Have you stolen your funds from exchange? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Have you stolen your funds from exchange?

This kind of scenario dont yet happen to me, and promise it will never happen to me. if you use exchange like binance or top ranker exchange this kind of dilemmas wont happen to you. just don't be carelessness.
Nope, I havent heard a case like this in cryptocurrency world till now. The exchange platforms got many people that trusts them and runs their website, they wont dare to do something like this, unless it is a HYIP site that is running the exchange.
i have not had my account hacked but sadly i lost my funds that were on cryptopia by the time it was hacked and thats the worst thing that happened to me in crypto so far.

So far not since I have sold through many exchanges such as Yobit, Airtm, Payeer, Paypal, etc. You just have to investigate the Page and see recommendations from other people

it never happened with me. I'm always careful in my transactions in my wallets and i don't rush in exchanging my currencies I'm always waiting for the time i feel that most of the people don't use any of the wallets i use.

8 minutes ago, jesusalbarran said:

En particular, tuve una mala experiencia con el intercambio de Cryptopia. Tenía algunos activos invertidos allí y cuando la plataforma fue pirateada perdí todo lo que tenía.
No se recomienda mantener activos en plataformas de intercambio. La forma más segura de albergar nuestras criptomonedas es usar billeteras frías

Wallets are the best option to keep your cryptocurrencies safe, last year they hacked binance where they took 7000 BTC in their case they had insurance to cover that kind of risk, but another exchange may operate something more clandestine and in case of hacks can't vouch for your money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

56 minutes ago, kriptovenezuela said:

Si desafortunadamente una vez tuve esa mala experiencia, tuve algunas criptomonedas en el intercambio idax y me robaron los fondos, es muy difícil creer en los intercambios si vemos estas estafas a diario, ¿alguna vez te han robado en un intercambio?

Personally, I have not had that problem with the exchanges but if I have friends who were scammed with you, this is a very serious problem and should be penalized at the moment taking immediate action on these exchanges that only take your money

I have not been robbed by luck because I investigate, study and analyze each page where I put my money and I will follow up, you can not invest in any unknown page, the most recommended are those that have years of backups and users who endorse and attest to their seriousness and responsibility I hope you never steal friend. 

I have never had my funds stolen from an exchange because I only use the most reliable ones like Binance, Yobit and Hotbit. Before using any other platform I look for many reviews and inform myself if the platform is reliable.

I have never suffered theft of my crypto currencies, I always verify the exchanges where I am going to trade, that is an advice I give to all those who are starting in the world of crypto currencies, verify the exchanges, who are their founders, all that information is very valuable to verify.

Personally I do not recommend having money saved in the exchanges since it is not safe to have it there, I recommend having it in a device, it could be Trezor or Ledgr Nano, they have never stolen dollars from me in the exchanges but it is better to be forewarned than sorry.

No, this has not happened to me. I always put 2FA on the exchange where I keep my money and i have other email for all exchanges with 20-symbol pass and 2FA

I have only heard stories of people who have had delays, with respect to their deposit or withdrawal transactions but very few accusations of theft of funds. Remember that one of the ways exchanges become more popular is because of the trust they convey to their users and because they don't want to look bad for them.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

No bro it's very hard I have never been stolen in exchange but many people scam on me when I was  Beginner but now I'm smart enough to avoid anything harm me in crypto world 

Hello, my friend. It hasn't happened to me. Every time I register for an exchange, I activate the 2FA authentication system and all the protections recommended by the exchange. I also bookmark the legitimate URL of the exchange. In the EMAIL I add the official email address to the white list. In my opinion all precautions should be taken. Successes for all!

No, it did not happen that my money was stolen from the crypto platform that I use, and this is my luck and I hope that will never happen, because I use well-known and secure platforms such as Yobit, so any encryption user must be careful and choose the appropriate crypto platform.

My funds have never been stolen from me, the money I have lost is by investing in fraudulent platforms, or trading without informing me before, in most of the operation I earn greed and by expecting more profits I lost everything. Now I advise looking for all possible information so as not to lose money in this crypto world, which is undoubtedly the future.

Hi good day!
Well thank God, * knocking on wood *, my funds have never been stolen from an Exchange, it still doesn't hurt to have your funds diversified, in purses and in your favorite exchange, in my case it is yobit, it is excellent and I have time using it so I highly recommend it.

Yes ofcourse some may experience such issue but i never encountered such issue the issue is this there are many wallet in the crypto industry now but some may not have legal so as a user check research a review about how legit the wallet is

Nowadays the exchanges are pritty secure just that users has to be careful with them important information like passwords, seeds, PK etc. Using 2cond Google autenticación goes well

Edited by Elizgar

No, I haven't stolen before but I have scammed in many ico and airdrops. please choose excaunges carefully. 

I have only heard stories of people who have had delays, regarding their withdrawal transactions that last 1 week or hours why sometimes there are failures in the exchange, but very few accusations about theft of funds why an exchange should have a lot of fame and 100% Security because there are laws in each country and the owner can look for the exchange and they could put him in jail and his employees alike ...

Fortunately I have not had any problem with any exchange since from time to time I change the passwords and also because I add all the security measures that the exchange provides me, in addition to that I use exchanges that are very recognized

YoBit Exchange Mobile App
YoBit does not yet have an official mobile app available either on Google Play Store or Apple Store, but you can access its responsive platform via a mobile web browser.

CHECK YoBit.Net and install this app 

No, it doesn't happen to me but happened to one of my friends all we can to do is to use top trusted exchanges only.