Bitcoin is like gold - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Bitcoin is like gold

I really agree with you bro. In these days gold and bitecoin has great features. These both are use commonly. Gold is used to exchange money in market. It is very commonly used in market. Bitecoin is used on internet to exchange our payment. A lot of people use it. 

They say - Bitcoin is like digital gold. Eth & Monero are the silver standard. I like silver better than gold. To own & trade. Silver has huge potential to really move up in the near future. If your into this stuff, the gold / silver ratio is very high. Which means silver really has to move up to close the historic ratio.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think bitcoin is an asset to many workers in the field of bitcoin cryptocurrency, like gold, which represents gold companies and is set up to form insurance for investments and form the basic assets for them.

You can say that it is like gold, it has made a great impact on the world. The whole world is accepting this and investing their lot of money in cryptocurrency. It is like a jackpot, if you invest money in it, its value increases, then you can get very clear profits in very short time.

Yes I'm agree with you because gold is very costly as well as bitcoin but the difference between them we can trade by bitcoin on internet but you on gold we trade in market. Gold can be saved every safe place but bitcoin only can collect on internet. Gold have importance in the society but bitcoin have importance just on the internet. So both have many importance. 

I really agree with you, because Bitcoin and gold are almost the same. They both have a very high value in time. The price of bitcoin can rise at any moment. The price of gold rises or falls slowly.

Gold and Bitcoin is a good comparison, but I do not know. I have read information that bitcoin is equal to the value of all gold in the world. I do not know how reliable this information is, but I see that this will become real.

• +3 1

I agree to you because gold and bitcoins both are valuable on every place of the world .you can trade by bitcoins also by Gold on every place without any problem.But i think gold is more secure way of trading then bitcoins there is always a risk of losing bitcoins due to scammers.

Yeah we can say that bitcoin is like as gold because gold price has many fluctuations and bitcoin price has also many ups and downs. People can earn money by gold and bitcoin trading. People can buy and hold both of these when the price becomes low and they can sell these when the price becomes high and they can get many profits. 

i think it is not gold.but its a good opportunity for other people to lear and earn in the same page.

.  .  .  many people are accept in this thing .but mostlyy cannnot understand in the same way...

.  .  so its like gold i does not agree with you..bt it is a good chance to ithers.

Bitcoin and gold both are valuable asset, gold is a stable asset its price increase and decrease with low fluctuation but bitcoin price fluctuate a lot, gold is a safe investment, but bitcoin is a risker investment, gold is a tangeble asset but bitcoin is a digital currency, now days bitcoin price is reaching about 30000 usd it is not gold but today its value is like Gold, a rare thing.

Yes as we know gold and bitcoin are both very valuable things. Whose values are becoming very large day by day. But I prefer bitcoin because through bitcoin we can get a good profit when gold through the is not so much. As the value of one bitcoin is equal to about $ 34000 at the moment, which is very much due to gold. 

Bitcoin is like a gold but difference is that the gold is real an is not a profitable but if you have bitcoins then you have  digital gold which can give you a huge amount of profit in return and your money is save in the digital way.

Yes I agree, Bitcoin has associate high price and it's one in all traders and investors priority in terms like Gold. Their comparison is correct as a result of they're each luxury, in terms of speed the manner they have an effect on market costs could bell be} quite totally different in one kind or the opposite bet they're each hierarchical in concert of traders daily meal that we cant do while not as a result of they each have an excellent influence within the society and that they each have an excellent price additionally.

Sir you are right, bitcoin is just like gold.Just like gold is very valuable, bitcoin is also very valuable.These days, the demand for bitcoins is increasing and its value is getting murky, so we can say that bitcoins can prove to be very valuable in the coming times, more valuable than gold.So we need to learn about Bitcoins and earn them and make them so that we too can benefit in the coming days. 

Bitcoin is better than gold in certain ways and Gold is better than Bitcoin in others. I am sorry but this is what I really believe in. Gold has limited fluctuations in price and it has resistance to all natural element that it cannot decay easily. While Bitcoin on the other hand, is more profitable because it fluctuate a lot and it is in constant increase in price, therefore it is more profitable but it can be hacked.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 1:39 PM, tienda said:

Yes @atifbhai in real world we have a physical Gold, in digital world we have Bitcoin as a digital Gold. Both are used the same method for extraction. The physical Gold extraction processes mining required to extract from its ores. The Bitcoin process mining required a special machine mining to be extracted.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Yes I agree with your opinion the bitcoin is the digital gold But  the value of bitcoins are increasing day by day and whole world are turning to digital currency.

Yeah.. That's right.Bitcoin can be compared to gold because the market value of bitcoin is much higher like gold but actually the market value of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, so it can be seen that Bitcoin will become the most valuable thing, maybe even more than Gold one day.Again, the prices of goods are increasing day by day and at the same time the demand for our money is increasing.I think the day will come when people will not be attracted to gold and everyone will be attracted to bitcoin.

In this topic,I was totally agree with you.Bitcoin is thing that we can not use like our local money but day by day the price of bitcoin was climbing in high.In my country price of a Bitcoin is 2472 Ruble which was more expensive  from gold.In that amount we can buy huge level of gold.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i totally agree, bitcoins is very valuable then gold .we know that Bitcoin is the most important currency in the world.And actually Bitcoin rate increase day by day.have a good day.

Crypto money has the feature of being an important investment tool. It has a confidential transaction feature like coastal banking. With this aspect, it plays an important role in attracting the wealth desired to be hidden to the countries. With this method, one can have an important foreign exchange reserve that is accepted by many countries.

Crypto currencies have some similarities with the gold they are often compared to. First of all, the supply of most of the cryptocurrencies in circulation, similar to gold, is limited. Like gold, the value of cryptocurrencies is extremely volatile, shaped by users' investment decisions and supply-demand balance. Crypto coins can be easily measured and divided, just like gold.

Finally, the protection of the value of cryptocurrencies is not dependent on any central authority. Crypto coins differ in some ways from gold. Cryptocurrencies do not have a physical existence or a unique value. Unlike gold, cryptocurrencies can be easily transported because international transfers do not have to be subject to bureaucracy like banknotes.

Yes it is like a gold which is profitable for it's users. We can store it for long time or for that time when it's rate are low but when we see that these have high rates then we should sale these coins . As it gives benifit so it is like gold.

Sorry but i will not agree to you in this because gold has some physical structure that you can carry on but a bitcoin is an electronic currency that what most people don't have the knowledge and the bit coin is an platform dependent if an platform exist bitcoin is there otherwise boom. 

And the other thing is the gold decide how heavy a country currency is.