Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

I've never invested anything in crypto world till now but after joining this platform I comes to know that if we make right decisions at right time after making deep research then we don't have any regrets in future. 

If you got scam on this forum then you should to be blame yourself not the crypt of forum because first of all you should to set the highest security of your wallet that is very beneficial for you to protect your money from the scammers

Yep, if a man or woman put money into a rip-off webweb sites then sincerely he need to be blamed himself. In this contemporary technology hackers, stealers,scammers are equipped to scouse borrow your cash but defensive and making an investment in write area is a huge deal

Of course, my friend, I blame myself a lot, but not because I've entered encryption, but because I didn't enter it earlier, I'm really sad that I've never been in this field before, it's the best Thing I've ever learned. 

No, I haven't blamed myself for joining in crypto. Because I started investing in many cryptocurrencies in different wallet. I have got many profit by trading and the sharing my invest with others. I feel so happy to join in cryptocurrency world. Because had any business I have got a lot of profit with less effort.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

Those peoples will blame yourself whose loss their money in the crypto market and now make good money in it. Crypto is the great market and we know that we can make good money in this market easily and it is very secure and good market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why blame yourself, this is a very profitable business, you can get a lot of cryptocurrencies without paying a single cent! By working on the Crypto forums, through Airdrop, Bounty and many other opportunities. In fact, this field is very wonderful for business and profit.

I never blame myself for joining crypto currency. I feel lucky to be a part of this great forum that has provided a very smooth earning opportunity to many people around the world.

I admit that I have committed some mistakes in the crypto world but honestly I do not regret it because the mistakes are the best teacher, and now I count till ten before I make any move, what broke my hear is that they were the first coins that I have earned and I though I am doing a good job but it is better to take the time and wait till you have enough experience. 

• +1 1

I blame myself been in cryptotalk for the reason that I consume to be fastidious as soon as am liability my vocation in the forum and I benefit a allocation from this prodigious forum although the piece of information that I haven't earn riches but with time I pray one I will understand more or less currency. 

Hello friend, it is something that usually happens, but it is not necessary to remember that moment, you have to keep an adult mind, since if you invest it is known that it can be lost, so it is better to maintain a personal analysis. and we can deduce the good opportunities. The best thing is to forget and move on, and the bad thing would be to make the same mistake again, then, if you had to regret it, not so much for what was lost, but for having repeated the same mistake, greetings.

Edited by Michar1

Been part of this forum I have never see any reason to blame my self rather what I keep experiencing from this forum are things that are adding to me and from every useful post I still earn from the forum. So no regret so far except so one become a victim of scammers which are limited to some extents. 

I think I can find some people who are blaming for joining crypto. The reason for this is their ignorance about cryptocurrency. But most of them are successful because they came here knowingly. And those who did not succeed did not succeed because of their own fault.

Blaming ourselves does not help us to grow and to achieved success, because we are dragging ourselves on the negative vibes and it is not good. For me, I never blamed myself, because before I join in cryptocurrency I just ready myself on what happened once I joined. So that if I lose my money, I would say to myself “its ok, it is my part of my journey in the cryptocurrency”, that’s why I want to study more about cryptocurrency.

Risk cannot be eliminated. When you invest something you must know that there is a risk. Even if you invest in Forex the risk is present. More risk means more return/loss. Less risk means less returns/loss. Keep your hopes high you can still turn the table around.

Crypto cannot be blamed for losing money. Dealing in cryptocurrencies and trading in them may achieve great losses and also achieve many profits. We must be patient and learn more so that we do not fall into losses.

I never blame myself for working with cryptocurrency. I am proud of myself.Those who blame themselves for working here do not know the benefits. I have learned a lot by working here, So it's very dear to me

Hello dear friend, I not blaming myself joining cryptocurrency, I say I am lucky to be part of this cryptocurrency because this cryptocurrency giving good amount of money in quick time, so I am very happy with cryptocurrency.

No I am not blaming myself to join this forum because I am very happy and excited for working at this great forum . This platform is providing me the opportunities of learning and earning at one place so how can I blame myself. But if we talk about the loss of money in the cryptocyrrency then this is our own fault and mistake because when we work being a responsible member and carefully then we also can get profit.

i am not blaming me why i am ? Its realy good thing for earning i earn mostly 6 to 7 dollars daily and pay my own bills best currency . Every one need to know about that thats bigger day by day and pay importantrole in our lifes. 

• +3 1

No way. I think investment and trading ks different and difficult field. To earn from trading and invest need to learn about strategies price flactuation also important. So when we face loss it our mistake because we don't much know about trading and investment.  So we need to learn about thing and try to make right decisions. 

There are lots of risks in crypto because of how volatile the market is. So whatever decision you take should be your responsibility to bear. Everyone that posts any content will make it clear to you that they are not financial adviser and any loss you incure should be on you and not them.

In fact, I work with this coding with full confidence and my mental strength, and I do not blame anyone because I work with confidence and make daily profits, and I will continue working on this forum until the end.

I don’t think that I will blaming myself for entering the field of cryptocurrencies. I don’t know why you blame yourself, and I want to ask you if you were trading in digital currencies only. Would you be safe from losing money? I do not think so. Loss and profit exist in the field of all currencies and depend on your good management and your knowledge in this field.

22 minutes ago, Lisa malik said:

I am happy after joining the crypto currency world. In my opinion this is best work for all if they wants change life. Crypto currency change the life if you accept its heartily. I accept the crypto with heart and i work for crypto full time because i love crypto.

You work on crypto full time, that is amazing.. I have been trying to accomplish that with no success, can you tell me how or what exactly you do so I can get to follow your path if possible.