cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon

I think in the present, I think this currency is one of the most economical part of the present time economically and that is why I think in the future money will be calculated through this cryptocurrency for the world.And that's why I think we should have a better understanding of it

• +5 1

It's really amazing forum and the crypto world is absolutely amazing in which you can earn money by using different methods. And this forum is playing an important role in spreading information about crypto currencies. And due to this reason crypto can help many people in financial assistance.

Well I'm also believing that cryptocurrency can becoming a financial weapon that may help us someday but it has a long way for that to happen, it needs an intense study before it legalized.

• +4 1

Certainly, cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon because many people used to travel around for lack of work but now working on crypto they have been able to regain their financial status and make many improvements. Many good ways to earn a citizen are crypto.

1 minute ago, Martha00 said:

I think Cryptocurrency have the power to boost a financial sector or economy system of a country or organization, there are many ways we can earn through cryptocurrency which can help to sustain us for a living and even become rich.

Yes mate i am agree with you. We can see that world is becoming digital. And now lot of peoples are attracted toward digital currencies. In the same way lot of countries are developing their cryptocurrencies. Because they realize that in future that country will be more powerful which has more cryptocurrency.

You asked but currency can be a financial weapon I would say already it is done I make my own expenses from cryptocurrency income so I also know a lot that they do not hand expenses all his family expenses from cryptocurrency income i.e. his gross income is there  Have done so and many know that cryptocurrency trades and works well on other platforms by promoting and submitting all offers including airdrop they have made a good income at the end of the month and they are working to return without other jobs to earn because they know from here  It is possible to earn a lot of money if you work well. I think it is already ready.

• +4 1

You asked but forex may be a monetary weapon i would say already it's far performed I make my personal costs from cryptocurrency income so I additionally understand a lot that they do no longer hand expenses all his own family charges from cryptocurrency income i.E. His gross income is there  Have carried out so and plenty of recognize that cryptocurrency trades and works nicely on different structures by using selling and submitting all gives together with airdrop they've made a good profits at the give up of the month and they are running to return without different jobs to earn because they recognize from here  it's far feasible to earn a number of money if you work properly. I assume it is already equipped.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:01 AM, Usman Abdulmumin said:

Crypto is our weapon to beat, government that doesn't want to employ people by providing job for them, many youths have no job and they are graduate. 

Crypto help so many jobless peoples which are educated and they have good education but they are jobless and they need money and in the world every person need money and they want good life which give the crypto market to the peoples

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Today there is no hundred percentage surety for it. But in the future that many more countries will allow BTC circulation and transactions in cryptocurrencies so it's value will become more and it can be used as a weapon.

If I may understand better what is meant by financial weapon is one should be financially buoyant to handle any or most of the expenditure one need to in cure at a particular point in time. With crypto you will money and deal with such problem that came across your way. My take

I would say that helping different roles in the lives of individuals such as social grants and helping financial institutions in individual economies to improve financial tax exemptions.  Very diverse functions and their use in the real world.  From paying tuition fees to buying property, various products and services are used in transactions. Crypto's financial instruments have a place in the world, now Crypto is still out and when does it not know that honorable position?  Crypto cannot beat instantaneity but stock can take place, now we see crypto as a financial weapon.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

All this to say that the scope of crypto is very broad and sometimes surprising

Yes, it is possible that many countries that suffer from economic sanctions on their people are using coding in order to actually circumvent the sanctions.

Yes, it can be and already many banks see how they can use cryptos to their advantage, as the value they have is too much so it can also be implemented in other financial sectors, I think it is good that we can also study the blockchain as surely many of these banks will require people skilled in this in a few years.

I hope that countries that do not allow cryptocurrencies to allow them, perhaps the economic situation in the country will improve, and I think that cryptocurrencies have a great future. 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

All this to say that the scope of crypto is very broad and sometimes surprising

Yes, it could only be for the sake of defrauding international sanctions, but I don't think it could be a weapon because states will not be able to freeze or withdraw money to punished people.

My friend I want to tell you that that cryptocurrency a digital currency is a weapon of the financial system because due to digital currency the value of the old financial system is going low everyone want to prefer the cryptocurrency and digital currency

Crypto is a financial weapon. There are people that become really successful through crypto exchange. And some country adopt using crypto to help their economy system. 

Yes my dear friend you're right in this sense that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies can be a weapon in currency wars. Many countries are using cryptocurrencies to compensate sanctions and the scope is more than we think all we need is to watch, learn and try to take practical steps in right direction.

You mean like fighting the financial problems or things? Well, I think it's a good way to put it. Because cryptocurrecy may and can be use as an alternative source of income or extra income. So, I think it can also help a lot of countries who are in a financial issues.

Yes, it can be the financial weapon to defeat almost all type of problems related to proverty. We can develop the very advanced ecosystem to support the people by using this latest and modern technology. We can open the doors of so many possibilities.  

We can control the economy through these currencies, perhaps we can strengthen a certain field through investments and trades, and by this we will raise any currency or company in cryptocurrencies. 

In fact, as a matter of fact , it is not only the countries that are sanction that would be able to benefit from cryptocurrecy, even those countries that are economically bouyant can also benefit from it too, in the sense that there youths would have something to rely on rather just depending on the government and putting more weight in the economy.

Yes it is so beneficial programme because there are many people deprived of their education due to covid-19 Healthcare and most of them are fully free at their homes and don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better knowledge and also earn much and more profitable and inference that site so I also advised to all member to keep well connected to this site which is very beneficial and valuable for me and all other users you can also work on it and are much and more profitable earning from this real based earning site.

This is probably due to the fact that cryptocurrencies work so well, even how many platforms are accepting bitcoins and cryptocurrencies so far.They will try to work in all kinds of markets in the world.  But I think it will take a few more years for cryptocurrency or bitcoin to compete economically.

I do not know about this topic, but I do know that cryptocurrencies have begun to spread and use in several countries, and this helps them in the ease of moving money and ease of financial transactions.

• +1 1