Why some writers think cryptocurrency has failed to fulfill its main purposes? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why some writers think cryptocurrency has failed to fulfill its main purposes?

I don't think that cryptocurrency didn't fall.Cryptocurrency was a most complicated website i have ever seen.Many of us doesn't knows about cryptocurrency and there are few uses in market to purchase any thing from online.But this is very good option as a trader to trade. 

Maybe they think that because a lot of people have tried it and have not made any profits and because some governments still enforce disclosure penalties, so encryption takes more time to gain the confidence of everyone and be implemented in all areas.

I don't agree with this author, actually this writer doesn't understand cryptocurrency. They just read the news and then write it down. Cryptocurrency has successfully developed in the world and many people are interested in crypto. Especially in the cryptocurrency market, crypto traders are constantly arriving and they want to make a profit here. Indeed, in-store crypto payments are less used, the fluctuating value of cryptocurrencies makes them unsuitable for buying goods but as investment and trading.

• +1 1

That's the believe of some writer but as for me I still believe cryptocurrency will soon achieve its aim, the world is yet to be completely on technology and cryptocurrencyarket has to do with technology with time when technology take over cryptocurrency will rule the world and wipe out paper currency 

• +1 1

I think it will have a huge impact on the way crypto is being managed on a daily basis. People will pick up digital currencies for easy transactions and in most cases all.

I think those who think these things do not know about this forum. Maybe they didn't post properly on this forum, so they didn't get paid for those posts, so this has had a negative effect on them. The target people here are working, and they work in this forum because they can earn very good quality income, if they did not get regular payment, they would not work in this forum.

You are absolutely right. But despite the fact that cryptocurrency has not been able to meet up these criteria, it has had some positive effects on people some of which are:

1) Decentralisation: There is no need for central regulations like banks or governments. Therefore it is free from harsh policies

2) Anonymity: Transactions are carried via adresses in wallets and does not require you to reveal your identity

3) It is a digital currency and therefore it can be taken anywhere without fear of lost or theft 

All of the things you mentioned are fine, but I don't think they're going to have much of an impact on the way crypto is handled every day, I think people will pick up digital currencies for easy transactions, and most of all. The demand for cryptocurrencies in the sector online income payment system will increase day by day. 

Well, this is the main objective of the cryptocurrency is to having some anonymous transactions but this is not the time for them to be accepted for many retail stores or any kind of business which is having an transactions, as of now cryptocurrency used to made money like in trading, investing etc.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies were supposed to be decentralized but states have joined this competition and started backing cryptocurrencies. This stopped other countries to not accept cryptocurrencies as common payment method.

• +4 1

On 12/14/2019 at 3:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I read articles about cryptocurrencies I come across some writers who believe cryptocurrency has not been a successful currency. They state some reasons for this:

1 - Few shops or retailers in the world accept crypto payment method. They welcome fiat buyers.

2 - The crypto technology is complex and it is hard for some people to create a wallet and convert their crypto to fiat

3 - Cryptocurrency is safe but some trading platforms are unsafe and hackers may run away with people's money

4 - Cryptocurrencies have high transaction fees

I extracted the above reasons from most articles which claim crypto is on the wrong path and it has not proved what it promised at the beginning. Do you agree with these writers? Why do they think like this about cryptocurrency?

Waiting to hear your words.

Hello friend, the opinions of such writers are sometimes based on their past experience, though crypto currency exchange seems to be a save platform to invest as there's no risk of contacting Covid 19, put Cyber scammers and on the rise. Careful research should be done before investment is done in any platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Not all cryptocurrency have high transaction fees, and this might be as a result of government not legalizing cryptocurrency for the citizens that cryptocurrency is facing alot of challenges

• +2 1

Yes, all of the reasons that could have resulted in the failure to hold digital currencies. and here it is the role of developers in this field to provide a solution to these problems. Now, there are no difficult problems. They have designated stores for sale and purchase as easy-to-use wallets and other benefits. I agree with you that we could have held this digital currency for now

• +4 1

Because they no nothing about it. You can't say something hasn't fulfill its goals while many people have become rich and they have forget poverty completely! And they still say crypto currency hasn't fulfill its goals, just leave them alone and lets enjoy this opportunity

• +2 1

I will not say that the cryptocurrency is not useful to facilitate people's lives but rather very useful. For such a difficult time in the spread of the disease, electronic dealing becomes the best way to buy and sell, this is my personal opinion

• +3 1

I think that all of these reasons have solutions that can be overcome and the cryptocurrency has succeeded in achieving its goals as it is getting more and more popular in the world

• +3 1

The matter of scalability has always being bone of those debates when involving how far and what the Crypto space and community to be looking at for it's future, is the talk of price scalability. As many analyst tend to have different factors on the Crypto market have this fluctuating nature of price booomerang and uncertainty at some points in time

• +1 1

People fear what they don't understand, that has been the philosophy forever, and hence those who do not understand crypto are directly against without even hearing the benefits of crypto. As for complex technology, no one said it is going to be easy, this is only for those people who are educated, and knows who to handle technology. The world is moving to an upgraded state, and we all have to upgrade ourselves, or leave the race completely

• +3 1

Crypto is created to eliminate involvement of third parties between given and taker. And it is doing the same work. But crypto is new and it is not accepted everywhere, but in future it could be used everywhere. I do not think crypto is on wrong path. If you talk about hackers then it is not wrong with crypto's aim. In future you would get proper security from hackers because crypto market is improving day by day.

• +2 1

Crypto currency is becaming more famous every year but i think we still needs some time, i don't exactly understand the people who compares the fiat currency and the crypto. Fiat currencies are very old if you compare to the crypto. I beileve crypto still needs some time to adapt this world.

• +2 1

The demand for cryptocurrencies in the sector online income payment system will increase day by day. I think people will pick up digital currencies for easy transactions and most of all. You’re good about the things you mentioned, but I don’t think they will have much of an impact on the way crypto is handled on a daily basis.

I don't think do that cryptocurrency failed in its purpose it is getting much more attractive globally each and every day.Today digital currency has 70% replaced physical currency moreover btc price is kissing the skyies so no one can say that crypto has failed in its purpose.Those who say are just jealous or out pf their minds

• +5 1

With the current hike of participants in the world of crypto currency in last year of 2020 and in this current of 2021 no one could voice out such claims again. Now the cryptobdevelopment is obvious for everyone to see and appreciate by joining the system before it shall be too late to enjoy the benefits

On 12/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I read articles about cryptocurrencies I come across some writers who believe cryptocurrency has not been a successful currency. They state some reasons for this:

1 - Few shops or retailers in the world accept crypto payment method. They welcome fiat buyers.

2 - The crypto technology is complex and it is hard for some people to create a wallet and convert their crypto to fiat

3 - Cryptocurrency is safe but some trading platforms are unsafe and hackers may run away with people's money

4 - Cryptocurrencies have high transaction fees

I extracted the above reasons from most articles which claim crypto is on the wrong path and it has not proved what it promised at the beginning. Do you agree with these writers? Why do they think like this about cryptocurrency?

Waiting to hear your words.

@Brushless4500KV My friend, there are many criticisms that cryptocurrencies are the currency of the world and it is possible to learn and identify those currencies where these errors are addressed in various ways through that you can convert from currency to currency and for example, withdrawal fees are less. You can also keep your wallet and write the password strongly. In order not to hack your account, and you can also choose the appropriate site in order to work on it, and these measures will help you preserve the currencies and benefit from them

Cryptocurrencies is the currency of the future. All these limitations you mentioned will one day not exist again. People and organisations will adopt cryptocurrencies as means of payment in the future. I think there's no difficulty converting your coin to fiat currency.