Crypto 2019 Trends to Look For - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nazilah

Crypto 2019 Trends to Look For

there are some different strategies for some different projects online that you can not say that there are only the investment opportunities which will never make you lose your money because there are a lot of places where you can lose your money too

Actually, one of the strongest impacts that cryptocurrency has received before society is the prohibitions in some countries, but not only that but also some that have had computer attacks and that increases a little concern and affects the reputation of cryptocurrencies.

I think that with basic knowledge we can protect ourselves from these types of attacks, as they happen only if we share our private keys or we download malware.

One of the key factors why some countries do not accept cryptocurrencies is because of hackers, so it is really sad that it greatly affects cryptocurrencies, but let's just hope that one day security will be impenetrable by hackers in the future.

I think that adequate protection must be adopted from penetration in order not to repeat this process again and we must also be careful because whoever does it will penetrate a lot of accounts and a lot of work to steal people's money, so we have to strengthen our personal accounts and private keys well.

I think ico should be closed . I hope this year the ico trend can return well along with the market which is no starting to rise . But now crypto security is very high. Now there is no chance of hacking. I think now crypto forum is become a good forum. 

• +1 1

This undoubtedly brings many repercussions, the simple fact that in some countries it is prohibited means that they are not used at all and this implies that this entire market will be implemented little by little worldwide and I refer to the advances.

There are many hackers and fake people working in cryptocurrency field. We must protect our account from hackers and set strong security. We seen different cryptocurrency exchange are also hacked like cryptopia exchange is one of them. Many people lose their funds we must be careful

On 12/29/2020 at 6:59 PM, Hassan Khan said:
7 Trends in Blockchain for 2019
  • Blockchain adoption will grow. ...
  • Serial entrepreneurs will get on board. ...
  • Apps will be built on blockchain technology. ...
  • Blockchain will be used for identification. ...
  • Blockchain will beef up IoT. ...
  • Blockchain will speed up AI. ...
  • The number of blockchain jobs will explode.

Ok, Apps are already being build on blockchain technology and blockchains are used for identification purposes, but I wonder how will blockchains are going to help IoT and how do you think that this technology will speed up AI, as both of these technologies doesn't look very compatible with blockchains, and don't forget the scaling and inefficiencies blockchain systems have, they may make matters worse.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:45 PM, Nazilah said:

One of the biggest concerns for crypto users is the security of this digital currency.  The crypto hacking in 2019 is quite disturbing because it has an impact on the negative image of this industry.  With this background more stringent supervision is needed.  The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has for years closed the illegal Initial Coin Offering (ICO) program and saved a lot of investors' money

tren-cryptocurrency.jpg

Yes you are right this security is the first thing for the users and if it is not provided to us than we can't do anything freely because there is is everytime I fear that we can lose our money that we are name by doing hard work and for me the security is the first think and I always do that projects of things that provided me security because if you are paying hard then and there is no security then there is always a fear of losing money and you can also lose your money so I said first check the security of every work that you are doing.

Yes I believe that the crypto world will surely look for a good security system that will be used to get the hackers and stammers that are trying to spoil the reputation of this great forum 

It's now 22nd 1 and if I am saying about 2020 ,2020 was good year for bitcoins specially in the end of 2020 its value had a great great growth from a $20,000 to more than $30,000 within a month so I think in the coming 2021 its value will go beyond the predicted rate we can hope for a great success of Bitcoin.

I think that the level of security in the crypto world is being raised on a daily basis, especially with the entry of a large amount of liquidity into this field and the wide spread it achieved in 2020 

• +1 1

On 1/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, Victoria' said:

2020 has already been a very rough year for crypto currency with so many bad things happening and the prices during halving not rising to any significant price changes.

I think that you are not living in the same dimension with the rest of us. How are things on the version of Earth you are living? Bitcoin here in Earth C-137 has been doing amazing having already reached $ 40,000 and altcoins are following with very higher prices, perhaps with a chance for most of them to have new all time highs again.

In general, cryptocurrencies are relatively safe, but sometimes hackers can find some gaps in new projects, so we must be careful when we want to invest our money in new projects

I think that when the time comes to circulate cryptocurrencies around the world and become ready to deal with them, they will develop a protection system more than the current one, and this will make everyone accept to deal in these currencies without fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, thank you for this useful information, it is always good that we investigate the new projects that exist with cryptocurrencies, so that we can get the most out of our coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, it's definitely really great for all of us, and it benefits us very much, and it's evolved very significantly in 2019, it's now at the peaks and it's good for all of us. Thank you my friend. 

According to me scammers is one of the big problem which people's are facing everywhere because many scams sites are available and they trap innocent people way that they gets attracts towards them so we all need to be very careful about it.