Bitcoin is like gold - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Bitcoin is like gold

Holding is probably best thing and to accumulate as much as possible in process. Working mining and participate in various drops and campaigns is key to gather as much as possible even if this amount look small now in few years this will be huge amount. 

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge I'm fully agree d with you, bitcoins and gold have really a lot in common even gold is real and bitcoins is internet item...

I totally agree with you, bitcoin and gold are really common, even if the original gold items and bitcoin only exist on the internet, there is a lot to be gained by collecting gold because gold price will not go down but bitcoin price can go down

Bitcoin also conciderd as gold .Bitcoin is used as the store of value .Bitcoin is like "digital gold" and won't be used in the same way as traditional currency for at least the next five years. It's not a real gold .

Bitcoin is now considered an asset because as the value of the asset increases over time, so does the price of Bitcoin.  However, Bitcoin changes its price relatively quickly, which is attracting investors. Gold can be touched but Bitcoin cannot be touched.

We have real gold, and we have Bitcoin as a virtual gold in the digital world. The extraction process is the same in both cases. Gold extraction is a physical method that requires digging to remove the metal from its ores. The Bitcoin mining operation necessitated the use of a specialized computer.

Yes dear i think bitcoin is like a gold because when we work online and getting a bitcoin so it is like a gold for us.it is an digital curruncy and give me a lot of profit without investment.i like this crrunccy.

You are right. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Make our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

Yes bitcoin is really like a gold. Trade in bitcoin and get very huge profit. Strat trading with bitcoin. If you are strating trade then first show the volume and the candles of the coin in which you strat to trade. Be careful and make our mind Sharp in trading.

• +3 1

Brilliant title of good topic. Bitcoin has a really big marketcap and you can send it whatever time that you want to anywhere in world. You do not need any bank account for it In my opinion bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin value increase day by day and bitcoin is the exchange of money easily on internet and it is secure and anonym.I suggest all of you to trade there money to Binance. 

• +2 1

In fact ,bitcoin is a virtual currency,  that is,it is only on the internet but I agree with you a bug that is very similar the gold 

In the future its value will raise  just like gold

I think that Bitcoin outperforms gold in many points as Bitcoin can deal with it, sell it and buy it more easily through electronic wallets wherever you are.

I actually think that bitcoin is much better than gold, they are very similar in principle due to the amount of gold that is theoretically known to exist, because the amount of gold can only be presumed, but it is not possible to have an exact amount of the amount that exists . of this resource, the Another advantage of bitcoin over gold is how easy it is to move it, an ordinary person cannot move 1kg of gold from one country to another without the permits and taxes required in each country, but can go in and out with the same amount in value of bitcoin, without any problem or restriction from it.

From my point of view bitcoin is more then gold. Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing intersest in it. Some people living thier life by doing it. Bitcoin price was low few months ago. But now its increasing. Bitcoin has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

You are absolutely right dear. The value of gold and bitcoin is same nowadays infact bitcoin is more valuable then gold because of its highest price but i say this that bitcoin is not easily trustable and it is just a digital currency which can be use only on Internet. 

It is not like gold but everyone has to find something to match with what they know. Since most do not understand Bitcoin they have to rely on what they know and label it like that. A gold-like asset is how many see it, but it is not like gold a lot. The way we clasify asset is not something based in anything real, it is only what we think they are. Gold is not found very often and this is the similarity with bitcoin ,scarcity. But uranium is also not found very often, it could also be a store of value next isn't it?

That's so true , BTC = gold with almost everything 

The both value is so high , the price of currencies compared to them , they both leading the market of exchange and trade

Even we get both from mining Regardless of the different methods of mining

I think there are too much difference between Bitcoin and Gold. As Bitcoin is a digital currency that doesn't have existence, where the Gold is an asset which has physical existence. It is the most reason that people are not accepting the Bitcoin, and prefer the Gold upon Bitcoin.

at the last year's we saw many famous people or billionaire people tried to get in the crypto world and this an obvious evidence on the importance of the bitcoin.

• +2 1

Dear I agree with you because mostly we see similarities in between them . And some are differences like physical shape or Price. And we can earn good profit by hold them.gild and bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear I do not agree with you because I do no think that bitcoin is like gold. I want to tell you that bitcoin is a coin whose price increase or decrease in second and gold is a thing or a coin whose price increase or decrease very slowly.

Bitcoin is much different than gold in my opinion; they are very similar in theory since the quantity of gold that is potentially believed to exist can only be assumed, because it is impossible to provide an exact amount of the amount that exists. Another advantage of bitcoin over gold is how easy it is to move it; the average citizen cannot move 1kg of gold. but can go in and out with the same amount in value of bitcoin, without any problem or restriction

• +4 1

It´s more like a new currency like the dollar than the actual resource gold. tbe financial behaviour is quite different than the resource one.

as long as energy itself is not taken into account in the current BTC price, it will stay as low as it is. As soon as governments rule and place laws correctly BTC can replace GOLD in terms of granting Markets stability

About now a days bitcoin is going day by day in high ranking.its seems like it's price increase to the gold rate.gold is present in existing form or really form but it exciting in only  internet form .But cryptocurrency is becoming more popular now a days.It is becoming the need of people.

You are right my friend , bitcoin and gold have very common to  each othe, the main difference is that gold exist in real and bitcoin exist only in internet. Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day and it is the part of life