Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k?

It will NOT change, it will remain at whatever price is because it is irrelevant, everything has to do with bitcoin, the other amounts of the coins should not move, this is something that exchange houses will always try to change.

Lol bitcoin is valuable because of the dollar, we all like to talk about the price of bitcoin in dollars and so if the dollar should crash dont you think bitcoin will crash also?

There is a great dilemma of what could happen if that happens there could be great chaos in the world of conventional economics but until it happens we will not know exactly what could happen

I don't think the price of Bitcoin will be 100k in 2020 The main reason is that there will be no one to buy it at this great price and risk their money

Currently the price of btc remains above 10,000 has had a severe and damaging update in recent weeks, but even so it remains and promises to rise even more.

If the bitcoin goes up so much, I don't think it will devalue the value of the dollar. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and the dollar is completely different. The dollar will continue with its price

I very much doubt that at some point the money will cost 100k, I explain the reason for this according to my personal opinion, when bitcoin rises a lot in price, investors begin to sell their BTC as happened when bitcoin cost 24k, all the world began to sell all its bitcoin to the point where bitcoin collapsed, the reason is that investors were aware that it was the perfect opportunity to sell because after that its price was going to fall as there were very few people 

that they were going to buy bitcoins at 24k, so with that I tell you that I highly doubt that it costs 100k. 

On 13.12.2019 at 13:35, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

(like) If it is pegged to the dollar, then of course it will fall. This can be observed by opening the chart for #Usd and, for example, EurUsd and compare these charts with the Bitcoin chart. But given this state of affairs, which you mentioned, namely $ 100K, the market "balance", compliance must be observed. After all, they won't let the dollar fall to zero. Sometimes we see this picture in the market. The dollar index (#Usdx) stoping, but, for example, UsdChf is up. I have seen this more than once. That is, the players are waiting for the overbought dollar to come, then the price will fall. What am I leading to. Besides, everyone will be waiting for Bitcoin to rise to $ 100K, as you said, but this will not mean a weakening of the dollar. This growth will be artificial. I don't know how I explained ... I apologize for my bad English

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

Not even crazy bitcoin will reach 100,000 these years, I think we have to wait decades for it to reach that amount, also if it did arrive, everyone would sell them and it would never go down, it would be a bullish trade.

Hello, on the subject say that the dollar will fall because of bitcoin will be like saying that gold will one day cease to have its value, first of all today there are still many people who do not know btc nor have the necessary tools to connect to a network or a computer or smartphone, there are still countries that lack technological development , it will still be easier to use paper currency that has already become a custom, even we sometimes want to exchange our assets for dollars, because it is almost impossible for the dollar to lose its importance, something very big would have to happen for something like this to happen. Thank you for commenting on this topic which has been very nutritious.

• +5 1

Bitcoin can go up a lot but I don't think the dollar will crash because of that. In my opinion the behavior of the dollar does not depend on the behavior of bitcoin. The dollar is the main currency at the international level, it is accepted worldwide and is backed by the United States, almost all trade in goods and services is paid for with dollars, so it is really unlikely that the dollar can collapse because of it. bitcoin increases its price significantly.

• +1 1

I don't think so, because bitcoin value doesn't depend on fiat, fiat value will still exist because someone regulates it, namely the banker. bitcoin competes with gold, if the price of gold goes up, the price of bitcoin will also go up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it may not affect the value of dollars due to a raise in price of Bitcoins. Sometime Bitcoin price independently  keep raising up so it is just confusing to think it's relation with the USD to crash the values. 

No it would be the other way around. When the dollar decreases in value (your cup of coffee becomes $40 instead of $2) then the price of bitcoin will rise. Because the value of bitcoin will remain the same. The same as the value of a cup of coffee.

Regarding the hugh amount of printing of dollars by the FED becasue of the pandemic, the value of the dollar will decrease.

I don't think bitcoin will go up to $ 100,000, but if it goes up to $ 100,000, the effect of this on the dollar may decline.In the past, bitcoin would not be affected by the rise or rise of the gold dollar, lately I noticed that nowadays bitcoin started to rise according to the ounce value of gold, as if it moved with the movements of gold.

• +2 1

The only way I can see btc going to 100k is if the value of the dollar crashes. The only way it could hit that price would be due to hyperinflation of the dollar. In this case the actual value of btc wouldn’t change anyway. It would still be worth the same, (buy the same amount of products) but the dollar would be worth less. Like when Germans were taking wheel barrels full of money To buy a loaf of bread after the war because they printed money to pay there debts and rebuild there country.

24 minutes ago, chonkezira said:

The only way I can see btc going to 100k is if the value of the dollar crashes. The only way it could hit that price would be due to hyperinflation of the dollar. In this case the actual value of btc wouldn’t change anyway. It would still be worth the same, (buy the same amount of products) but the dollar would be worth less. Like when Germans were taking wheel barrels full of money To buy a loaf of bread after the war because they printed money to pay there debts and rebuild there country..

That’s a really good post dude although I liked it a lot better when I posted it 10 mins ago. Not sue why I got no likes but you’ve got 5 so far.
  • +1 1

Maybe and maybe not. It is a very difficult question , But I think that if bitcoin approaches to $100,000 in the future then it could give some potential threat to the dollar . But as of now it doesn't seem to be happening in the next few years so the dollar is safe but once it reaches that price more people would be aware of it and will be using it for making Transactions thereby Threatening the position of dollar.

• +2 1

100k can be touch in the next few years that is preety possible and the price of the doller does not effect the cryptocurrencies so ithink its all on crypto not in doller.

I think not because the dollar is a legitimate currency in the world, accepted by all countries, and I think this currency would depreciate if the demand for Bitcoins grows a lot, perhaps to the point of exceeding the dollar. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I may be wrong but I think that the increase in the price of bitcoin would not have any negative effect on the price of the dollar, I am not an expert in economics or finance but the dollar does not depend on bitcoin to maintain its value, nor would it lose purchasing power.

I also think that if the price of the dollar falls that of bitcoin the same only for the simple fact that when the purchasing power of the dollar decreases, that of bitcoin would also decrease since its value is expressed in dollars

• +1 1

I guess it will not depend on the course, because btc can have value about 1m$, but if with the help of it everything will also be impossible to buy most of the things, it will be still not enougt to beat dollar.