Bitcoin for future? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Skydreamer017

Bitcoin for future?

Bitcoin is one of the famous among the other cryptocurrency, and also one of the oldest cryptocurrency. But in this days there are so many people that invest in cryptocurrency to earn more money, they invest in a currency that they cannot even hold in their hands and they can only see it in the internet. There's a lot of cryptocurrency right now like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, Stellar and so on. But do you think those cryptocurrency can change the whole world? I mean using these cryptocurrency we can help people that cant earn money or cant have a job because of disabilities or to the people that want to expand their earnings because of the high expenses. Do you think those cryptocurrency can help us people to change our lives? If yes we need to take an action now! and let us help each other by sharing your knowledge to everyone. Just comment the website or application that can earn cryptocurrency for free lets help each other and earn together!

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Bitcoin is Future crypto Currunncey also but it for crypto followers not for world its take time to accept crypto

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

As of now, bitcoin meets the successful of it when in terms of number of investors, users and also the price of it, this will be existing in the future because for now this have an bug impact for us so what if in the future? It will be used by fiat money together.

bitcoin is a virtual or digital currency that makes it easy to store, and bitcoin is a currency that is widely used and some countries that already use bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think the future of crypto will be bright. where from year to year it always changes. from someone who refused and accepted it. and now many people are getting to know this crypto.

• +2 1

Yes you are right. Bitcoin is the future of crypto market. No matter how much its price us decreasing i am sure that its valuable price will again rise in future.

Я считаю, что биткоин и другие криптовалюты полезны для будущего только тем, что это поможет нашей экологии, если мы уберем купюры.

I think this is accurate prediction about Bitcoins because this is popular for now. Even myself hook to this kind of concepts because of the influence of experts and I hope this achievement of Bitcoins still evolve to establish its true power and importance.

• +1 1

Bitcoin cannot change the world! It is created as a payment system! fast system without intermediaries. it must be developed, used, invested in, and not expected from miracles.

• +1 1

I think bitcoin is major currency for user. In future we can buy anything with crypto. Also we can pay education fees, utility bills and many more things with crypto. So crypto make our future very bright.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a future product. We have to agree this. Today or tomorrow bitcoin will lead this world. Bitcoin is a decentralized coin which cann't be tracked. And it is a fasted and low transaction fee.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:52 AM, Skydreamer017 said:

I mean using these cryptocurrency we can help people that cant earn money or cant have a job because of disabilities or to the people that want to expand their earnings because of the high expenses.

How we are helping people to earn money by cryptocurrency? If anyone want to make money from cryptocurrency then they have to use their own brain they have to invest they have to learn they have to research. Otherwise bitcoin is just a payment method nothing else.

• Useful or interesting 2

16 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Bitcoin can not change all aspects of the world but it has changed a lot, it changed how people think of money and enlighten people about the unnessesity of banks.

Perhaps Bitcoin will become a real competitor for banks. Perhaps even he will defeat the banking system. I just wanted to say that replacing financial systems does little to change our world ..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

The blockchain community helps in the fact that it has already released cryptocurrency and allowed to use it. Of course, there are categories of people in groups, but they also need help and there are funds specializing in this. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the future of crypto and we all know that Bitcoin is the top of coins in the market. Future generations are very lucky to have this coin that in the future it will be dominant in the industry.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, wilbertson said:

You and I have totally different views on that, i believe financial system is run everything in the world.

It is very good when the views are different. How many people have so many opinions. For example, I am part of the world and I need money, but they definitely do not rule me.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 6:28 PM, Jatt733 said:

Bitcoin is Future crypto Currunncey also but it for crypto followers not for world its take time to accept crypto

why not try bitcoin to be developed and used for the world. is not the transaction system on bitcoin we can use to make transactions between countries that are not limited by exchange rates such as fiat money.

I am sure that Bitcoin will have a good future in the world and the alternative system of the old financial system will be and that will be positive for society

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

According to report many leading economists, crypto enthusiasts like myself, definitely! bitcoin will reach six figures but it will only take time sooner than later. You do not need a lot of money to invest in bitcoin, trust me i started with a small amount and I have made so much money in just a couple of months. I made about 78,000 dollars on my first week and this would not have been possible without the help of my very good friend that introduced me to the best bitcoin investment platform online. I reached out to them via their email on here,

( Digitalassetsconsultancy @ h o t m a i l. com ) I communicated with them for about 6 hours and asked a lot of questions and they gave me great answers and I was very much convinced so I subscribed to their investment package. I received almost 2000 dollars the next day and I said to myself that I will take my time to share this with the world because I really believe in the blockchain technology and not just the money or gains. I was surprised at how much money one can make just by investing and not doing anything. Many many thanks to the digital assets consultancy team for helping out. My first Coinbase wallet was hacked by online spammers and they helped me to recover it with my funds back in it

Edited by Amiracook
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • -5 1
  • +4 1

Now the rate of bitcoin is increasing. In future we can hope to see a new avatar of cryptocurrencys including bitcoin. 

Bitcoin has done a massive dominance in past few decades and still it has been gaining pace. Bitcoin has a good future and we can get a good profit in future.