Satoshi nakamoto return and need his bitcoin back! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Satoshi nakamoto return and need his bitcoin back!

I think that it will cause a big amount of news and thus the price of bitcoin going up, possibly reaching 30k in one day, because all the news station will cover this, in my eyes.

My friend, if I were Satoshi Nakamoto, it would not have appeared at all, and I would not regain the rights of my company that I established, but with my advanced thinking, I can create a currency that strikes Bitcoin and topples it to the ground.  And your guess is almost impossible, thanks

• Useful or interesting 2

He will not be able to do that simply because Bitcoin is not centralized and not affiliated with any authority, and it adopts free distribution among traders, and therefore he will not be able to retrieve what he has produced because the way Bitcoin exists is based on decentralization.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think if that man satoshi nakamoto will return and he want all his bitcoin to back free to his wallet while you already has onwned more than 10000 bitcoins in wallet

Dude  I don't think so that it could happen ever because the owners of Bitcoin give access to their Bitcoins for their movement.so any other person maybe it was satoshi nakamoto he could not take his Bitcoin back in any way.

I think this is impossible because everything is registered in the blockchain, and no one can take our cryptocurrencies from our wallets, so you should not think about such things. Try to focus on learning crypto and earning more cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think if that man satoshi nakamoto will return and he want all his bitcoin to back free to his wallet while you already has onwned more than 10000 bitcoins in wallet

Dear friend it will never happen that person named Satoshi nakamoto Will return and claim is bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized and no one can access it without giving private keys and this private keys are just known to the user and honor of this bitcoin so it will never happen don't be afraid of it.

• +4 1

I think you have not known yet how the Bitcoins are there in this cryptocurrency market. All the Bitcoins which you know, are mined by the miners which means Satoshi Nakamoto had not that much of Bitcoins in his wallet to claim that back

• +5 1

Satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin so he will never go back and take bitcoin, I think he created bitcoin he also benefits me and he has bitcoin for himself. If you take everything away, then bitcoin will no longer be in the market as well as investment or trading.

• +4 1

Hello, I do not know whether this question is serious or only you are joking, but in the crypto this is not possible and Satoshi Nakamoto himself knows this so he will not demand the return of bitcoin.

• +4 1

There is no way satoshi nakamoto could come come back and claim the ownership of bitcoin this is impossible ,bitcoin is decentralized no one can claim it ownership even satoshi himself it was stated from unknown source that him satoshi hold a millions of bitcoin how can you imagine what the price would be in dollars this is incredible.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:56 AM, Muhammad Saleem said:

It will not happen. Suppose that he comes back and demands to give BTC back to him, no one will be ready to do so. Nobody is ready to waste his/her bigger investment. Moreover, Satoshi Nakamoto will also be unable to reach your wallets.

@Muhammad Saleem You are not wrong, bitcoin is decentralized and not belonging to Satoshi, Satoshi is just only the creator, he has no power to control bitcoin. Nothing has the power to control bitcoin. So it is not possible for Satoshi to say he wants want he does not have. 

• +2 1

This cannot happen.
Even if Satoshi Nakamoto returns to demand Bitcoin, this will not happen without confirming the transmission request from you. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and no one can control its transmission or disposal without the consent of the owner.
Therefore, it needs your consent to complete the sending process.

I do not think that will ever happen and on top of all it is not possible ,but there is one thing that I really want to know , was Nakimoto aware that he is doing the humanity a big favor with his invention or that he just came up with this new idea without even realizing the good benefits it can have within it. I often have this question in my mind and I believe that he was not ware how useful his invention was. 

• +3 1

It can't be happend. Bitcoin growth that much because people know no one can manipulate the bitcoin diretcly, and if satoshi nakatome come back , this won't be a problem. If he'll back the real problem will be his own bitcoins, i heard that he's holding more than 1m bitcoin, and if those bitcoins move, bitcoin price can decrease massively.

Satoshi Nakamoto is not coming back. If at all he comes back, he will never ask for his bitcoin. I don't think he is a greedy and desperate person. I feel he is a respectable person.

What if the first person planting apple trees came back and wanted to get their apple back? What if the first person to print paper money returned and wanted to recover his coins?
What are these questions and assumptions!!
These questions do not provide any benefit.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

I think that this will not happen, in fact if Satoshi Nakamoto returns it will not be to ask for his BTC back but to sing victory and that everything went as he expected, you just have to hope that it will.

• +3 1

I don't know why you asked this question. I think it's ridiculous and almost impossible to be like that, and it's illegal. Because most people have made large investments and it is impossible to get those money.

Dear friend, I think that Satoshi's return and wants to recover Bitcoin is a fantasy, and even if he really wanted it, he could not take the currencies in our wallets, he would need to buy it

heard that was an interesting question but I think it will not happened because if he comes and ask for money I just too late for him because now this money has been distributed to many different peoples and all I thankful for him for creating such a effective coin.

Satoshi nakamoto is not leaving his bitcoin, he actually runs it until now, he will not getting back all of the bitcoin to his wallet because he gets a lot of profit by selling it to many people, it's good for him to have a usage of bitcoin to see the worth from it to many people.

That is not possible my friend. Bitcoin is one of the best currency out there So it is not possible to ask this kind of thing. Actually if he come out he will work on improving because more not asking back. And I don't think he have the right to take everything back.

They are false and incorrect assumptions my friend, so Satoshi cannot take back what we have acquired, not even controlling any wallet or taking from it because it is our own currency and has become ours, and the wallet wants permission from the owner so that its money is transferred, so I do not think that what you say is correct.

LOL , that will be the greatest misfortune for humanity, especially for those who have a lot of Bitcoin,
I do not think that he will appear, and also if he appears to the public there must be evidence that he is really Satoshi Nakamoto,
He might have a special technology that would return all the bitcoins to his wallet with the click of a button, LOL

This should not be possible because we are owners of our own money that is, we have it in a different wallet and these should be safe and not returned anywhere in my mind, it is impossible for this to happen on the other hand, exchanges and wallets would not allow it. .