6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

Without a doubt, they are currencies that I personally work with today, I consider that they have great potential in the market and we can obtain a good capital by holding some in our wallet so that at any time it tends to rise and we capitaliz

I believe that the Penny currency is the primary currency and that it will outperform all other currencies, with a price of over $20,000, followed by the Ethereum currency, which is a wonderful and stable currency with a price of over $1,000.

I think your words are right my friend, there are many currencies that I have mentioned that have risen by a large percentage (more than 200%), but also there are many other cryptocurrencies such as DOGE That has become a rival to the big cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

I think that my top list would be of course btc, then eth, then trx, then uni, then dai and the last one can be litecoin or bitcoin cash, any coin whose value is directly linked with btc value. for me the most promessing coin is the one that is changing and growing. 

Hello gays. They are bitcoins ethereum and litecoin. From what I had read I think these three coins has huge markets now as well as in the future. There is a really good strong competition between these three coins. I know there is a lot more I have to learn about and still on the process.thanks for read it

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us, I do not have enough experience in this topic, but I think that Litecoin will have a wonderful future, because it has excellent features, such as its low fees and its speed in dealing with it.

• +2 1

For my understanding the the coin are be  ETH BTC TWT TRX LINK  NEO  XRP  and a very of the wallet you give many of the profits and the the some times downs and give loss to the other. 

You are right dear after bitcoin there is six or savin bitcoin they stabling his market value now a days...they growing up in crypto market and ranking better day by day..

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

I have no doubt that the future of Ethereum, BNB, trust Wallet Token, Tron and Neo have a great future but you can not comparison between Bitcoin and these are all currency.

Thanks for sharing such a good information. This all is really helpful and going to increase our experience in withdraw, thanks all for sucha useful and helpful information. Keep posting such content 

In cryptowold we all know bitcoin is the leader and king of all cryptocurrencies. 6 other coins that I think have a future are ethereum, xrp, litecoin, trx, eos and waves because even at present those coins are showing good improvement in the crypto market.

Choosing the best digital currencies to invest and find out what the promising new digital currencies are is a not easy task, because the cryptocurrency market includes hundreds of digital currencies. However, the difficulty in determining the best cryptocurrency does not mean that your trades are randomly assigned.
In fact, there are many criteria that help to know digital currencies that have a promising future. For example, the uses and solutions it provides (technology and solutions for banks and financial institutions) can be considered a good indicator of the currency's strength. This is a great way to reduce your risk and increase your chances by investing in strong and stable cryptocurrencies. Also, better performing cryptocurrencies with a lower market value may be a good investment, as they have good opportunities for price growth.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

You are right friend that the six coins which have a bright future in the future but I have seen that you have not mention the bitcoin in your post that coin has also a very bright future in the presents past and future. So mention the bitcoin.l also in your post.

Today, all cryptocurrencies play a significant role, but we must remember the cryptocurrency sparked the revolution, which is why I rank BTC first, followed by ETH, Litecoin, XRP, BNB, then ADA.

Thank you for the information; I'm still learning as a newbie. I believe the following six coins have a bright future in the market

Bitcoin
Link
Tron
Theta currency
Litecoin 
Ethereum.

The top profitable coins are Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple, and others are uniswap , uniswap is an amazing coin that just conclude it airdrop some month back but the price is amazing it is growing faster .

I do not think that all of the currencies you mentioned have a bright future.  I expect that the currencies with a good future are Ethereum, Litecoin and Bnb, which will have preference over other currencies in the coming times.

I believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Etcoin have complete control over other currencies, and that when these currencies are downloaded, they download other currencies as well. As a result, I believe they are the most influential currencies in the cryptocurrency market. For example, when Bitcoin reached $ 20,000 in 2018, all cryptocurrencies exploded, and when Bitcoin's price dropped, all currencies fell.

Your post are very good because you mention 6 coin in the future, I also agree your list but if you mention TWT coin it will be good...!!!

Grazie amico mio per queste informazioni.  È bene per noi imparare cose utili ed essere consapevoli delle criptovalute e prevedere i loro prezzi in futuro, poiché Bitcoin quando è apparso è stato distribuito gratuitamente e ora il suo prezzo ha superato 50000$ .  Pertanto, è positivo per noi investire in valute popolari popolari che potrebbero essere un motivo di ricchezza un giorno in futuro.

• +1 1

For me, the 6 cryptocurrencies with the most future are:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Link, TRX and Ltc

All of them are proven projects with a great future.

Welcome my friend

Thank you for these very important ideas

Ethereum coin

I see a great future for her in the coming near future

It is a rare coin that will somewhat match a bitcoin

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

The three currencies that I put in the foreground had a good position in previous periods, but at this time we cannot guarantee that they will maintain their price due to the changes that occurred in previous periods, but we hope that their growth will be better before

On 10/8/2020 at 8:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Yes mate these coins have a good future. This coins are doing great. People are trying to invest or trade with this coin. But always be careful of market situation. Have some knowledge for it. Take advice from experts.