptocurrency would be widely accepted. There are many exchangers of these currencies that buy your currency and sell it in high prices. 

I am 100% positive bitcoin and different crypto currencies are the destiny of new international. In easy words we can say crypto forex may be the language of our banking machine, and there may be only selling and shopping for in these virtual currencies. But for this we will wait greater for some few years to got here to the sphere.

asking that question today has become a reason for other people to laugh. Paypal has more than 25 million customers and of course they are customers from all over the world. currently bitcoin is used all over the world, so we can already say that bitcoin is being used all over the world

Yes, as the importance and value of Bitcoin has been increasing tremendously in recent times. We hope that in the future it will be used all over the world. It may be accepted worldwide for future commercial use and regular use. But it will take time.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, nobody controls it. Bitcoin was not made to be regulated by banks, so it will never happen. Without a regulated bank, bitcoin has become widely accepted in society, it can be used for trading and investment. In my opinion, there is no need to use bitcoin as a transaction, it is necessary, bitcoin as it is now is enough, the most important thing is that it can provide benefits.

• +2 1

Yea, i think with time now Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be widely accepted being a technological form of marketing and this will be a great advantage for the whole world to accept it as the world is gradually turning to technology world.

• +1 1

Such a things like this i not easy to be accepted by govement,becouse government will think otherwise which it I not as government will think,crypto site is a very special and different site 

I think bitcoin is best site among all  digital  currency .Because it has lot of  good feather than all currency.you can earn a lot from this site.It is most old and useful currencyvin the world .So i think bitcoin is best.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think that the future of the new age is bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Simply put, we may assume that blockchain will be the technology of our financial system, and there will only be digital currency transactions. But for this, we're going to wait for a couple more years to come to the field. hope you have a good time❤️