Think before replace your post. - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Think before replace your post.

They need more administrators to work on it but I know it is very difficult to do. Again it is better to remove the ongoing issues than other sessions. So I think they have to give some time to take any session to make sure the post is correct.

Yes your advice is right that everyone should know the exact forum of their post that what his post is acquiring and where it has to be placed so that everyone will delevier their usefull information on it with just opening the related forum instead of this that forum will containing diffrent topics according to their nature so care should be taken obviously. 

• +2 1

Yes we should firstly check our post what we write or its related to the forum or not if they not related to the forum than you should don't sumbit they post if they are relatable than you also reado once a time before posting

Scammers and new members are creating problems regularly. I think it is time to add an interviewing feature to join here. As a result scammers can not join here by failing on interview. It is the best way to reduce scammers. And old members should properly use of this forum to make this forum great and keep the forum safe and clean.

Of course, you are right. And also we want to make this forum a great place to take care of this forum and also to make sure that people who post in the wrong place are educated. So we must to choose a better section for posts than we do because we're giving to spend time in there. 

Dear, must think before you post.  Understand the matter well.  Don't make wrong comments.  This could cause your account to be blocked.  Also be aware of the forum.  This is a great platform.  So we must choose a better category for the post.  Because you will be banned for posting incorrectly.

Yes you're right it's our responsibility 2 follow the rules and regulation of the forum and and comment at right place place. Will Bernard break the rules because this is is benefit sure to us if we break the rules and regulation then we can remove from the forum and it's definitely thst our post must be deleted. So be careful and complete your responsibility.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency.  I see many member of crypto currency replace their post at wrong place because contents of crypto currency trading can't be posted in market yobit . other member have to share our precious experience to other . 

We need to understand this before replacing our post.  Then you have to think and replace. You have to match the subject matter. Because sometimes there are some posts that are not meant to come here. So we have to understand well and then replace the post.

Yeah, This is the important things and I am glad to know that this forum is very first earning forum. So, all should work properly to this forum.

I think they have to put some time to accept any post at any session to be sure to post is right and for that they need more admin to work.they are unaware of somethings they want to know about it thats why they make these kind of mistakes and thats their posts are deleted

Here you need to do useful and positive post. When you are commenting on any post fast you need to read the post and also understand.  Through bitcoin someone can make their time and effort productive. Someone can be very productive and effective in their time.

I agree with you. We see such kind of posts because of most of the people are only eager to earn and not to provide great, quality content.  

I noticed that in the Crypto World section, where there are topics that should be in the trading or beginners sections, there is also a failure of the members to the rest of the sections as there is no activity there except for the first three sections

• +4 1

Choosing the right section is really very much important. The forum sections are such kinds of platform from where we can find out specifit items for respinse. But if you make posts in the wrong sections then there is less chance for getting reply from the experienced persons. Beside that the post might be deleted. So try to choose the right sections. 

• +3 1

All i do is just take a look at title of the topic and post in the ideas I have about the topic so that answering the other topics will be much easier for me to accomplish. Let us be careful when posting to avoid mistakes in any of the listed sections.

• +2 1

You are correct friend. We should always create topic on the right section of the forum according to our post. Placing the topics on irrelevant section might get you in trouble and you may get warning points. So, be careful on this thing. Thanks!

I think that is important what we post.We have to be careful what we write and what we share because if we write anything unnecessary band out of terms and conditions,it can create problem and wrong message can be pass to the other members

You are so right Only some attention will solve this problem and the appropriate post will be in the appropriate section I ask everyone to focus when writing their posts.

Actually, We have to be careful giving informations or sharing knowledge here. If you keep making posts on the wrong topic so when we make comments on the topic, our posts will also be deleted. All new members in crypto will not get good information in the right place.I think your post definitely gonna helps beginners.

Yes sir, I also believe that there should be members who look at the new member Post .Because the new member does not have that much experience, then he writes anything .good thinking .

Yes, this happens because some members only think about money, so we find posts in sections that are not allocated to them and randomly, but the moderators are constantly cleaning the forum from posts that are not useful

Certainly my friend your words are absolutely true . Being members of the forum, we must commit to spreading topics in the appropriate section in order to organize the forum and help supervisors do their work . The responsibility for upgrading the forum rests with everyone, not just supervisors.

• +2 1

That is good question my dear, if you comment on the topic then you should have an experience to post a comment with the good spelling and grammer. That is good for the all people. They impact on your working. 

• +5 1