Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

Crypto Wallet is safe and although I do not have extensive knowledge on this topic if I can see its characteristics and represent security in its system, so I have seen its authentication factor, it is a fairly reliable form of security, therefore, even though you doubt its security I believe that can improve your interface in the future

I think that for the most part it is.  But it is impossible to say that there are no unsafe wallets.  There are those who steal data or leak it.  so you should use popular and proven wallets, preferably with a lot of reviews.

in my opinion wallets like EXODUS provide greater reliability as transactions faster and safer than lower commissions

On 12/28/2019 at 6:49 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

Right now there are two famous online wallet and it was blockchain and coinbase. this are the most use wallet right now because of its security. but there are a lot of wallets outhere just find what suits you.

That's right, wallets are safer than exchanges and that in these you can hold the coins without having the problem of removing the currency from the exchange

YOBIT.NET is a wallet that offers new investment opportunities, with very competitive rates leaving a good profit margin.

If this wallet is very safe since it is one of my favorites because it is very safe and easy to use and well, the truth is I consider it to be one of the best wallets that I have tried.

One of the best virtual wallets is COINBASE better know as Toshi it is one of the safest digital storage options for cryptocurrencies it is one of the most used wallets worldwide I highly recommend it.

• +4 1

I consider that the safest wallets are Binance and Coinbase since they implement the KYC and in addition to this they allow you to activate the verification of 2 factors which makes your account more secure and protects it from possible hacks, without forgetting that they are platforms that already have considerable time online.

In the main cases it's safe to use a crypto wallet (obviously if it's popular and recognized) but think about this "It will be as safe as you secured it" either for exchanges wallets and decentralized wallets, if you have at least the 2FA enable, keep safe you recovery phrase and don't use the exact same password for all of your wallets, the it's accurate to class them as safe ^^.

Something that is undoubtedly very true, is that you should not use cryptographic wallets without first making a study prior to this, emphasizing the most important thing, the security that this provides to the user and its cryptomonies, in addition to additional services that may offer, so I think that the safest cryptographic wallets could be; Uphold, Coinbase, Trust Wallet and Metamask . It will also depend on the type of crypto currency you wish to store. 

For me the best wallets for bitcoin are binance and coinbase, I have used them for a long time and I can give recommendations that are good

Better to use Cold storage (or offline wallets) is one of the safest methods for holding bitcoin.

This is undoubtedly a very interesting topic as it helps users to take care of their assets in btc. Having a good wallet makes everything better when it comes to making an exchange or simply having your money stored there. Excellent that you take the time to learn more about this.

Bro, i can say, that cryptocurrency is 90/10 percents is in secure, because people dont makes transactions without security, because bitcoin is very value on marketplace and we need to understand it.

It should be investigated, prior security is the most important thing in this case, because if we trust and embark on working with a wallet, which in itself does not have a good reputation would be putting a rope around our own neck

Despite the fact that the Crypto wallet application is protected, there aren't numerous clients, so it regularly makes us stress that something we don't need occurs. It is smarter to utilize Blockchain wallet which can be gotten to on the web, versatile application and Hardware wallet.

There are many reliable crypto wallets available today, including Coinbase, Trust Wallet, Metamask, Atom Wallet, Blockchain Wallet, among others. It is a matter of informing yourself before choosing one of them. Of course, to guarantee security the user should not share the private key of the wallet with anyone .

The most popular wallet for bitcoin and ETH wallet is BLOCKCHAIN wallet and COINBASE wallet.

They have most safety security and stand for many years on crypto world.

And you can also recharge your cryptocurrency with credit card on these wallets.

Every wallets are good and safe but i prefer hardware wallets and i think it is the best and safest. There are a lot of hardware wallets among them I personally prefer ledger nano S.

There are numerous kinds of portfolios wherein digital forms of money can be put away, some of which are legitimately associated with the Internet, others can be saved money on our PC or versatile, notwithstanding the capacity to spare monetary standards on exchanging stages, however as I would see it the best and most secure sorts of portfolios are those that are Ours and spare them on our own gadgets.

well, the most secure known wallet for bitcoin is coinbase. in particular, it is a multi-wallet, but its good protection in general is very pleasing.

ı think iit is safe because the exchanges where this wallets are located have many security infrastructures

Crypto wallet is safe but not 100% safe.

Cryptocurrency on blockchain technology and who have professional programming knowledge and hack your wallet.

But don't worry It's only happen a few times till now.

A secure Wallet is one that gives you the opportunity to manage your money without putting obstacles, also that gives you your private key, most only tell you, keep your money here, but they do not give you the private key, then the money is not totally yours, someone else can handle it. If the wallet is physical it is better, that in my opinion.