Will XRP become the new world currency ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will XRP become the new world currency ?

I don't think so because xrp is not a decentralized currency, so it will not help us get rid of the problems that the current global economy is facing. There is a big difference between Bitcoin and altcoin as Bitcoin helps us create a decentralized global economic system that no one can manipulate.

My dear friend, yes, it may have a future with the encrypted currencies, but the bitcoin currency eliminates all the currencies encrypted with their high price and stability and the large number of traders and investors in them, so I do not think that the XRB currency reaches the level of the bitcoin currency

• +3 1

I don't think so, XRP is part from bitcoin why not the leader ( bitcoin ) become new currency?.XRP can become the next bitcoin but become number one and take currency place that's impossible. Avoid that mindset because can break your trust into currency it self.

• +4 1

Actually, XRP is a very strong coin. Its market cap and volume is so strong and very huge. So I think XRP will become new world currency. Maybe in future xrp coin become world currency or replace dollar but long way to replace doller because xrp is very good coin transaction fees very low.It might be too early to predict for that for now. 

• +3 1

For now it is not but I don't know in the nearest future may be XRP can become the new currency to replace other currencies as we know that bitcoin still remains the top ranking crypto currency that is having the highest price and also have more profit and benefits with values in the trading and investment in crypto currency exchange market

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am investing in the xrp coin before some minutes ago but at this time the price is going down and I am worried about that so please tell me what should I do hold or withdraw

• +4 1

You are correct my dear friend, XRP is a currency that is worldwide and handles a lower price than other currencies, you can invest with them and they will leave you good profits in the future.

A wrong expectation, because digital currencies have no value and have nothing to do with the economy and cannot be measured in gold and there is no guarantee that they can be used in normal financial transactions such as payment in stores, but what can happen is changing paper currencies such as the dollar and the euro due to their nature and converting them into digital currencies, and this is what I expect will happen Through technical developments, and therefore paper currencies will not disappear and nothing will take its place.

I do not believe in the emergence of a new digital currency that competes with Bitcoin and until this time there is no better currency than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best currency and the most expensive currency

• +3 1

I do not think that is possible, in fact the Ripple currency is one of the cryptocurrencies currently, but there are several currencies that are better than them, and it is difficult for them to compete with the dollar, I hope that this currency will achieve great success as I invest in it

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/18/2021 at 10:47 AM, selfmade said:

To be honest I'm real confused with XRP, if you have heard about it been delisted from many major exchanges and aslo many partners been leaving the project plus they were recently sued, I even wonder how they managed to reach one USD. But still for me this does not make me think there is any better future for this coin.

Of course this coin might be containing so much risk in the future, for example yesterday it was drop to $0.8 in just tWo days I think while it was about $1.4, but now its just started to be recovered slowly while it ranging $1+.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Dear it is possible because we can make possible everything . But in my point of view it can't be used in banks for transaction for minimum 3 year . Later maybe it can possible and I am not sure . Because we cannot say about future. 

My friend, I totally agree with you that this can happen very soon but it has not happened yet. It is clear that it can happen but if you look at the condition of XRP in the last few days it is enough. It was bad to see in a few days that you are rising very high and coming forward in a very good way. If this is the case then very soon it will be a new digital currency.

It will be possible for xrp to do this۔it has speed and also low in the fees these two are needed alot but it is private and centralized key۔۔۔

XRP seems to become has a good future but not that much, but till today it still have a good condition in the marketcap while it is currently ranked #4 over USDT.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Digital ripple is certainly one of the most important and successful e-currencies at the moment, but it has a bright future due to the increasing demand from traders and investors, as it is cheap and grows well.

On 4/18/2021 at 11:20 PM, علي سليمان said:

I do not believe in the emergence of a new digital currency that competes with Bitcoin and until this time there is no better currency than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best currency and the most expensive currency

That is not completely true, bitcoin is the most popular currency but not the best currency over all for use or for profit, and in the future I do not think popularity would compete real good stuffs.

I don't think so but we cannot predict anything because anything can be possible anytime.  May be i am wrong or may be in future it get importance or may be not because it is widely used by banks as well so we cannot say anything my friend just hope for the best. 

It has potential and I believe it is gonna be one of the top coins in the world. But still, I do not think that any virtual coin is going to replace the real world currencies. I do not think everyone is ready for this move yet.

• +2 1

We all wish the spread of cryptocurrencies to a large extent, and we also hope that it will replace traditional currencies, but to be more realistic, cryptocurrencies in general still face many challenges, the biggest of which is the government's fight against them, so the possibility of this is still remote.

• +2 1