Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers

Hackers and scammers did not choose on which kind of currency that they want to get money, because as long as they have an easy way to scam or hack people, they’ll do it no matter if it is crypto currency or fiat currency as long as they have a knowledge on how they get money they will do everything. Based on my experience, I just encounter a scammer in crypto using telegram because there are a lot of project in telegram that is scam so be aware of it on using telegram to earn money.

• +2 1

Hackers and scammers are everywhere in the field of digital currencies and in the field of fiat, but I think they are more prevalent in coding due to the large number of sites and fraud projects and the possibility of publishing these sites to many people.

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of scammers and cyberspace criminals, it is a world where you have to take extreme precautions so as not to be scammed. However, the physical money issued by central banks does not escape this reality, but in my opinion to a much lesser extent, in addition to being governed by the laws of the issuing country, which if violated are exposed to sanctions; what does not happen with cryptocurrencies, where if there are scams nothing happens, it is not sanctioned and it continues to be scammed freely. The world of physical money is safer than that of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies constitute a range of possibilities to earn money, but it is extremely risky, certain regulations will have to be put in place to provide more security and confidence in users.

The truth is that the system is balanced so to speak, the point is that in the cryptographic world scammers have more anonymity and therefore crimes go unpunished, unlike Fiat money where judicial entities can act and convict scammers .

I think both are very risky. If you have cryptocurrency we knows that there are many scammers are here if your wallet or exchange have low security you loss your all money. If you have fait currency you can handle it little because it looks real in your hand but it is also risky.

Dear mate you said very right and i also think that there are many scammers on crypto as compared to the fiat because the fiat money is in your hand so nobody scam it but crypto is a digital currency and it can be scammed easily. 

According to my opinion scammer and hacker is present everywhere in online site so scammer and hacker is present in crypto as well as in fiat hacker just think about money that money may be present in crypto or fiat there mission is just stolen the money 

Scammers are present at both these places and spammers are also present at both these places. But if we compare these two currencies, then most of the hackers and scammers are in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has a lot of hackers and it is their most favorite place and here they do a lot of hacking with people and in many places people do that work. There are many in spammers in fiat currency too, but there are very few and there are very few chances to hack someone. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both platforms contains scammers and hackers, but comparatively I think crypto has more scammers everything in crypto is too simple including transactions. All your weekly hardwork can be lost in a fraction of seconds in crypto. Most disturbing part is there is nothing you can do about it.

• +5 1

You know that crypto and fiat Both money has much exchange by online in spite of the fact that the crypto money has more exchange history.. For this reason scammer choice crypto cash MORE than fiat cash.. Too crypto cash progressing to be more well known so Fundamentally the scammer is much in crypto world.. Trust you Get it

There are scammers here, but they can hide their identity because of the privacy of the forum and this is what helped them in their fraudulent operations and they can steal your money from you without knowing their identity and through an unfair exchange you send the currency to them and they do not pay it and they disappear and you cannot know them

I think hackers have a presence in both crypto and fiat. But their scandals start where they get more opportunitiesAs cryptocurrency is a popular currency, hackers are more likely to attack it.

Friends, hackers attack the entire internet, obviously as cryptocurrencies totally depend on the internet, they are at greater risk and are a point of attack for hackers, although if we are a little more analysts, fiat money in bank accounts are also prone to attack So it's all because there are malicious people on the internet who want to steal your money.

On 12/16/2019 at 12:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

That's true, most hackers and scammers are in cryptocurrency world and that's because cryptocurrency is decentralized currency which makes it have no control and no regulations, so their are so meany scammers and hackers who stol peoples money.

the fiat money is difficult to hack and the cryptocurrency is easy to hack that is why the most of the hackers are in the world of the cryptocurrency and they are using the innocent people to steal money out of their money.

There are scammers everywhere. Both crypto and fiat are all online now. As long as they are both only they are not safe. The real problem would be you. Don't let yourself get scammed by hackers as they will empty your account. Make sure you avoid all scan platforms and also enable good security measures on your account.

If you compare cryptocurrency and Fiat money e you can see that there are many scammers on the cryptocurrency forum because the member on the cryptocurrency forum I have not many knowledge about the protection that's why they got scam

• +2 1

Many hackers and scammers are in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are run in a westworld a world without law.

In both sections hackers are so much active. But in crypto currency the number of hackers and scammers are many. Because crypto currency is digital currency and digital currencies are based on internet and the hackers and scammers like to be hidden and sometimes it is difficult to catch them in crypto currency. So they like to hack and scam in crypto currency 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

There are many scammers in both curriences in fiat and crypto but in my opinion crypto is the best for earning money and there are many scammers in the crypto. Because I know that who things is very profitable  it is very risky.

I think in the people there are more scammers than other currencies because I'm the cryptocurrency is now being used by the new users and it is easy to scam and hack the new user

Yes you are right bro and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and then much and more profitable learning because I also advised to all member to keep well connected to their senior year but always avoid these type of people who ask your personal information and data because these are not your friend these are the hackers who are inside of you can store your information and data.

Well, all of them have there own darkside, but definitely cryptocurrecy will be the number place with lists of scamms, because it is online and anything online will be prone to many fraud, because no matter how strong the security is, there are people better at invading that security wall.

Well for me, there's more hackers on Fiat money because cryptocurrency is hard to hacked literally, that's why many hackers are preferring to hack the people's bank account to be secure and also surely having a good amount of money.

Fraudsters are present in any field to profit from the field, so that they enter ads and to the CAPTCHA solution. They even target the novice person and their goals are not very valuable

• +2 1