6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

This is a very great and nice concience, although I'm still new to the cryptocurrency world, but for my own little experience and knowledge of the cryptocurrency, I think that the most influential digital currencies see the btc, the eth, and the ltc, so this is just based on my experience with the cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

thanks dear for sharing this information but dear i also want to add one more coin in your description which has a bright future and this is bitcoin because now a days bitcoin is the most popular currency all around the world due to its high prices which rise more in the future and second mot popular is etherum and then other currency gain popularity 

In my view, the best digital currencies to invest in the future will be

1.BTC(bitcoin)

2.ripple(XRP)

3.Dash

4.litecoin

5.ethereum(ETH)

6.IOTA 

The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge and experience.  Cryptocurrency prices cannot be predicted because they are linked to many rules and conditions.  Of course, Ethereum will have a wonderful future.  Experts advise investing in Ethereum because its price will be very close to Bitcoin.

In my opinion litcoin is bestest coin and it has very good and bright future. But all these coins that you tell us are also very good and secure. We can use them without any fear because these are all stable.

I see a bright future and great popularity for Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it will have great potential in a good luck market.

• +3 1

Without a doubt, they are currencies that I personally work with today, I consider that they have great potential in the market and we can obtain a good capital by holding some in our wallet so that at any time it tends to rise and we capitalize..

18 hours ago, Alaaov said:

The first three you mention have been on the market for a long time, they are one of the best options from my perspective, you should study them carefully. As for Cardano-ADA there is still much to see, let's be patient and watch out for big surprises

Friend, I join the search for knowledge, I am starting in this world of Cryptocurrencies and I see that the topic of currencies is wide. You need to sit down to study in detail and evaluate with current and real indices on the competitiveness of the market and its profitability and then I will give my experience and recommendation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your words are correct, and they are currencies that we see progress and improve day by day, but our interest should not be limited to these currencies only. There is also Litecoin, a currency that also has great success, so it is necessary to monitor a lot of currencies to achieve success.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

all coins you share may be attain a very good value in the future because in the market crypto currency has the great value and all these coins are important but in my opinion the litecoin has great importance in the future due to its low withdraw fee.

Thank you for this good information. In my opinion, the best currency is Bitcoin, and it follows it  Ethereum Of course, there are many good currencies, we are on the verge of the era of these currencies, and we must study them well

1.Bitcoin (BTC)

2.Ethereum  (ETH)

3.Binance Coin

4.Tether  (USDT)

5.Cardano.

6.Polkadot  (DOT).

These are the six coins that have the best future or upcoming years in the world.

Well, my friend is there and a lot of pleated encrypted, in our days, there are more than 800 coin-encriminal and confidently there is no equal value., "Said that work in the encrypted currency is no longer the best of the paper currency. For what is easy to transport and sell and buy and buy. The symbol of the encryption is the future currency that I have a future of all the world. Investment and trading in any encrypted coin is a success for you .. I wish you good luck and everyone

Edited by Luciferlucky

My dear friend, these currencies are investment currencies in the short term, so owning them is a good thing, and certainly will rise in the long run, and there are currencies of them that have risen more than 600 per 100 within a few months. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

I believe you are correct and among them is the BNB or Binance Coin, whose project is big because it is from an important exchange like Binance, so this coin has a bright future in the cryptocurrency industry, and Ethereum is also a great currency that is based on its project and has a bright future in the market, but I also agree with the others that it was applied to.

I personally think that you are right since among them is the BNB or Binance Coin, that their project is large since it is from an exchange as important as Binance so this coin has a good future in the cryptocurrency market, as well as Ethereum is also a great currency that is focused on its project and has a great future in the market, on the other hand I also agree with the rest that it added to the list since they are pure cryptocurrencies that have a good project.

Dear welcome, I see that the most important currencies encrypted in our time and in the future are bitcoin, ethrium, and lycoin, as they have been on the market for a long time and are widespread, but you have to study them well and be patient about it because our world is full of surprises but I think it will be for this Coins are a great future in our next world

I agree with you my friend, it must reach the horizon and this height is noticeable now, but I think that the surprise will be the Talk symbol. I see that it will witness remarkable prosperity, so I invest it on the yobit platform

Yes, my friend, investing in these currencies can achieve high profits. I highly recommend them because they are supported by strong trading platforms in the cryptocurrency market.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies, but there are some of the most widely traded currencies, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and others.

• +2 1

This is a very great mentality and concise, because knowing the best coins in the cryptocurrency market is never a  easy task, and this cause so many people to loss resources because of investment in weak and dead coins, so thank you so much for your concern. 

• +1 1

Well, I don't know, but I just have a natural admiration for litecoin. But in my opinion, some coins that have prospect for the future are USD, doge and some other ones.

Hello my friend, in fact your words are 100% correct and the currencies you mentioned are all good and investors are always seeking to invest in them and it is good that you published your topic in the section of our new colleagues to get to know them and follow these currencies because they have a good future, but they come after the strongest btc currency.

• +5 1

These are the best currencies, of course, they have great potential in the market, and we can get good capital by keeping some of them in our portfolio so that at any time the rate rises and we benefit more,

But personally, I am thinking of investing in yobit. The cryptocurrency market is so wide that I can make a lot of money from it with effort and attention.

• +4 1