Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ?

The most direct explanation regarding such situation on those countries is that the majority of users were not following Forum Rules and Guidelines.

There were too many spammers from those countries as well as too many attempts of creating multiple accounts thus feeling the forum with unhealthy environment.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Some countries don't pay cryptotalk because they might have violated some rules of the forum. Also, some countries do not consider cryptotalk as something legit in their country. The best thing that we can do is to find alternative ways to access our bitcoin.

Yes I had seen this instruction too in yobit main page when I was signing in to the campaign. May be those countries violated the campaign rules and regulations always.

Most of members from this countries have violated the rules of this forum and start spamming

and posting poor quality content asd since it is difficult to expel every member from the campaign

the countries most violating the rules have been removed from the payment system

On 07.10.2020 at 10:01, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

basically, it seems to me that the main people from these countries did not understand the service well and carried only spam and not very correct content)) because of this , I think they decided to limit)) for example, in telegram, there are bots that also restrict the writing of messages in chats to citizens of different countries

There are some  countries that are banned from this forum, and those  countries are found with high rate of spamming in the forum, and other violation of the forum rules.   

Usually members  from these countries have violated the rules that have been set by cryptotalk.because thosee countries are not allowed tobbe uae the cryptotalk.

Currently cryptotalk does not pay in some countries, the main reason is that they post very poorly and their posts are not meaningful.  Moreover, they constantly break the rules of crypto forums.

In the beginning, the site was paying all countries of the world, and after a period of time, some countries were classified as being spam senders such as Egypt, Vietnam, ...., where did the site decide to prohibit payments to these countries and I think that it is only 07 countries.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

Yeah there are about seven country's which are banned from making posts in the forum and earning from the forum, and that's because members from thus country's were making low quality posts and they try to spam the forum that's why they stop paying for thus country's.

Its unfortunate to see some countries not benefiting from crypto as a result of illegal and wrong doing by others.but is their no way this restrictions can be amended with strict measures?because alot over people are in love with crypto in those banned countries Thank you 

What I know is that many countries are banned from earning here, I read one the other time, some country can't even access this site talkless of seeing its activities, the reason why it's like that is best known to the admins, but I'll urge the admin to review it and let some countries earn too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is simple the moderators and the forum owners have the choice to pay to one place and not to other we can not question them, there might be some issue that is why they have stopped paying them.

it is because of the members of those countries, most of them violated the rules of this forum. the administration punished them by banning their whole countries. 

I am an Arab and I know the reason for this is that the forum is a Russian industry, and it is known to the Russians that they do not work with any foreign country, they only like to enter hard currency and they revere rub, which is their official currency.

I think that many countries are not still aware what exactly is crypto. Even if they know they are not acknowledged completely. So we should make sure that we make sure that people around us at least have a idea about it. And everyone should respect this forum and it's rules and regulations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Some countries are not paid because they are not permitted by the officials. This is due to several reasons, including low CPM rates for Arab countries in exchange for the decline in their official currency

There are some countries where members are a group of people who want money in any way possible! Therefore, we find here also many people who want to get money from the forum in any way without ever observing the forum rules! And often these countries suffer from extreme poverty!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am also confused and I want to know the reason for not dealing with all countries of the world. Why is there always a monopoly for some countries only? I think that if all countries are activated, this will contribute to double the number of existing members

• +1 1

I know only one reason why this happens and it`s the main reason. Residents of some countries were abusing reward system and cryptotalk admins just wanted to avoid it some way. I think it`s only right way out. Yeah, some honest members were restricted unfairly, but it was necessary to do it 

• Useful or interesting 1

Some countries are prohibited from paying because there are a lot of spammers who joined the forum from those countries, so the officials banned all users from that country in order not to have more spammers joining the forum, and this is good for all of us so that the forum remains a good place for discussions on cryptocurrencies without the presence of useless messages.

• +1 1

Yes it is right there are some countries where cryptotalk is not paying but why i dont know. What is the problem? 

But i think may be they are cheater and even breaks the rule of posting. May be they have multiple accounts and they scam as cheater with forum. So therefore they don't paid to that countries and other reason i don't know.

• +4 1

Because of the large number of random messages from those countries, the forum administration, about 10 months ago, banned these countries because they caused great damage to the forum and their number was increasing frequently and they were causing inconvenience and fraud

• +3 1