Have you ever thought ?? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

Have you ever thought ??

Blockchain technology has proven its success in various fields of protection, and is no longer limited to the field of cryptocurrencies, as major global technology companies and some platforms such as Twitter have begun to adopt this technology.

Everything will be much easier than now, all financial transactions are done very quickly and with less fees, most countries will boost their economy, investment in cryptocurrencies will become a public profession for most of the world's population, this will constitute a major economic revolution in the whole world

When I read this topic, the first word that came to my mind was safety, there will be a lot of security on your money, if you stick to the rules and beware of fraudsters, I think it will be amazing for humanity, most of the economic crises will end.

• +2 1

I do not think that governments will allow this. Blockchain relies on decentralization. Thus, it eliminates government interference in financial transactions between individuals.
But if we can apply everything to this technology, profitable businesses will be very easy.

• +1 1

Everyone has his own dreams about that, and the good thing is I guess that every thing will be moving online, and the world will be more open and useful I guess 

• +1 1

I think that after adaptation world will be more comfortable. Many processes will be safer and faster. Also everyone could control his money himself. Unfortunately, I think, we will be waiting for this times very long

• +2 1

Transactions around the humanity plus finance and banking will suffer develop sanctuary than the surplus of their lifetime. Applying modern blockchain technology will cause an open access to choice and eradicating vulnerable parts of it.

• +2 1

Yes, I thought about that, and I don't think many things will change, but there are things that will become easier when dealing with cryptocurrencies, but I think there will not be much change.

There are many advantages of implementing blockchain technology, which greatly helps the world economy and finance. Blockchain is not only the basic technology of cryptocurrency, but blockchain can be developed further. For example, Decentralized Storage File Storage or file storage on the internet carries clear benefits. Distributing data across the network protects files from being hacked or lost. This makes it possible for us to store important data on government.

Exact friend, the benefits of Cryptocurrencies are great compared to the different currencies that are used in all countries. Hopefully it will be unified all over the world and we can use them without any inconvenience. Technology is advancing incredibly and the digital currency too, it is time to prepare.

• Useful or interesting 1

Blockchain technology is still new and will evolve many times before it is fully integrated into society. We've seen similar paths before in the tech industry; Examples include the Internet of Things, the mobile phone, and even the Internet itself. Each of these technologies went through a different iteration before being fully integrated and used within society. Many technical, social and political hurdles had to be slowly but surely overcome. Blockchain speaks of a profound human need, which is the ability to trust other people, institutions and companies in a world where most of our interactions are done through intermediaries and stored digitally. It can be argued how well it embodies this concept of trust or whether any technology can actually replicate what a person thinks, feels, and acts through when they trust and trust them. These are deeply human concepts as well as power structures in which digital solutions are built. Blockchain is often discussed as removing mediators or creating democratic solutions to problems, but it may replace existing analog power structures with digital mechanisms, and cause decisions within such contexts to become more brutal binary. The "truth" about blockchain technology leaves little room for interpretation as today's systems do.

My dear friend I want to tell you  that the blockchain technology is increase in these days in all of the word and one thing more you should be careful about the blockchain because there are many scammers on that so be careful and best of luck

• +5 1

Yes, I have thought about it, but I don't really know how long it will take for this world to fully adopt blockchain technology. Meanwhile, let's hope that more people join this world. Every day we are more.

• Useful or interesting 1

it will be used in any aspects of activities, we can used for good and bad situation, it depends to the people who are using cryptocurrency to how to used it  and it will be also popular to the people and there is a tendency that it will be used by fiat together.

Thinking about the future is a bit complicated, but in my opinion, the world will be in the best condition in terms of securing all daily needs in a fast and safe manner without being subject to heavy taxes.

• +3 1

We will have a world free of theft at first, then we will abandon middlemen in transactions and everything will be comfortable.

In the end, it is a quantum leap towards development.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. If this is done, I see more cognitive technology and an increase in the experiences of dealers in technology blockchain I hope the whole world will deal in this technology

• +3 1

I think that after adaptation world will be more comfortable. Many processes will be safer and faster. Also everyone could control his money himself. Unfortunately, I think, we will be waiting for this times very long

• +3 1

Blockchain technology is very much secure and this technology has great impact in future. People have believe on it and invest money on crypto. People work hard and do trading and get profit. 

Transactions around the humanity plus finance and banking will suffer develop sanctuary than the surplus of their lifetime. Applying modern blockchain technology will cause an open access to choice and eradicating vulnerable parts of it.

• +3 1

I really never thought about this, but if it is implemented the global economy will develop very dramatically, which is really great for all of us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us. 

I believe that using blockchain technology permanently will make the world safer and more reliable as we can preserve our private data and stay away from fraud and theft.

• +3 1

I think that the world will change in the quality of human life and improve the structure of life and integrity. In addition, there will be more time to devote to yourself and travel. 

• +2 1

When the blockchain technology is applied to everything in the future the world will be more awesome because it will be free of corruption.  We are moving steadily towards the era of digital currencies and the demise of fiat currencies, so it is imperative to apply blockchain technology in the future.

• +1 1