My first ever paid bitcoin in my Crypto wallet. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

My first ever paid bitcoin in my Crypto wallet.

1 minute ago, awaiskhan said:

I am also so glad that you are getting paid from cryptotalk on your post, and i am also trying my best to do post with valuable content so let see for it.

You can do it mate! and I highly recommend this forum even to my friends. It's a great forum and it's paying fast straight to your btc wallet. So keep it up!

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, kimberly24 said:

You can do it mate! and I highly recommend this forum even to my friends. It's a great forum and it's paying fast straight to your btc wallet. So keep it up!

Being honest i am not pretty well in doing trade, so if u help me out means giving some information for it then i will be glad and thanksful to u

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Zervanix said:

congratulations on the first payment, I hope you often post and do not forget the rules of this forum so that your posts are counted by yobit

Yes indeed, I am doing my best to be active in daily basis and read those informative post. This forum is really very helpful and at the same time we are earning. It's great to know this forum.

5 minutes ago, awaiskhan said:

Being honest i am not pretty well in doing trade, so if u help me out means giving some information for it then i will be glad and thanksful to u

I used to trade in olymp trade before but I am still learning to trade cryptoccurrency. You will learn a lot about trading from this forum, there's a lot of people here that are willing to help. Let's keep on learning and earning as well.

1 minute ago, kimberly24 said:

I used to trade in olymp trade before but I am still learning to trade cryptoccurrency. You will learn a lot about trading from this forum, there's a lot of people here that are willing to help. Let's keep on learning and earning as well.

So are you still doing trade on olymp trade. And if yes then what is good thing in it and if u left, what was the reason for it. And as i think olymp trade and binary option are more risky than other trading sites.

1 minute ago, awaiskhan said:

So are you still doing trade on olymp trade. And if yes then what is good thing in it and if u left, what was the reason for it. And as i think olymp trade and binary option are more risky than other trading sites.

I still have funds in olymp trade but there are lots of trading platform that are great too. I am focusing some of my time here at cryptotalk while waiting for my new job. They are all risky and we just need to have more skills to win trades.

Just now, kimberly24 said:

I still have funds in olymp trade but there are lots of trading platform that are great too. I am focusing some of my time here at cryptotalk while waiting for my new job. They are all risky and we just need to have more skills to win trades.

Its true but as i observe in olymp trade there is short time means if u put a trade then u will have to select some time and in this mean time you will loose or win but in yobit and other u are free and u have no time boundaries. is it like?

I have the same feeling when i receive my first payment too it's a lovely to see your work get paid because we all have this feeling in the beginning that will not pay like other website but no it's pay and more than payment you can learn more skills about trading ,earning, earning and more knowledge you have to collect day after day and i see that my English is much better now because i talk every day LOL

On 12/20/2019 at 7:41 AM, kimberly24 said:

Two days ago, I was clueless about this forum and I want to share my joy seeing BTC in my yobit wallet. It inspire me a lot to be more active and at the same time my learning increase through topics and shared knowledge with interesting people here in this forum. Thank you! And to the newbies, never stop learning and believing that something good will happen. 

Congratulations mate. It is very nice to hear that received your first ever payment. This forum is awesome. The admins will be more happy to make you successful and as well as this forum too. Keep working hard. Never stop. As long as you will be able to earn it will be very good for you. Keep it up. 

We think about crypto talk to become the very best website on the planet. Simply because this particular discussion board website shows numerous great understanding of various subjects. Individuals are very easily learning through right here. Along with a few obtaining BTC like a present. This can be a fantastic effort.

25 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

I have the same feeling when i receive my first payment too it's a lovely to see your work get paid because we all have this feeling in the beginning that will not pay like other website but no it's pay and more than payment you can learn more skills about trading ,earning, earning and more knowledge you have to collect day after day and i see that my English is much better now because i talk every day LOL

Yes it's a great feeling, and you are right about some sites are not paying at the end of your hard work but here in this forum I never even notice that was paid already and I saw it in yobit wallet. Thank you.

35 minutes ago, awaiskhan said:

Its true but as i observe in olymp trade there is short time means if u put a trade then u will have to select some time and in this mean time you will loose or win but in yobit and other u are free and u have no time boundaries. is it like?

In olymp trade you have options too same like the other platforms, the only difference is that not all platforms has a demo account which you can practice trading without risking your money. Yobit has a unique platform that helps new users to easily understand. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/20/2019 at 8:15 PM, Suleman prince said:

cryptotalk is a very good.I use cryptotalk and telegram but normally what i see in cryptotalk are.

Good opinion and I like your opinion.

Cryptotalk is a good thing to give a lot of benefits to each participant because cryptotalk always gives what they want while using cryptotalk.

26 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

I congratulate the newbie who can finally get paid, for sure you will be very happy. And more excited to be active in this forum. It is true that hard work will not betray the results, my advice is to do your best by making useful posts. Then you will receive good results too.

Thanks a lot mate! Looking forward to learn more and to earn more as well.. I've find knowledgeable people here in this forum and I am learning from them.

there are no useful info there. it's just random people who try to win money and talk about crap things. i begin to like bitcointalk more and more. 

Yes i got an mu first ever paid bitcoin is my three lakh Santoshi my first ever payment I got and that was my first and many payments from various sites and also got goog payments 

Really awesome waiting for the day to get myself also a holder of yobit wallet with BTC in it. Congratulations on your effort. Do wel ahead 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:35 AM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Congratulations friend I have only joined this platform for a few days I have received two payment From this platform Apart from this, I am getting a lot to learn here. Which is increasing my knowledge of  crypto trading I try to trade on yobit with what I earn from here 

yea a lot of newbies are just starting to know crypto and cryptotalk forum is helping them get educated on bitcoin while they get paid for learning and posting as well, cant see this happening anywhere else.