6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

According  to my  knowledge  bitcoin is present in the top  of the market  and their are many coins that are also present in the market  such as leitcoin etherum and many other top coins about which i do not have knowledge dear friend.

There are a lot of currencies that have a brilliant future in which we can earn a lot of profits like

Ltc

WavesEth

BnB

but btc remains the number one currency on the market

Hello my friend
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others, and I think that they have a wonderful future in the economic market and others

Thank you for this useful information
Can you tell us what is the best currency we can trade in, being a beginner and do not have enough experience.

Yes these are the best and valuable coins in the market now but the raise of bitcon everyday is more likely to invest with but etheruem, litecoin and bainace are also improving with time just the way bitcon is getting better day by day. 

I think crypto is one of the best sites you can work on to make money, it uses the best currency to trade, which is the cryptocurrency, which allows you to invest in the best way, and allows you to achieve your goals .
Break a leg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Ether can be utilized to purchase and sell labor and products, as Bitcoin. It's additionally seen fast gains in cost over ongoing years, making it an accepted speculative venture.

Add to them some other currencies such as: dot, Trx, Xlm, avax, Neo, and there are many and many other cryptocurrencies of good project and can be invested for the future, and it is important to distribute your investment for more than one currency because each currency has its profits and has its time as well.

• +3 1

These currencies have a good reputation among traders because of their advantages, market power and movement that is somewhat stable, unlike some digital currencies that you find in constant and unstable fluctuation.

• +2 1

There are thousands of cryptocurrency in the world of cryptography and must of the cryptocurrency have a suitable and profitable value for investment, but the cryptocurrencies you mentioned are the coins that have a bright future and they will be more profitable for the members of this platform.

Yes you are right these six coins more valuable then any other you share such a good information about this topic I am very happy and I know anything about these 6 coins 

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely at this time there are some coins that will have a good future I want to introduce a coin like dogecoin will increase in the future so I want to tell you that you should to invest in these coin that is a great chance to get the profit

• +4 1

ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind

This coin is crowth and has futuer.

We can invest and we can then use the yobit investbox to make more from our investment. A perfect combination for people that want to have many ways of earning from cryptocurrencies. We can sit and earn income in a passive way and we can earn a lot even in this time with lockdowns and new fears of coronavirus.

Thank you, my dear friend. All the currencies that I have mentioned are very important currencies and all of these currencies are subject to supply and demand processes in the banking markets, but I see the Bitcoin currency sitting on the throne of those currencies and the global economic market is ruled according to everyone.

You remind us of the 6 largest currencies in the cryptocurrency market, and therefore it will definitely have a good future in my opinion. We have to study small currency projects because their profits are doubled.

Greetings to everyone in this forum beginners and members of my dear friend I honestly deal via bitcoin or Binance because I think it is the best and in my personal opinion I think it will grow and prosper and become one of the first currencies and thanks.

My friend, it is true that they are promising currencies and are still maintaining their strength in the past period, but you cannot say this categorically about any currency because you are here like the global stock market. A currency may collapse within a few hours and the entire market may get huge profits in just a few hours You do not have to judge this way, but rather you must develop yourself to be able to study and analyze the market and the behavior of currencies on an ongoing basis to make the right decision .

I am wondering to see that you have not put the coin Dogecoin which now have a great future value. It is because the Billionaire person Elon Musk have taken support to this coin that have increased the price and also value of that coin. Moreover you have enlisted the coins really have the good future.

TRX should be added to the list because of its low price and network, which is close to that of ethereum. It is also highly recommended for investors with limited resources because its value has steadily risen.

The truth is, I do not know about the famous cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin..and I know about some other new currencies such as bee and Pii

• +1 1

Ethereum has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, but your list must be updated because today the bitcoin currency is on the rise and will have a great future, in addition to Nano X, whose value is greater than Bitcoin.

• +3 1

I think that Bitcoin will occupy the first place, that the demand for it is constantly increasing, and this thing will make it the world's first digital currency, so we must pay attention to this currency and invest part of our money in it.

• +2 1