Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

Yes your are right bro crypto currency is good source of investment. You can find trusted sites and invest on these as you want and any time. Investment makes you more experienced and  increase your spirit to do more trading and also you have chances to polish your skills at best platforms.

It is not good for the spread of bad ideas and beliefs about the world of crypto currencies, many people lose a job, a house, or a land and others are unemployed, the world  crypto currencies will solve these problems, from about two years some currency rates were less than half and today they doubled, so I advise all people to take advantage of time and start investing now.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

Crypto currency is a best investment source and in this market we can make good money if we invest now becasue the market situation is very low and if we buy the ALT coins we can make good money in this market easily and withdraw that also easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly right this is a great post about cryptocurrencies that I also thinks in future cryptocurrencies are great part for investments and for investors to invest their money to get more profits also so if you create an asset in cryptocurrencies you can flip it at any time when you want money e but other assets like property or any physical asset take time to flip when we need money.

Part of being a successful person is believing everything they tell you but confirming it before replicating it, it is clear that the world economic situation will at some point plummet, the pandemic is unsustainable, many industries are totally paralyzed and jobs are scarce, cryptocurrencies are an alternative but the current volatility scares investors away

On 12/16/2019 at 10:48 PM, Tasrif Hossain said:

Yes. This is one of the best investment source. And this time many people investment this platform and they can earn money .and they can use this platform and earn more money. Because crypto currency future is very good and potential. 

Crypto market is the great source of income and in this market we can make good money just to join the good coins and invest in them becasue in crypto market main thing is investment and we make good money through that.

BetFury                                                   

Nowadays many people are known  about crypto currency and thia site is also trustful. Anybody can easily exchange their currency to cryptocurrency for investment. I think it will be a great idea to use your money in this time. People can earn here very easily, there are no doubt. 

• +1 1

At this time investments in cryptocurriences is best we are lucky that we all are starting learning about these curriencies and near in future we will surely get more knowledge about these curriencies and we will surely earn good amount of revenue by trading on these curriencies it's best idea for online business we can become a billionaire by this way in future. 

Cryptocurrencies are awesome wellspring of venture. They give you great benefit in remuneration. I have been contributing bitcoin and from that point forward I had a decent sum consequently. crytocurrencies are acceptable kind of revenue

• +1 1

We're buying crypto for investing, i think you're saying we need to use crrypto as a saving method. I think that'll be perfect, i am not saying that for every currency but i think if we want to but bitcoin we need to buy it for saving not investing. I know buying bitcoin those numbers is risky but everything can happend.

• +3 1

The truth is that in these times it is very important to know how to invest in cryptomonies, because in fact most people will want to know about this subject and will want to know what to do. But the most important thing is to know how to invest and have the right education in some kind of academy.

Investing in crypto currencies is a very good option and these times we live today, it seems to me a vital way to realize our capitalization in a given time, this if you do HODL, and if you do trading, it seems to me a very good idea for daily profits, if you have a good trading system, you can benefit from the great movements that makes daily.

Of course, investments are very good, it would be very good for many people to join the world of cryptocurrencies so that they learn a lot about them and in the future they are not lost.

Actually, 2021 is presented as the year of recovery, for this reason, one of the most interesting alternatives is to invest in cryptocurrencies, which since their creation have experienced a great revaluation and, according to experts, will continue to have a uptrend.

Along with the times the economic situation continues to be threatened, especially the value of fiat currencies which continues to decline and if that happens a world crisis will soon occur and have a major impact. We need a secure store of value, because fiat is no longer safe. Apart from keeping money in gold, we can also invest in cryptocurrency by storing money in crypto. It is hoped that by storing in cryptocurrency we can avoid the global economic crisis.

Cryptocurrencies are the best options for us to invest our money.  We can get rid of the commission of brokers (banks) through cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is one of the most important and strongest cryptocurrencies, and it is the greatest investment humanity has ever known.  By investing in cryptocurrency, we can exchange money easily and very quickly.  I made some profits by investing.  There are a lot of scams.  Older members should be consulted to avoid fake coins.

• +1 1

Crypto market is just the investment market and it give us good profit if we invest in this market without investment we ca not earn good money and i personally invest good money in it and i make good money when the bull is start.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

Yes, You was right.

As i am a new commer in crypto talk.

And you are mu senior.

And after watching and reading your posts.

I would say, why i am not using this platform earlier.

To make a good coins and to invest in crypto.

yes, its little difficult in current time.

But, not inpossible.

Well i am trying my level best. To gain more crypto coins for my forst investment.

I hope i could make this achievement.

yes my friend you said absolutely right cryptocurrency is a source of investment and you can easily invest the money in the cryptocurrency but when you go for the investment you should to be careful there are many scammers they can stole your money and you cannot do anything

• +2 1

Of course, cryptocurrency is the best source of investment  . Because with cryptocurrency people are taking more benefits then other. So i think it growth will increase on next level with passage of time . So cryptocurrency price is the most common reason to get more investment. 

Of course it is a great security. You can invest in it and put all your money, but with a mind, try to invest intelligently and do not put your money in one business so that you do not lose, try to diversify, and you will see the difference.

That's right, that's why crypto currencies are more important than fiat currencies because they are good source of investment and it's bringings a better investment returns which makes our lives better.

Well, cryptocurrencies can be taken as a way to financial freedom. It's like owning your own bank and having every rights on your fingertips. In fact, you can access your crypto funds at any time, and anywhere in the world. So, it is a great source of income after your regular job, and you can engage on earning cryptocurrencies as your part-time job and consider it as a source of earning passive income through investments.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post, yes cryptocurrency is a great source of investment. Now many people in the world are investing good amount of money at cryptocurrency and getting good amount of money every month.

I agree with you the global economic situation is greatly threatened and cryptocurrencies are the best available solution to preserve our money, but I do not think it is safe to invest in any cryptocurrency. We must look for successful cryptocurrencies to invest our money in it.