Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

I would say that for some ridiculous reason blaming yourself for joining CryptWord, I think one fails because of lack of knowledge and experience.  It is better to gain the right knowledge before jumping into any business ... Always support what I do.  When I swim.  I never learn to swim, but I force myself to jump into the pool and you know what happened.  Water is coming to my nose and I am really uncontrollable.  But I came out of the pool with success standing.  So no matter how much I blame you while swimming, I will die there, because basically if you blame yourself, your whole body will stop reacting and you will stop there.

It what we should all expect, we can lose in our first attempt in trading in cryptocurrency world and we can also gain lot of profit in our first attempt, it all depends on luck patience and lot of knowledge and experience, so i don't blame myself ever

Since I have not made any losses so far and I am enjoying my time here, I am grateful and thankful for joining Cryptotalk. For those who have made losses it is not right to blame Crypto for it. Losses are made when we don't follow the rules framed and learnt while joining Crypto or Trading.

I have never blame my self for joining cryptotalk currency platform because it provides me a lot of opportunities and benefits it provides me with knowledge and experience with good writing skills in order to make posts that are important useful and educative to earn money and a lot of values it also provide me knowledge on how to trade and invest in crypto market exchange 

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

dude  I had seen some people who claim looses money in cryptocurrency but it all depends upon their strategy and their mistakes we should not blame cryptocurrencies rather we should accept that we have less knowledge and I never blame cryptocurrency for this

Personally, I have never blamed myself for the losses I have had with cryptocurrencies. I think they serve as learning experiences to keep progressing and have more experience to make better investments in the future.
My recommendation for people who lose money with crypto and blame themselves is to study and research too much before making an investment in a crypto, because they are very volatile and therefore can lose their money.

I don't think i have any course whatsoever to blame my self of joining CryptoTalk and the entire Cryptoworld it self. CryptoTalk has been giving me the privilege to learn and even appreciate me for time spent in the forum with the rule of getting payment by a useful post. I can't ever regret joining CryptoTalk and the entire cryptocurrency community all over the globe.

I'm so sad to listening about this I suggest you that you should not to blame yourself to join the crypto the crypto is a global website that can give you money and as well as knowledge so you should to be lucky to here

I do not have lost huge amount of money in crypto currency. But when i lost money at that time i did not blame myself and have confident that i can recover.

Dear I think no one there who blame himself by joining crypto.

I am very happy to join this but I don't know how much time I work here and earn money.

Because I see many of my friends accounts are blocked.

I think they can't follow the rules.

I tried to trade but I have little experience and it was a terrible mistake because I lost what I have invested but i do not regret it at all because it made me realize a valuable lesson which is never to trade without experience , it is better that you throw your money in the say than to start an opaque trade.

• +2 1

I hace lost a huge ammount of coins in crypto But I dont blame myself for joining crypto.You have to keep working in crypto to earn.So if you loose one time try more harder.Giving up is not an option here.So dont regret your decision work hard to make it a success story instead. 

• +2 1

@Lubruselu @Sayed28 @glory50 

The right thing is to take it in stride the right effort is to grow and its key to some of this key that work well for me that is right key to what we are able to see and be good at there is no other way to it but to keep growth happening that is right for so many people dont worry about any problem but find solution to every problem that you face and its going to work wellf or you 

• +2 1

No I do not blame my self for joining crypto.in fact I consider my self very lick to join this great forum.it give us opertunity to earn money .it is very benifical for us .it give us many useful information.

I do not think that a person should regret entering this field, rather I think that he should regret it if he did not try it yet, of course there is a large percentage of loss here, but this happens because of the lack of experience and recklessness, you should start here from this forum to collect profits The daily comments and shares to collect the capital that can be traded, and during this period it is collected as appropriate from the experience then you are ready for trading with less risk

• +2 1

I haven't loose my money in cryptocurrency before as a beginner in cryptoworld but from what i have learnt in this forum is that cryyptocurrency investment needs a lot of patience and perseverance meaning one should be able to take a loss of capital whenever it happens. So i don't think i will ever regret joining cryptocurrency if i loose my money in it.

1 hour ago, Sairaranjha said:

No I do not blame my self for joining crypto.in fact I consider my self very lick to join this great forum.it give us opertunity to earn money .it is very benifical for us .it give us many useful information.

What s/he mean is that; there are people who have done mistakes and lost a lot of money in cryptoworld, those people should not

I think there must be people who blame themselves for suffering losses when investing in crypto, it's difficult because crypto traders sometimes experience failure in trading and blame themselves when in fact the trade is between profit and loss. I don't think we need to blame ourselves because that will actually make us give up being in the crypto world, try to accept it and try again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am happy after becoming a member of the crypto foreign money world. In my view that is first-class paintings for all if they wishes trade existence. Crypto currency alternate the lifestyles in case you accept its heartily. I be given the crypto with heart and i work for crypto complete time because i love crypto.

It is possible to earn money and lose money in any market and cryptocurrency market is not different. Although being a bit risky compared to more stabile markets like emtia, crypto can offer greater profit opportunities for people experienced and knowledgable in the market. It all depends on your reserach, tactics and actions. However, caution is always advised in volatile markets. 

• +1 1

No this is a business opportunity like any other @davy22 The right thing to do is to always be patient with the work you are dong that is very important because if you are not you end up losing and this is the right case to be good in at there is nothing important to it that to be effective to it and the growth to the sides that see out there we have to generate that effective that power to it that we can be good in getting growth to the said system

• +4 1

I really do not regret entering this crypto world, I have certainly lost a lot of money, but I do not have to blame cryptocurrencies, this is a problem of ourselves because of our lack of knowledge, this area is very extensive and big profits can be made but with the necessary knowledge. Therefore, we must not blame anyone but ourselves for our mistakes, rather we must learn from them and grow much higher, from mistakes we learn and give rise to new opportunities.

Since I joined the world of coding, I have been developing my abilities in many areas such as increasing information, gaining experience about coding and making money.
Encryption has had a positive role in my life, as I have a goal and strive to achieve it, which is to become a professional in coding and make a lot of money.
I do not regret my joining the crypto world

To be honest, when i joined this platform i was totally ignorant about cryptocurrency and i was have no money at all, so, i am learning too much information and  i am planning to  start trading, thus i think that crypto field is helpful for us and not a bad thing that make us sad to join it.

• +1 1

Thousands members joining in the crypto and every one is different mind and approach and I am never blame to crypto because loss and profit is part of business so it's no issue.