What is the usecase for Reputation? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

What is the usecase for Reputation?

Reputation is a word that means if you are known and famous so the more you have the better it is for you. Also it is used for payments in talk tokens and bitcoin, if you give fifty reactions every day you earn the double talk tokens.

• +1 1

Reputation points are only to show how useful your posts have been in the forum to members because as long as you make good contribution towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts definitely members will appreciate by giving you numbers of reputations which will make you more popular in the forum and you can also received payment in satoshi for each of your posts that received positive reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have to use a lot of things for the sake of fame or you have to follow the rules. If you can give us something new for the sake of fame, then you can get loss very soon. If you have something new or something like that on the site.  If you give what was a lot of surprises, then you can gain a lot of damage.

I am read about the reputation it is given to recognise the best from the rest of the forum, I am have very low and it is because I am a beginner and I am not given very good information that is advanced and mature to the rest, but other member have the most mean that they are giving a lot to us.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Mella said:

I am read about the reputation it is given to recognise the best from the rest of the forum, I am have very low and it is because I am a beginner and I am not given very good information that is advanced and mature to the rest, but other member have the most mean that they are giving a lot to us.

My friend reputation is not only mean for best contributor in the forum but you can also earn some reputations when you posts beneficial stuffs that will help many members in the forum. Reputation is the "rating" we received for our posts be it positive or negative and you can only earn positive reputation when you post quality informations and that will enable you to earn some satoshi.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's just your fame which you have gained from this community. The higher reputation means you have really impressed people with your hard work and helped the

Reputation has no difference but it just a sign of recognition to show members that have been in this forum for a while now. And how good they have been active in this forum. 

The reputation points will allow to visualize how the behavior of a user is and it shows that their contributions are beneficial to the forum and other users like what that person is writing, obviously if the publications are negative or false this is the opportunity to put a negative point

Reputation has been implemented on this forum so that members can post important and useful information that helps other members

I think reputation shows the number of likes a person got for his comments on the forum. Reputation is not the rank which a member got. It's just according to the likes got for the post. So we can't finalise the person who got more profit or who had posted more topics here. 

Assigning a rank means systematizing members so that anyone can qualify who actually posts meaningless content and who prepares it perfectly. This is necessary both for the admin, for example, and for a member, in order to get approval and find mistakes.

Apparently you are not given any reward for reputation, you are only given for publishing a post and making comments on the publications of other users, when the reputation appears it helps you to be more attractive to users and they follow you.

Reputation is not affect the ranks and maybe it should be but there is now a lot of reputation given and maybe the posts counter is more important. It could be another indicator the new posts created that will mean even more.

Reputation exists but it doesn't have a use case yet, maybe it will later to recognize the most respected members of the forum, but it is not valid for the ranking right now. Ranking is based on the number of posts we make. This works for me and I like it, we can both grow in ranks and reputation meaning we are write correct posts and give good information but if we break the rules and do the opposite then we face restrictions from posting and warning points.

Rank is base on the post user provide @cBenton92 but it doesn't have any impact on paying for both either satoshi or talk token so my advise is just focusing on a good contents to post that will pay you than posting much just because of rank that can't pay you

On 12/18/2019 at 8:31 PM, cBenton92 said:

I have seen that forum ranks are based on post counts, I also went to post on that thread asking about this but it was closed so couldn't reply. What is the use of the reputation points? do they affect ranks? Do they do anything at all apart from show who posts useless posts for satoshis and people that actually post good content and try help people lol.

I understand here in this forum it is only allowed to provide valuable information related to a topic, with respect to reputation I am not very clear about it.

The utilize of notorieties on this gathering could be a small bit a different for the great issues we have to be know the great thoughts we ought to truly keep great communication we all know there's a lot of great thoughts to the exertion to work as difficult and there's a part of great thoughts that we have , the clean posts that we have, there's a parcel of exertion to truly do the proper thing a part of great thoughts are all we need to do

المحتوى الخاص بك فريد وحقيقي وذو جودة عالية جدًا ، هذا ما أؤمن به ولا يؤثر على أي شيء في المجال ، النطاق الذي تحصل عليه مع عدد المشاركات التي تنشئها ، أي كلما زاد عدد المنشورات لديك ، أعلى ترتيبك. إذا قمت بعمل المنشورات بشكل جيد ، فإنها تتمتع بسمعة طيبة ، وكلما كانت أفضل ، زادت السمعة

Reputation can be considered a type of scale, obviously the higher your reputation refers to the value that your publications have given by other users to whom it was useful.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

I have seen that forum ranks are based on post counts, I also went to post on that thread asking about this but it was closed so couldn't reply. What is the use of the reputation points? do they affect ranks? Do they do anything at all apart from show who posts useless posts for satoshis and people that actually post good content and try help people lol.

Ppreviously there was no use of the rreputation points.But right now all your earning from this forum depends on the ratings that you got.Also you can earn TALK by distributing rating points.So we can say that the rating system has become a major part of this forum right now.

I don't know a lot about reputation I am new here and I am hoping to learn. It is given to you if other members like you but I don't think that it is used for anything else.

Some time ago I saw a post that talked about all that you are talking about and they clarified it very well, you should look for it since you would save a lot of time waiting for them to answer you and leave you the information

Members give others reputations in order for those topics creator to got the hope to making more good contents, but for topics creator they are appreciated when they see many reputations

Individuals provide others notorieties all together for those subjects maker to got the plan to making all the more great substance, however for themes maker they are acknowledged when they see numerous notorieties

Individuals provide others notorieties all together for those subjects maker to got the plan to making all the more great substance, however for themes maker they are acknowledged when they see numerous notorieties

what is the case of use of reputation ?

Well, according to what I have read and understand is that the case of use of reputation that the sources we use do not misinterpret or misuse because otherwise we could be in a bad use of them and so we could affect our posts and not work