On line job after crypto rejected is ... - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

On line job after crypto rejected is ...

Hi my dear. In this world now there is a high competition on job sector. Also we can see online sector there is also high competition. As you above mentioned, if this world will delete, it will get a bit hard to find other job, that is why it is so easier then other other jobs. 

• +4 1

I think the next option to most of the people including me is freelancing if crypto is rejected. But to be honest I don't think will be rejected as it is a platform where most of the people got jobs and excelled in crypto currencies. Also unlike the scams , this is a legit paying website too.

I am not scared of something like this to happen because I do not think it is possible, many well known establishments have great investments in crypto currencies and it means they have faith and trust in it. However if any thing like this happen .I will continue to work on line, I have many skills that I will try to develop and I will look for something that suites me the most and work in it, because I do not like to work in something that I do not love, and I hope that things will be good. 

Computer work is  the best for me, after all  basics work of life 

Dude, don't be like that.i haven't even started earning. If cryptocurrency is rejected, my posts. 

Do not worry about crypto legal issues because some countries accepted.First world country and famous companies accepted this existence.Personally i trade when green candles prevail in the cryptocurrency market.

Don't afraid dear crypto never stop.it is easy to use cryptocurrency but it is illegal in my county and in many other countries..but now many countries accept it.it is good that it is accepted by many developing countries.I don't think it will complete vanished.

Usually deem chemical elements are coming booming cryptographic algorithms. This can be lovelorn by way of many of the nations. There still is a big step forward unavoidable and then after individuals with asymmetric encryption booming hand are going to be the strongest.

• +4 1

Also am entertain a similar, the day past I assumed containing weeding out cryptographic protocols furthermore putting diehards at intervals because my rescript, except I presumed if bourse lift, other than awakening this present day, I discovered out, everything might have been advisable to install because my remuneration toward decree except that isn't always to stress united states of America, that's the norm and that I can function cutthroat to create it all occidentalise.

• +4 1

I only hope that Crypto will last forever and forever. But if were to happen, I will have to search for new opportunities in the internet.Or go back to my old hobbies like watching films.

Crypto is not accepted worldwide. there are still many types of work that can be made. it depends on how we want to work in the online world, and many are looking for information. 

Crypto is the most excellent commerce and before long this will be legitimate becasue the crown infection is Crypto is the best business and soon this will be legal becasue the corona virus is now on the fiat money and so many banks now burn the notes and soon all the world will except the crypto coins which are so much famous like ETH, BTC, LTC these are the top coins in the market. on the fiat cash and so numerous banks presently burn the notes and before long all the world will but the crypto coins which are so much celebrated like ETH, BTC, LTC these are the best coins within the advertise.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running, the solution only cut loss or wait. Let's try to think out of the box, if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?. Just want to know the famous answer from all member, maybe someday I can learn something from them.

The high rising demand of cryptocurrency will let all the governments to unban it from their countries. Because cryptocurrency is giving a lot of benefits and profits to its traders and investors. I don't think cryptocurrency will remains banned in many countries.

• +1 1

First of All, cryptocurrencies cannot be rejected by all government rather, more accessible and acceptability are steadily coming in and about pro crypto online jobs, I believe we hard online Jobe before the advent of crypto currencies. 

I think this forum is best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money. If you think crypto is rejected from every country. I suggest you do forex trading if you have knowledge and experience. You learn some trading skills . It is good online work.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend cryptocyrrency is already illegal in the world but the use of cryptocyrrency cannot be stopped because a lot of people are using it for many purposes like investment, trading and for transaction. If we want to online earning then there are a lot of platforms for earning but it requires a skills . We can earn money by the freelancing and marketing etc.

I think it is possible to make money from this cryptocurrency platform.I think if you have the knowledge and experience you can work in foreign trade.If you don't work in this forum then there are many types of work online now you can go there and earn money by working well.

• +5 1

if the time comes that cryptocurrency will reject by many countries and it will be illegal, I can stick to online job if it had, but the changes of payment will be changed. Once the cryptocurrency was become illegal, I will be back to fiat currency, because there are online jobs like call center (at home) that give payments thru ATM cards.

My dear

If you are rejected  or if  you consider crypto as illegal, then you can also do a lot of other online jobs. And apart from this, you  can do online jobs like  graphic designing, freelancing,data entery, you tube channel and content writing  etc. Or why you can also do online jobs through investment platforms. And these ways  are legal in all over world.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I do not think such things I may be go for the freelancing after learning some kind of the skill or I may be go with the youtube business which both are the good options.

In various parts of the world, the use of cryptography and cryptocurrency is illegal, but it is very difficult for them to be able to avoid it because, frankly, it provides unemployed people with a lot of funds and employment.

There aren't  so many jobs you can do online after the collapse of crypto, programmers, youtubers and gamer are them ones who would benefit from this.

Hello dear friend, I am not agree that crypto rejected in the country, I don't think every nation will rejected in the futures, I want to say that crypto will be accepted every country but now lot of country are accepting cryptocurrency, also lot of company accepting crypto coin payment.

On 2/11/2021 at 6:18 AM, Albertico said:

I would stay in cryptotalk, because it is the forum with the best payment so far. Without a doubt, something that makes it attractive and is why more people join it every day. It has a good reputation.

They payment has reduced so much, it is not even useful for me anymore what keeps me in this forum is good discussions that makes me learn new things everyday.

A huge rush on crypto.  So if it illegal in while world ,then so many people would like to use this. Because this is online business and best opportunity to earn money. I don't think it will effect by illegal and legal.

• +5 1

There are many jobs on the Internet, whether there is coding or not, any skill that you develop that can bring you customers on the Internet, for example, learning languages, design, writing content and other functions through which you can be your own name.

• +1 1