How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation, but not only the elderly have to get to know the Bitcoin currency, but all the members by explaining that it is a digital currency and also that it is the most famous and widespread in the recent period and in the coming period, and they can also learn about the Bitcoin currency through research  About it, whether on YouTube or Telegram, and thank you very much

My opinion is nothing impossible in this world now. But surely it will take a good amount of time. Because the old people are used to trade or invest in flat currencies. But I am trying my best to make my family member and friends a crypto lover. It's a time sufficient thing but this will surely work I guess. So I think that if anyone try to teach others they can.So guide to others if you are senior member.

It is a quite difficult task to do but not impossible to do because there are many of crypto members who are elder in there age.It's all about the telling of goods to them and making them understand what's the real future is based on.The positive point they can work it from home no need of going anywhere this would benefit them and tell them to start with some small invest than make a big decisions.

We will try to explain this through the development that entered the world, for example,
Wired phones were previously and through evolution, became a touch and became wirelessly,
Only associated with interpretation.

• +2 1

It is normal for you to find it difficult to communicate the idea to adults, because there are several things compared to the description, for example, when cell phones were released again, some immediately accepted it and went to buy it and got used to it and the other part took a while until they noticed its benefits and realized the results and saw that it is good, then they started dealing with it and trying to learn about it So is Bitcoin.

• +4 1

It is very difficult for the elderly to learn about cryptocurrencies, as many of them do not know how to use smartphones and do not like them, so it is better to teach the younger generation a more receptive understanding of technology.

Thank you, my friend, this is a good topic from you to help seniors and make them feel that they are still an active part of society Of course there is no proven way to make seniors understand Bitcoin and this depends on his awareness and the extent of his general culture

Well, my friend, you are now raising a difficult and a little stressful topic, but I advise you to try to interpret Bitcoin as resembling cell phone units that are intangible, but have a price, and so Bitcoin has a price, but it is very expensive. 

• +3 1

hello dear firstly i think from my perspective there is no need to understand the old people about the bitcoin because as we know that some of old people are completely unware from the digital world so its very difficult to understand them about the digital currency because for us its very difficult to get a knowledge and information about the bitcoin but dear hope so senior and expert of this forum will help us in this regard

hello dear firstly i think from my perspective there is no need to understand the old people about the bitcoin because as we know that some of old people are completely unware from the digital world so its very difficult to understand them about the digital currency because for us its very difficult to get a knowledge and information about the bitcoin but dear hope so senior and expert of this forum will help us in this regard

In today's world, none is really impossible. However, it will undoubtedly take some time. The elderly have been used to trading or investing in flat currencies. But I'm doing whatever I can to convert a participant of my family to cryptocurrency.

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think you should not try to understand old man because they never listen so in order to understand them you should just make a simple example that Bitcoin is a for successful than compared to other currencies

When dealing with older people who are unfamiliar with bitcoin, it is best to begin by explaining the idea of blockchain. Bitcoin's enigmatic mechanism and transaction delivery are what make it work. You can then move on to other advantageous features.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that if you want to tell about Bitcoin to any old person so you should show trading of cryptocurrency or Bitcoin and then show your income and then he will accept your statement.

Welcome, my friend You can explain Bitcoin to the elderly as being a currency like other currencies But it is electronic Easy to trade and easy to use This is what I can help you with regarding this field, as I am still starting here Here, I hope that you will find an answer to this question from the expert members of this forum

The definition of bitcoin is a little difficult for elderly people to grasp on their own. We will show them how to do it and educate them about how much money they can make from the stage.

This is a beautiful recommendation. Most elderly people would be apprehensive when they hear about Bitcoins and other digital currencies cause it is entirely out of their worldly perceptions. Simply redefining the concept behind cryptocurrency so that they would be able to better understand the concept would enable them to to become more accustomed to these cryptocurrency so that they could also involve in its trading.

This ia not going to be an easy task at all because this old people think more or less like kids and they will not want to risk their money for an reason

Crypto talk is a digital site of in this modern age of technology.i think that it is little bit complex to tell old people about crypto.there are much efforts and point of views needed to be working here.

• +2 1

Hello there . It willl be so hard. But if we can solve some  problem they can also learn about crypto. 

Firstly  they should have full interest  about crypto.  Since they are not digital time people , it will be so hard to make them digital. We can show them understanding  videos. We should be coperatate to them. Then they can aslo join us in this and go on. 

There is no better way to teach old people about cryptocurrencies than teaching them like small children who are just about to enter the world of cryptocurrencies everything needs to be taken to the most basic level and to the simplest of forms for easy understanding.

It is a little difficult, especially with people who do not care about making money online and consider it a waste of time and may doubt about making a profit, and they do not even want to experiment

I believe there are a number of ways to get the elderly to work with Bitcoin and other electronic currencies. We prepare them for that by teaching and educating them in currency trading.

Yes of course my friend, it is really most difficult task to make understand about Bitcoin to the old people. I also have tried it but couldn't not make them understand. You know, the only think that they don't believe about Cryptocurrency is that it doesn't have any physical existence. So they don't want to believe on them.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is very difficult to convince the elderly about digital currencies, as they are very far from the age of technology and do not believe in the existence of virtual currencies. In any case, we do not need them in the field of coding, because it is very difficult to teach them, and we will waste a lot of time on that. 

The beauty of the cryptocurrency is that it is available to everyone, and there are many elderly people with a good degree of education, and it will be easy to explain the matter to them. As for others, we must help them as much as possible.

Frankly, it is difficult to persuade or explain to the elderly such a topic
Because it is an intangible thing
But in my opinion, as time progresses, they will ask about it little by little, and it will become part of their daily operations.