Has any online wallet been hacked before? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Has any online wallet been hacked before?

Yes. Although I don't know the exact name, I've heard many wallets online that were hacked before. The reason why these wallets are hacked is probably because of their weak security systems.

• +1 1

I have never heard anything like that before. Online wallets use high security system. So there is no possibility of being hacked.  However, if you provide your personal information to someone else, it can be hacked. So you have to be careful before giving your information to anyone.

4 hours ago, tobom said:

Yes. Although I don't know the exact name, I've heard many wallets online that were hacked before. The reason why these wallets are hacked is probably because of their weak security systems.

Only the wallets with weak security got hacked but most of the attack on wallets are perpetrated on account on the wallet not the entire wallet and they may attack the account through phishing or social engineering which at the end of the day allow the hacker to gain full access to a victim's account and perform different malicious attack on them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes friend, there are occasions where people who have their wallets hacked and steal all their money, it is very unfortunate but it is something very real, the best way is not to enter our address and our seed phrase especially in sites that are very strange to avoid these things.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:32 PM, CaBoK said:

It seems to me that this may have happened a long time ago, now I have not seen such wallets. Perhaps I have not met because I only use proven ones.

Just a year gethub wallet was hacked (read here) online wallets are hacked all the time, I have even heard rumors that people lost money at trust wallet as well.

But hardware wallets can be hacked too report says; read more here

yes there are many hackers and scammers on the Internet and I want to suggest you that you should to set the high security of your account that is very beneficial for You to secure your money  best of luck dude

• +5 1

Certainly, there are many people whose wallets have been hacked and this led to the loss of their cryptocurrencies and the reason for that is that they do not keep their private keys well. There are a lot of tips in the wallets section that will help you to preserve your wallet, you can see it.

• +4 1

My wallet was hacked 2 years ago and i lost about one hunderd dollar and it was a chinese wallet but now i am using the coinpot and it is very safe.

• +5 1

Among the known and popular online wallets I never heard a situation of a wallet getting hacked because the developers work hard to make sure of the security of the account before it's made , but this may be happened in unknown online wallets , so no need to worry and feel safe moving your balance to any of the popular online wallets but make sure you keep the key words safe and never share them with anyone because they are the keys to access your stored balance in the wallet

• +4 1

Yes, of course, we have witnessed several hacker operations and scams by which some electronic wallets were hacked, but it is a rare thing, there are electronic wallets with a high level of security so that you can trust them greatly, I advise you on the trust wallet. never

• +1 1

Yes you are right bro and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on this online learning and earning platforum because there are many prople want to improve your skills and some of them want to become more and much rich through this types of platforum so they dont know who are the scammers on this site and who the best worker on this online earning platforum.so i also advised to all members to read the guidlines about this site and always be aware of this type of people amd always work hard on it and earn a good and much and more profitable earning from this online earning platforum.

I have no idea if any wallet has been hacked before but there are people who their wallet account has be hacked some due to insecurities purpose while some is because of the personal information that was share with people they don't know

• +1 1

Well, both of them have there own advantages, but I have heard of many online wallets that have been compromised, so I don't think that there is anything that can be done about it as long as it has already been hacked or compromised.

Well, a real hacking process has not happened yet, but there is hacking like sending links to you, and when you open it, they ask you to enter your private key as an entry method, through which they steal your key, so be careful not to enter suspicious or unpopular websites.

• +2 1

I don't know much about it but if our wallet is secure and we are having privacy of our wallet so there are no chances of hacking but we also need to be very careful about scams site so i will advise you to never share your password with someone not even with family members. 

Yes of course, although I don't know the wallet specifically but wallets can get hacked,but that's only if you share your personal details such as password to a stranger,so just be careful and keep your information to yourself, let it be your privacy

My friend, I have never heard of any encrypted currency wallet that has been completely hacked, but I have heard about some incidents of wallet hacking for some people, but if you are looking for a secure wallet, I can recommend you both a Trust and Blockchain wallet.

Actually I don't know which online wallet hack but I know one wallet which so many time hacked which is myetherwallet. Just few days ago 277 eth hacked from myetherwallet and so Many hacker is using myetherwallet to hack another users.

• +1 1

I don't know about the wallet been hacked if any, because I have been using only one wallet since I initially was the last of this platform and still I am using it that wallet that is not hacked ever  

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I heard some incident that there is some users which wallets are hacked but I think online wallets are safe then keeping coin into exchange due to we have the control of our own wallets fund but in exchange we haven't if the author want then can take away our money where you can do nothing.

hello friend I want to tell you that number of scammers are here on this platform so we should we avoid from them we should working according to the rules otherwise there valid will be hacked by the scammers number of scammers are here and we should not share our personal information with everyone

Yes, my friend, in fact it is very possible to hack any online wallet. The reason is due to the low level of protection, the use of weak keys as well, and perhaps obedience to fraudsters because of a lack of knowledge and experience. Thank you, my friend.

• +1 1

We do not know if everyone has had their wallets hacked, but I think that Internet-connected wallets must increase their security and activate all the methods that can protect them and prevent infiltration in order to avoid losing our money.

• +2 1

I don't know about this but one wallet is hacked I know about this. My cousin use a Rel wallet. He safe his money in its but after few days his wallet is hacked and his account is empty.

Almost all sorts of online wallets are likely to be hacked, and one of the reasons is that hackers are so many albums right now and they are using different tactics to trick people and hence make them fools of their privateHackers are taking passwords and data from them, and that is why they are using any kind of online wallet to fool anyone, and now there are some online ones that I think are completely out of placeAmong them is the Atomic Wallet

• +3 1