If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

If we cross few years back whilst there may be no alt coin available, exchanges are also no longer available at that point and handiest fiat to bitcoin exchanges are available. It method exchanges are created due to alt coins and if alt coins completed then exchanges might also be completed.

I don't think cryptocurrencies will continue if there are no cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency trading platforms, the trading platform is more important than currencies per se, no currency can be bought without platforms, and even investment cannot be completed without the platform. 

• +4 1

I think without exchange it's impossible to run cryptocurrency in the world. Exchange sites help for converting coin easier but a sense of market won't help crypto to grow imho. Market is required for any commercial  products. 

It is not possible. Without exchange cryptocurrency is impossible to live. If there is no accident, then from where will people exchange their cryptocurrency because right now cryptocurrency is legalized in many countries and in many countries, a crypto is called as illegal. But as cryptocurrency is legal in many countries, so it is impossible to have cryptocurrency without exchange. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If there is no exchange then their will not be crypto because we all know that it is with exchange that crypto exists why because people engage in making exchanges in the market 

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

I don't think they will exist because without exchange site, how would one withdraw his earning from the forum?. Lastly, what keep cryptocurrency moving is the exchange site that you can still invest and add to your earnings so I don't think cryptocurrency will exist without exchange sites. Thank you

• +1 1

My dear friend, the most important characteristics or the most important basis for keeping cryptocurrencies is the trading of cryptocurrencies from a stalk to a currency and the exchange between them and the development of currencies that serve as the US dollar for monetary currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and also Dogecoin too thank you

On 12/14/2019 at 8:41 PM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

Of course, cryptocurrencies will not last if cryptocurrencies are out of circulation because you will not be able to convert cryptocurrencies into banknotes or currencies. 

Edited by Khetam

I am new on this form as a bignner i ahve some information about this topic if there is no exchange the crypto can never run because its not international currency accepted some countries can never accept this currency so in future it will make international currency than its too much run in the world

Difficult to state, however it still conceivable. However long a few people who need to purchase and sell bitcoin utilizing any technique, crypto can even now run. However, at this moment, that won't occur since numerous individuals coming to crypto on the grounds that they need to bring in cash, so we won't witness that will. Yet, on the off chance that there is another innovation that will be in a way that is better than the blockchain, and offers advantage more than the crypto, at that point I figure individuals will leave crypto and moves to that new innovation since they can get more cash-flow.

Thanks for your post......

I think that cryptocurrencies, yes, will persist, but in another way and in a new way, and with the development of technology and modern technology, nothing is difficult in our time and every day we see new things and wonderful solutions to every problem

• +2 2

8 hours ago, Alex Carey said:

This is very good question can crypto run without exchanges for me not as we cannot live without oxygen so crypo is not going to survive without exchanges its these are must for running and devloping of crypto with this money involve and this help for research and many ways which are now helping devs and common peoples.

@Alex Carey The trading of one digital currency will pause in that case its expenses and of this occupation will at preceding start on to walk off down and that it will at that heart fail its appeal as a rule liable that it have to be mannered. 

On 12/14/2019 at 10:41 PM, hmind said:

dude I don't think so that if there is no exchange then there is no cryptocurrency website because people can't convert their fiat currencies to digital currencies and vice versa so exchange must be needed to run the cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, muhammadrizwan said:

I think no that if there is no exchanging website or there is no exchange in the world then cryptocurrencies will not run because it was only run when people exchange their Fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies by these exchanges and also store them in electronic wallets.

I think you guys are wrong, let me ask you a question; when bitcoin was first created were there any exchange?

If there were no exchanges, cryptocurrencies could still function using peer-to-peer trading but maybe not as popular as they are now. The existence of an exchange makes it easy for us to trade and convert it into fiat, it cannot be denied that exchange is one of the supporters of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes Cryptocurency is digital currency 

In which you must have exchanger for buying and selling of your currency

If there will be no exchanger we will not be able to buy or sale 

It's not possible that there should be no exchanger 

Because Cryptocurency has always serve it's clients and also provide good profit on their investment.In coming years it will increase it's popularity and price.

The exchanges were a fundamental part in the growth of cryptocurrencies and thanks to these it became known worldwide, if the exchanges stopped executing the cryptocurrencies would be waiting for a command, this could make the cryptocurrencies constantly lose their value, but They could be executed by other means, so if the exchanges did not exist they would create another way to execute the cryptocurrencies and therefore it can be said that the cryptocurrencies will not stop.

This is my opinion, who agrees with me.

Of course, cryptocurrencies can continue without the existence of the exchange,
Because crypto does not depend on it, crypto can be found in portfolios and can be handled well.
Of course, the lack of exchange will limit a little bit of cryptocurrency Dealings.

• +2 1

Certainly no, trading platforms are very important because there will be no value for cryptocurrencies if we are not able to exchange them, the thing that determines the price of cryptocurrencies is supply and demand.

It is almost impossible for crypto to run when there is no exchange.Excange is the main function of crypto.We will not be able to perform transaction when there will be no exchange.Exchange is special element of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think  we can use crypto if there's no exchange, and i don't think it's possible in the near future too, but if we really look forward and if we finds a way to do that it can be possible. If you look the past, you'll see too many crypto exchanges, even while crypto was too young.

• +1 1

In my opinion, cryptocurrency can't run without exchange platforms because they are an important thing for digital currencies. Cryptocurrency can only be transact by exchange platforms. 

The cryptocurrency market began with a p2p system in private forums and in fact that system is still in force on the dark web, therefore exchanges only fulfill the purpose for which they were created, to expedite this exchange between peers, if they are. Exchanges disappear, p2p platforms will remain, everything will continue.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:41 PM, hmind said:

The exchanges are very useful, and if in such a case they did not exist, p2p exchanges would be made without mediation on social pages or social media, but of course this I do not think will happen since there are exchanges supported by governments where they act freely so it is difficult for them to disappear.

• +2 1

Yes this Forum Can Run without any kind of the Exchange. Because It has Developed it's Abilities that's why it can Run with it's help only without any kind of the Exchange. So, It is our Liabilities to Respect Forum from it's aspect that we need.