Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ?

You asked a very great and important question, I think that the reason why some countries are banned and denied payment by the cryptotalk platform is very clear, this is because of the unlawful activities from those countries to the cryptotalk forum.

In fact, I do not know the main reason for this, but perhaps economic sanctions have their role in that, or we can say that there are many countries that prohibit dealing in cryptocurrencies, perhaps this is the reason.

• +2 1

Dear friend many countries aren't paid from this forum because maybe they violate the rules of this forum. Many countries doesn't create informative posts or topics and there may be spammers. These are all the reasons for banning certain countries. Without following the rules and regulations no one can survive here.

I think that the reason for this is that some countries are subject to sanctions, including digital currency platforms, and there are countries that also prohibit the circulation and investment of these currencies within their borders.

• +5 1

You are welcome to the cryptotalk forum dear, I think the reason why some countries are not paid for posting and they are also denied from axes the cryptotalk is because of the unlawful and fraudulent activities from those countries, this is my opinion on this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Is it because majority of some countries always try cheat in this forum just to earn money, or is there any legal reasons says that  the to keep those countries away from this forum information.

Hello dear some countries do not pay for the work of Crypto Talk Forum because they do not follow the rules of the forum and I think that is the reason why the forum has banned those countries and these countries cannot be paid for the work of crypto talk. I hope you find it easy now.

• +1 1

I believe the reason for the ban is that the countries were doing certain illegal things, such as printing low-quality posters and copying and pasting for profit. However, there may have been several participants from these countries who were also banned because of the illegal users.

As cryptocurreny is a decentralised currency and it's difficult to hold, that's why most of the countries are unwilling to deal with it. Moreover, countries that never fulfill the rules of cryptotalk are not allowed to avail its opportunity for obtaining BTC. 

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Cryptocurrencies and other digital currencies are not recognized as official or fiat currencies.  Consequently, many countries and their governments do not allow transactions between these digital currencies and currencies
 They are unaware of the potential and possibilities the country can govern from this digital platform all you have to do is respect the rules in the forum, which is a forum, where we not only come to make money in dollars but also learned about cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1