Top 4 Cryptocurrency Trends That You Will See in 2020 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 4 Cryptocurrency Trends That You Will See in 2020

The beginning of 2020 brought happy news for crypto enthusiasts and investors, as the market started showing signs of recovery from last year’s price fall. 2019 had not been a very good year for cryptocurrencies as the combined market cap dropped drastically to $100 billion from the previous year’s $830 billion.

In 2020, we will see many new changes in the crypto world. Big institutions are very much likely to start showing their interest in this market. Here’s all you can expect to witness in cryptocurrencies this year.

Institutions exploring the market

From the very beginning of the year, big institutions have started exploring opportunities in the crypto space. However, you should not expect these institutions to buy bitcoins at its current high price. As usual, they will buy when the price of the lowest. 

Now, suppose what will happen when the biggest financial institutions like Fidelity and Schwab decide to join the crypto revolution. The existing number of bitcoin wallets which is limited to just a few million will boost to many more millions, if not billions.

There are also talks that Intercontinental Exchange is going to launch its global digital asset platform this year. With that, many other stock exchanges will also start providing crypto trading related services.

Digital currencies will become mainstream

With new, innovative cryptocurrencies like Titan coin hitting the floor, it is very much possible that we might see a shift in how people perceive digital currencies. The new cryptocurrencies are presenting actual use cases, where these currencies can be used by real people in the real world, and not just as a means for transferring or trading.

Titan coin, for instance, presents its use cases in the form of a number of apps, called titan projects, which will encourage people to use these coins for making secure and fast payments globally.

Growth of STO (Security Tokens)

With the user’s increasing trust in ICOs (Initial coin offering) and increasing demand for regulation norms for cryptocurrencies, both institutions and startups are choosing security tokens as their default form of cryptocurrencies. 

But that doesn’t mean that utility tokens are becoming out of date. In fact, companies are now trying to find a way by which utilities and securities can be combined to create a cryptocurrency that people can trust. Nevertheless, do not be surprised if you see a surge in the number of STOs as compared to ICOs this year.

Security tokens essentially represent a share in the owner company, which makes it easy to trust.

Stable coins

Even though cryptocurrencies are supposed to be volatile in nature, Stable coins are cryptocurrencies that may have a stable value. How’s that possible? It’s actually simple.

Cryptocurrencies do not have their own value. This is why a new type of crypto was created which gets its value from a stable, physical asset such as property or gold. It means these cryptocurrencies will have actual value. But unlike traditional currencies, these will be global and not controlled by any single entity like a central bank.

2020 is going to be a big year for cryptocurrencies. The best we can do for now is to wait and see where and when the market takes its next shift. And yes, hope for the best.

Edited by shalinimittal
  • Useful or interesting 1

i think we saw growth in number of stable coins because people started losing faith in tether after that whole 2017 fake bull by tether and the SEC coming after them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trend is only three I believe and we call it uptrend, downtrend and sideways. Your post is about system performance that can be use to create market inside crypto market. This is very good because market need positive impact to keep survive. Let's hope many institution/ developer will create like this one, similar is fine but secure is always.

• +4 1

Yes, definitely, the upcoming bullemarket will be twice that that occurred in 2017, and we will see bitcoin multiply and even reach levels of $ 50,000 . 

• +2 1

the trend of next year 2020 will not explode right away, but it will still follow the only trajectory for surfing and hold, just wait low then buy it.

in my opinion, maybe next year is the best year for stable coins because there are so many stable coins. and maybe this is the latest trend after ICO, anonymous coin and IEO

On 12/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, Anisur Rahman said:
What Are The Top 4 Blockchain Predictions For 2020?
  1. China will launch it's Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) ...
  2. Facebook's Libra will launch with very limited functionality. ...
  3. Bitcoin ETF still won't be approved in 2020. ...
  4. Stablecoins paradise. ...

I don't know why the some company creating number 3, Bitcoin ETF. That is bad idea ever, because we know Bitcoin is so volatile. So to gain profit from it you need trading Bitcoin. But if we get many lose like the price now really crash. That will make ETF investor angry and not profitable at all.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:09 AM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, definitely, the upcoming bullemarket will be twice that that occurred in 2017, and we will see bitcoin multiply and even reach levels of $ 50,000 . 

That is a high expectation for bitcoin to reach 50,000$. To be honest i think bitcoin will only play around 15,000-20,000$ once bullrun happens again.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

6 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

That is a high expectation for bitcoin to reach 50,000$. To be honest i think bitcoin will only play around 15,000-20,000$ once bullrun happens again.

I think you are wrong, Bitcoin has not only resonated in the world yet, imagine that in 2017 it reached levels of $ 20,000 and a quarter of the world only who would have heard of it, what if half the world or more heard about it by 2025? .

13 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I think you are wrong, Bitcoin has not only resonated in the world yet, imagine that in 2017 it reached levels of $ 20,000 and a quarter of the world only who would have heard of it, what if half the world or more heard about it by 2025? .

I think if in 2025 if bitcoin made a big impact on half of the world then it might happen but as you can see bitcoin is already existing for 10 years but still only a few people know it so it will take more years before it happens.

I think I have read articles like this. all opinions regarding the progress that will be given cryptocurrency technology. all analysis is good, and I hope so. blockchain technology is very expandable, I myself want to create a system of transparency from blockchian technology and give my proposal to the government.

11 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think if in 2025 if bitcoin made a big impact on half of the world then it might happen but as you can see bitcoin is already existing for 10 years but still only a few people know it so it will take more years before it happens.

Yes, this is normal and happens to any currency in the world. If you review the bitcoin chart, you will find that after each correction, it takes a long time for bitcoin to find the assembly and launch again. I advise you to review the chart now and conclude what will happen later.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:54 AM, Naga said:

i think we saw growth in number of stable coins because people started losing faith in tether after that whole 2017 fake bull by tether and the SEC coming after them.

Stablecoins are at the very center of recentralizing decentralized systems, but they are still necessary in cryptocurrency until everything is priced in satoshis and things like the USD are considered antiquated trades of value. Until that happens, there are a variety of stablecoins out there, and they are not all created equal. 

11 hours ago, vivek jain said:

Stablecoins are at the very center of recentralizing decentralized systems, but they are still necessary in cryptocurrency until everything is priced in satoshis and things like the USD are considered antiquated trades of value. Until that happens, there are a variety of stablecoins out there, and they are not all created equal. 

no dont get me wrong i totally understand the need for stable coins in crypto but i think for now we have to settle for the stable coins we have in the market until we have the best stable coin.

It will be the trend of the whole world for many years to come, maybe in the next 5 years, but it will not be able to explode as fast as 2017, you need to have calm, impatient not bring success, trend. the direction will be the cryptocurrency for all human algorithms

The trend is going to be booming to 15k with other coins x3 times, that's my prediction, if it comes true please remember, I believe it is a trend

21 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, this is normal and happens to any currency in the world. If you review the bitcoin chart, you will find that after each correction, it takes a long time for bitcoin to find the assembly and launch again. I advise you to review the chart now and conclude what will happen later.

You might right about your chart reading but dont always rely on it because if the big whales decide to pump bitcoin it will pump easily and it can easily destroy your prediction.

1 hour ago, SyntaxEr. said:

You might right about your chart reading but dont always rely on it because if the big whales decide to pump bitcoin it will pump easily and it can easily destroy your prediction.

Yes, true, for me, I rely on the chart only when the bitcoin and the market in general is green and stable, when bitcoin is moving strongly, often I do not trade and only keep watching, for your info .

2020 will be a new year for cryptocurrencies, and we will see them control their control over the financial field and appear in many large companies and an increase in their price.

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/13/2019 at 10:59 AM, shalinimittal said:

The beginning of 2020 brought happy news for crypto enthusiasts and investors, as the market started showing signs of recovery from last year’s price fall. 2019 had not been a very good year for cryptocurrencies as the combined market cap dropped drastically to $100 billion from the previous year’s $830 billion.

In 2020, we will see many new changes in the crypto world. Big institutions are very much likely to start showing their interest in this market. Here’s all you can expect to witness in cryptocurrencies this year.

Institutions exploring the market

From the very beginning of the year, big institutions have started exploring opportunities in the crypto space. However, you should not expect these institutions to buy bitcoins at its current high price. As usual, they will buy when the price of the lowest. 

Now, suppose what will happen when the biggest financial institutions like Fidelity and Schwab decide to join the crypto revolution. The existing number of bitcoin wallets which is limited to just a few million will boost to many more millions, if not billions.

There are also talks that Intercontinental Exchange is going to launch its global digital asset platform this year. With that, many other stock exchanges will also start providing crypto trading related services.

Digital currencies will become mainstream

With new, innovative cryptocurrencies like Titan coin hitting the floor, it is very much possible that we might see a shift in how people perceive digital currencies. The new cryptocurrencies are presenting actual use cases, where these currencies can be used by real people in the real world, and not just as a means for transferring or trading.

Titan coin, for instance, presents its use cases in the form of a number of apps, called titan projects, which will encourage people to use these coins for making secure and fast payments globally.

Growth of STO (Security Tokens)

With the user’s increasing trust in ICOs (Initial coin offering) and increasing demand for regulation norms for cryptocurrencies, both institutions and startups are choosing security tokens as their default form of cryptocurrencies. 

But that doesn’t mean that utility tokens are becoming out of date. In fact, companies are now trying to find a way by which utilities and securities can be combined to create a cryptocurrency that people can trust. Nevertheless, do not be surprised if you see a surge in the number of STOs as compared to ICOs this year.

Security tokens essentially represent a share in the owner company, which makes it easy to trust.

Stable coins

Even though cryptocurrencies are supposed to be volatile in nature, Stable coins are cryptocurrencies that may have a stable value. How’s that possible? It’s actually simple.

Cryptocurrencies do not have their own value. This is why a new type of crypto was created which gets its value from a stable, physical asset such as property or gold. It means these cryptocurrencies will have actual value. But unlike traditional currencies, these will be global and not controlled by any single entity like a central bank.

2020 is going to be a big year for cryptocurrencies. The best we can do for now is to wait and see where and when the market takes its next shift. And yes, hope for the best.

From  my vision i think the top four crypto coins will be bitcoin, bitcoin cash, etherium, litecoin. Because they follow bitcoins and i am bitcoin price will increase in 2020 and rest of the coins will also be valuable.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:56 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, true, for me, I rely on the chart only when the bitcoin and the market in general is green and stable, when bitcoin is moving strongly, often I do not trade and only keep watching, for your info .

That is good then but dont be so confident because there is no stable market it just a coincidence that the whales are doing the same with the movement of the market.

4 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

That is good then but dont be so confident because there is no stable market it just a coincidence that the whales are doing the same with the movement of the market.

Yes, of course, but the bearmarket will not last as well as the bullmarket no last too , it have to be  a period of stagnation for Bitcoin in which the currencies will recover and make  good rises.

51 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, of course, but the bearmarket will not last as well as the bullmarket no last too , it have to be  a period of stagnation for Bitcoin in which the currencies will recover and make  good rises.

I think the bear market last longer than the bull run and if i am not mistaken bear market is already lasting for almost 2 years now.

6 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think the bear market last longer than the bull run and if i am not mistaken bear market is already lasting for almost 2 years now.

Yes, but if we talked about the Bitcoin chart, you will find that the bullmarketis  last more than the bearmarket because Bitcoin price increased from $ 400 to about $ 8,000.

22 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, but if we talked about the Bitcoin chart, you will find that the bullmarketis  last more than the bearmarket because Bitcoin price increased from $ 400 to about $ 8,000.

Are you sure from 400 to 8000$? Maybe you got the wrong understand dont add the time bitcoin starts to grow just check the time when bitcoin starts to dump and pump.