Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

My friend I think that cryptocurrency is future of economic and money in these world  so government at least it recognizes on crypto currency and  I think it  take taxes 

• +1 1

I believe in future we would be using cryptocurreny as a digital currency I am 100 confident Because the growth and popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and the value is increasing beyond our imagination, we would be useing this currency as exchange for our transactions and also many business firms starts investing in this cryptocurreny.

I expect each are comprehensively all inclusive. there are heaps of on-line shops that get digital currencies as a method of installment, and they are additionally beginning to develop round the world.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:07 AM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

BTC and cryptocurrencies have had a great advance since their inception, for my part I think that they will be accepted soon because I have read news from banks and many large investors who are saving their money in BTC thus letting it be known that they are interested in this project for what in the future we can see BTC and cryptocurrencies being accepted in the world.

Probably BITCOIN and cryptocurrencies will be accepted in various parts of the world because each time they remain taking more lot within the investor, on the other hand I very much doubt that they will be regulated by any central bank because no one has absolute control of them which makes their regulation very difficult, perhaps once someone finds a way to give away like this, it will be late because BITCOIN technology is constantly developing.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend .. I think that in the near future, cryptocurrencies will be on the ground, the reality, especially Bitcoin due to the increasing demand of people for it, it will be a quantum leap in our world.

Time will come that Bitcoin would be accepted widely, but I don't think that they will use Bitcoin for daily transaction. It is because Bitcoin is having a hard time processing transaction and there are other crypto that are made for transactions such as Ripples that can do a much faster transaction with a low transaction fee.

Hello dude, As the speed of bitcoin increases step by step, the evidence confirms that digital money will be used as regular money in this world later. The opportunity will soon emerge when digital money can be used like regular cash.

The richest man on Earth elovo musk said some few days ago that he prefer to be paid in Bitcoin, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are now widely accepted because if it's legality. Many Nations that refuse to accept cryptocurrency are now accepting it so soon cryptocurrency wiy be accepted all over the world.

Some companies have started accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment. With the way bitcoin is increasing nowadays 1btc is worth 37k dollars I believe in future government would have no option but to accept it because if they invest in it they would make lots of profit and they would also tax it in a country of over 1billion people if 400 million make transactions for a day see how much government is going to benefit from it. Btc will serve as a source of income for government.

My opinion its Already adopted by many people and organizations,yes I think in the future many people will accept it and start using cryptocurrency not only for business and other but to buy things on the internet or in stores, good luck.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:07 AM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

I am truly sure that bitcoin and other digital currencies are the fate of the new world. In basic words, we can say cryptographic money will be the language of our financial framework, and there will be just selling and purchasing in these advanced monetary standards. In any case, for this, we will stand by additional for nearly a couple of years to went to the field.

I am pretty sure bitcoin and other crypto currencies are going to be the future of world in future. All banks will accept crypto currencies as a means of transaction and there will be only selling and buying in these currencies it is just matter of time.

• +2 1

No country or international bank can use cryptocurrency bitcoin because cryptocurrency bitcoin is completely unknown and doesn't contain any credentials. Everything related to Bitcoin is very confidential and dangerous. I think it's a fair currency to invest in.

Just like the saying goes block by block house is build. So gradually bitcoin and cryotocurrency will be accepted globally, its a matter of enlightenment to the public across the globe to show that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are genuine currency safety guaranteed. Many countries accept these thus need time and patience to make it a globally acceptable currency.

Yes Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be widely accepted globally as time goes on, because some countries are now using Bitcoin and cryptocurrency today and they are not use to it before, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a wonderful and valuable currency, and it is certain that I have a bright future and values that I see among other currencies, and it is easy to deal with Bitcoin and obtain it in very easy ways

The first country to become in order to regulate the Bitcoin currency, I think America and Russia, as these currencies took a very big place and gained very great popularity, we must start and learn in a correct way in order to achieve the goals

By and by, Bitcoins have begun to be acknowledged in the business and speculation fields. The vast majority in these fields are very much aware of the likely future possibilities of digital forms of money. As I would see it if the various nations and it's administration comprehend the likely chances of digital currencies then in a matter of moments cryptographic forms of money will be acknowledged around the world

Yes of couse . The world always is behind the trend . The bitcoin will be in the top trend in coming years. Many companies have found digital currencies as the best option to deal and make busines. If the world goes forward in this way , no doubt that the importance of Bitcoin will reach at top notch.

le bitcoin est deja la tenda,ce numerique monaitere du monde entier

what about xrp?

Edited by lidy237

9 hours ago, Mahwish siddique 510 said:

Because it is not easy for any country to adopt cryptocurreny as an international currency for doing transaction at a great level

It's  easy as well its hard which fully depends  on the government  activity  to lead up the adoption  of crypto  currency ..  If you  look back to india then they are trying their best adopting  bitcoin 😉..   Also lot of  country now a days trying their best to accept  crypto more.. 

Yes of course, why would it even be denied? It is an appropriate digital asset that has gotten fame everywhere . It has gone viral already and every time the number of people that invested into it is extremely increasing 

Bitcoin is already being used widely, the problem is that many like the OP still think that Bitcoin right now can be used instead of cash. It can't because fees are too  high, in the current way Bitcoin stands, it is an asset that is used to avoid negative interests of Central banks.

According to my future vision, I see that cryptocurrencies and electronic currencies and Bitcoin are among the currencies that humans will deal with as the years progress, and it will be the single currency for all peoples of the world, and through it, buying, selling and dealing will take place over the Internet.