6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

I agree with you. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and if we want to invest long term we can chose some of those coin, but if you want to make faster but more risky money you can chose other than top 20 coins, but you should be careful while investing other coins because you can lose your assets so fast our you can double it sooner than you think. I think best investment is long term investment like the coins you shared. If crypto will became more famous the coins you said will probably have a better value.

• +4 1

Hi there mate. Thanks for your participation. I agree with the coins that you have written. These coins are in top in cryptocurrency marketcap and they have good projects. But never forget that when in bearish market, all alcoins and these six coins you wrote tend to go lower and lower to find their dip so I never advise investing in altcoins in bear market. I always wait patiently for them to make their return and start buying then. 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think they are currencies that have huge potential in the market and we may get a lot of gain if we save some of them and for me I see Bitcoin, Ethereum and latecoin being one of the most successful currencies.

Couch from this platform I have found out approximately 3 cash. They are bitcoins ethereum and litecoin. From what I had studied I assume that 3 cash have massive markets now in addition to in destiny. There is an honestly suitable strong competition between those three cash. I realize there is lots greater I should learn about and nevertheless inside the process of studying it.

• +3 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

You are welcome, I'm a newbie with little experience on the platform, so I believe that I don't know nothing much about coins. But the best coin I had expert talking of that has much value for now is bitcoins. Although I know nothing much about other coins.

In the future online trading will be increase and thousands of people get lots of profit due to online trading so this is best way to earn lots of money. Now a days there are many currencies which are used by user for online trading there are given below 

1 bitcoin 

2 litecoin 

3 DLSR of yobit 

4 XRP 

5 TRX 

6 Doge 

So these are the currencies which used in future for online trafing

I only focus in 3 coins now which is the bitcoin, ethereum and xrp because these 3 coins really show a good potential in the market in their prices that's why I'm sure it's really good to invest with these cause we can make sure the high possibility of success. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Actually Ethereum and Litcoin are not the newest coins in the market ... they have been there in a while and they have a good value and many people are investing in them nowadays because they think these coins have good future and will rise in price soon.

We as a whole know bitcoin is the lead of all digital forms of money. 6 different coins that I think have a future are ethereum, litecoin, swell, tie, bitcoin money, and libra.

There are futures in six currency markets.  Here we think if you know something good you can know a lot better here because if you know something good here there will be something good here then we can know a lot here if you know new members who are working here if you share with them they  I hope you will know something better. I request you to work

If investor has good amount of money then i think they divide their money and buy all these cryptocurrencies that you mention in your post because these cryptocurrencies have good future if we buy and hold we get earn profit i think ripple coin is bright future because its value is now increasing day by day

Honestly my friend, I have heard about many cryptocurrencies, but I do not have adequate information about them. I started working here on the yobit platform and I saw that the profit that results from it is good and it is a safe platform, so I think that Bitcoin is a good cryptocurrency.

The listed coins are very important coins that has lot of potential that will be good in the future, most especially the xrp, it may be low now but it will be a good coin in the future, even the Tron also, tron and xrp are a potential coin I will urge members to invest in

This is a great topic because I did not know which currencies in the market had a good future in case I ever want or want to invest now thanks to your topic, I know which currencies have a good future in order to invest in them and not invest in any currency that may lose my money this is a very helpful topic for me that I am new to this site and also for others who are just like me who have just started and do not know.

Hi friend, you are absolutely right, but I think Ltc is the best and I am very much benefited by working here and with this I want to go . by the way, all the  rate points are 2 qualities and they are going up and down in the market. 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:34 PM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

I believe that ETH has a great future, many predict that it will have very good increases in the near future, then there are many other options

Every Cryptocurrency have specific reason and potential to survive in the market but some are in the top trand.  Bitcoin, Litcoin, Ethererum, Binance and  XRP. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

I like the etherium in which is these currencies because it's price is also as the price of bitcoin increase day by day.  I think it's a alternative for bitcoin and it will touch the bitcoin currency very soon in future.

• Useful or interesting 1

As with many of the centralized cryptocurrencies, they have little future. It is proven again with XRP as the centralized parent of this crypto which is Ripple was acting in a way to make billions of dollars for the founders and dumping price when it was higher. First thing we look for it is decentralized cryptocurrencies and the level of decentralization they produce.

I did not know which currencies are the best or the ones that follow or will continue to have a good future in the market now if I know and I can buy those different currencies and then sell or invest in them.

There are lots of coins with interesting and new generation, however lets pass back to real global, many people just want earnings, in order that turns the adoption the maximum critical feature in the mean time, so my top 6 currencies with properly future could be the equal not unusual coins BTC, ETH, LTC and with some tech CRO LINK TRX

Dear friend, the currencies that you mentioned are wonderful and good as a person can invest in and trade in them. There are no fears of those currencies. We have to search carefully in order to start the right way. I wish you good luck dear