Bitcoin is like gold - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Bitcoin is like gold

Well you say bitcoin like gold. In my opinion bitcoin  not like gold some different countries gold price has different.All country government  give  licences to sell gold. On the other hand all country government not support bitcoin also bitcoin are same at a time.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, Michar1 said:

Billionaire owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks team, Mark Cuban, recently told reporters that Bitcoin is a lot like gold. However, he did not have particularly kind words for any of the assets.

Gold has often been compared to Bitcoin. After all, both are considered scarce resources that can function as a kind of "store of value" depending on who you ask. Not surprisingly, then, that many Bitcoin investors tend to be gold investors as well.

Billionaire Mark Cuban echoed this same comparison in a recent interview with Kitco News. “They are both collectibles. The value is based on supply and demand. And the good news about Bitcoin is that a finite supply will always be created, ”he said.

Cuban, however, is a well-known gold critic. He says that gold enthusiasts are like a "religion" and that he "doesn't see it as an alternative to currency." Although Cuban is not a Bitcoin bull, he has said in the past that it is worth putting some money into BTC. "It's still a big gamble," he said in 2017.

The billionaire and sports owner previously told Bloomberg that he does indeed have some Bitcoin. He has previously supported several cryptocurrency projects, including a $ 20 million cryptocurrency venture fund and the sale of digital tokens from a sports betting platform. Cuban seems to be liking blockchain technology, although he has always been into emerging technologies.

While Cuban's thoughts may upset some gold enthusiasts, he's generally a mixed bag. His admission that gold is like Bitcoin could be seen as a pejorative, after all, Cuban hates gold. However, he also admits that Bitcoin has a "finite supply" which makes it inherently more valuable.

So, take Cuban's comments however you like. Since Bitcoin is intended to be a 'store of value', any comparison to gold is always welcome.

I strongly agree with you. I think Bitcoin is more valuable than gold.because we can found gold easily but bitcoin is not available.

Fully aggreed with you. In my opinion bit coin is costly more than gold and most of peoples are attract with bitcoin because it's a digital currency and you know digital currency can give lot of profit. But the similarity between them have a function of store od value.

I believe that just as gold was the basis of financial trading and commerce in ancient times Bitcoin will have a similar role in the future, in conjunction with advances in technology and payment methods..

It is strange to compare the world's oldest coin to its newest, yet there is logic in this comparison since both gold and bitcoin have value by themselves and they are kind of rare elements so it is not easy to get them but a question occurs to my mind what if an internet connection got lost?

Is Bitcoin like gold? Controversial. Everyone's opinion on this issue may differ. Some may compare it to diamond or other precious metals. When creating bitcoin, I think it was created based on precious metals. Few and high value mines were evaluated in the world. Therefore, it can be produced in certain quantities. It will not be forever. Therefore, it is difficult to manufacture. Gold is formed by the explosion of several super nova. One of the reasons it is valuable is that it is difficult to form. This situation was also considered for Bitcoin. In fact, it can be said that it is planned to replace gold. We can say that it was designed so that gold has its counterpart in the digital world.

Bitcoin is often compared to gold. It's a debate as old as Bitcoin itself, and I think this debate will continue as long as both remain adequate stores of value. But in my opinion in the past months, since the first signs of the COVID-19 crisis, the price of gold has been growing steadily while Bitcoin has seen some shocks, so gold is still maintaining its strength.

Bitcoin is always the same gold that can make money in the long run, but this may seem like an intangible thing, but this system has become a common system of the world like gold. Being able to achieve this in a period of 10 years already shows how well the system is regularly.

image.png.5509082635042a513eec9f6d2021ac14.png

I consider that bitcoins are much better than gold, theoretically similar because of the gold that exists, because the amount of gold can only be estimated, but it is not possible to find the exact amount that exists.  Another advantage of this resource, Bitcoin over gold, is how easy it is to move, an ordinary person cannot transfer 1 kg of gold from one country to another without the necessary permission and duty in each country, but it can go in and out.  Quantity, without any problems or limitations.

I really agree with you, because Bitcoin and gold are almost the same. They both have a very high value in time of asset, gold see so rear for someone to own but Bitcoin is almost covering the gap that gold left behind in this era.

• +1 1

BITCOIN in my concept is equal to gold, they are limited and in the future they can have a great value, for that reason it is important that at this time save as much bitcoin as possible, since in the future it may have a very high price

• +1 1

This is now real because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and its market price also high bitcoin price is now $19000 it is so high money i can buy 1 pice of gold but i can't buy bitcoin because this rate is so high for me 

The value of Bitcoin will gradually increase in the future.  Bitcoin is a type of digital currency. Everyone wants to accept it nowNow it is worth a lot, so now it is like gold

Right dear bitcoin is like a gold but I think bitcoin is more than gold as it's price is growing and u can earn a lot money if u trade through bitcoin and we compared it to gold then gold is stable and there is minimum fluctuations in it's price. Bitcoin would take over the hold and people would like have bitcoins rather than gold

I agree with you, I think that virtual digital currencies are the second face of real gold, so they represent gold on the Internet and it will soon become safer and more expensive than gold

Agreed!..... Bitcoin is like a gold because of its growing effect on all over the world. Bitcoin is the favourite choice of traders and huge number of people are investing their cash in Bitcoin and like more to have bitcoins rather than gold. Bitcoin is an online digital currency and availing the whole world.

Yes my friend i agree with you.  Bitcoin is gold.  Bitcoin price increase day by day.  It have a great future.      

Reverse names are working, they are not doing working shares, for them, where is this saying .But there are many people of Zee who are getting a lot of benefit by using it, so the audience good thing 

I think bitcoin i's more better than Gold and it is correct. We know how many was Bitcoin Price on January,  and we know the Current price of Bitcoin.  This was big change and many Holder get More Double profit from their Bitcoin investment. 

Bitcoin is a store of value like digital gold. It has been described as a digital gold it will unlikely be used as a traditional currency for next 4,5 years.it has much Bitcoin is a crypocuurency.bitcoins has much value in trading its heigh ranking .Most people prefer Bitcoins and gain value .

Yes bitcoin and gold are mostly common things even if gold exist on real world then bitcoin exist on internet. Bitcoin exchange of money easily on the internet but gold will change in money in a market bitcoin value increase day by day. 

Yes bit cion like is gold. Every day increase the value of bit cion and gold. So this is similar. But gold can't be die and however bit cion in few years can die..! Because this is cryptocurrencies. 

I think bitcoin is better than gold.  Because you can only make money by selling gold.  But you can earn more money in a very short time by trading or investing with Bitcoin.  But you can't do that with gold.  Moreover the market value of this bitcoin is much higher than that of gold.

Bitcoin is one kinds of assets.  Gold also a assets. So we can say bitcoin is similar with gold.  Both are precious.  But one things is different.  That is price. Bitcoins price ups and down very quickly but gold's price almost stable.